PDA

View Full Version : FF: 1987 Mazda Rx7 GXL

-QA-
01-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Basically im looking to get rid of junk on my folks drive way.
The car has no interior as my origional plans for this car was an auto cross machine.

The motor is currently dead, before it died out on me it was burning alot of cooling, so there must have been a crack on the block. Rx7 specialties quoted me something like 1800 just to take a look. The car doesnt run at all anymore.

The car has some rust in the rear wheel wells.
Front windshield is badly cracked
Exhaust pipe is broken at the mid section needs welding.

Year : 1987
Make and Model : Mazda Rx7 GXL
Exterior Color : Blue
Interior Color : N/A
Auto or Manual? : 5 speed

All I ask is that I keep the winter tires on the car because i bought them brand new and paid 400$ for them. If you would like to keep them tho you can come get the car and tires for 400$

Will get pictures up soon. If it doesn't sell by the end of the week I will just junk it. No parting! just want to get rid of it.

PSIx20
01-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Location?
Pics?

-QA-
01-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by PSIx20
Location?
Pics?

calgary SW
please read carefully :thumbsup:

Eddy
01-05-2008, 02:42 AM
pics plz

tazz760328
01-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Can i pick couple of parts from your car?
Let me know.
[email protected]

Takahashi
01-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by -QA-
Basically im looking to get rid of junk on my folks drive way.
The car has no interior as my origional plans for this car was an auto cross machine.

The motor is currently dead, before it died out on me it was burning alot of cooling, so there must have been a crack on the block. Rx7 specialties quoted me something like 1800 just to take a look. The car doesnt run at all anymore.

The car has some rust in the rear wheel wells.
Front windshield is badly cracked
Exhaust pipe is broken at the mid section needs welding.

Year : 1987
Make and Model : Mazda Rx7 GXL
Exterior Color : Blue
Interior Color : N/A
Auto or Manual? : 5 speed

All I ask is that I keep the winter tires on the car because i bought them brand new and paid 400$ for them. If you would like to keep them tho you can come get the car and tires for 400$

Will get pictures up soon. If it doesn't sell by the end of the week I will just junk it. No parting! just want to get rid of it.
RX7specialties is shit, the reason it was burning coolant is because the coolant seals probably cooked, did the car overheat at all?, if it did, one overheat can wreck the seals....

good luck with the sale though, but do you happen to know, did the car lose an apex seal, or was it from over heating?...

-QA-
01-10-2008, 05:27 PM
^^^werd rx specialties is shit. He makes up his prices, whatev he feels like charging. The cars compression was kinda iffy towards the end of its life, not sure if it was because all the coolant that was sitting in the housings or an apex. But im sure its toast, i was burning a lot of white smoke (coolant).

Anyways the car is gone, had someone pick it up last night. Said he needed the front end, and a whole bunch of other rx7s needed some parts. It's good its going to be used by the rotary community :thumbsup:

DonJuan
01-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Dibs...

I got a friend who is very interested.

PSIx20
01-11-2008, 12:27 AM

calgary SW
please read carefully :thumbsup:

Where does it say SW?
AND PICS?

tcpx
01-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Anyways the car is gone, had someone pick it up last night. Said he needed the front end, and a whole bunch of other rx7s needed some parts. It's good its going to be used by the rotary community :thumbsup:

fcuk_wanna_Ride
02-06-2008, 10:04 AM
SOLD*** if its still for sale i want it ill pick it up this week!

Penguin_Racecar
02-06-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by fcuk_wanna_Ride
SOLD*** if its still for sale i want it ill pick it up this week!

It's been gone a few weeks already. What parts do you need?