PDA

View Full Version : Liquor Depot

Mx6er
01-08-2008, 01:14 PM
I just recently applied to work as a part-time student at a Liquor Depot, and have an interview tomorrow.

I was wondering if any beyonder's out there have any experience working at a liquor store, or liquor depot in the past, and what kind of experience they had. Also what kind of pay should I expect?

thx.

dharminder
01-08-2008, 01:34 PM
I think pay wise your looking at most 9-10 an hour. Working at a liquor store is intresting, i can almost bet that no two nights are going to be the same. You will get dick heads to wicked people the females kind of make it worth working there

enjoy

sk8r3124
01-08-2008, 01:52 PM
I worked at the Liquor Depot in westhills. I was almost there for 2 years. The pay wasn't the greatest, I was a key holder and was only making $9.50 but I was in school at the time so it wasn't all bad. It was actually pretty slack, I got to listen to my own music, and there was plenty of downtime between rushes that I could do some studying as well. A good part is if you work in the evening, they usually will never have you working by yourself, so sometimes I would do nothing all night, and the other person would just run the till. Best part by far was the wide range of clientelle that would come in. There is always a story you get to take home with you.

If your doing it part time, its not bad at all.

dub_c
01-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Worked there in Country Hills, it was awesome. Meet alot of hot chicks, or guys if you swing that way.

Mx6er
01-08-2008, 03:02 PM
thx for the input!

Originally posted by dub_c
Worked there in Country Hills, it was awesome. Meet alot of hot chicks, or guys if you swing that way.

that is the location I am applying for. How long ago did you work there? good management? any problems? and im sure these perks you speak of will be one of the reasons I will take the job :thumbsup:

dub_c
01-09-2008, 11:59 AM
My aunt is the manager there. She's awesome and is pretty leiniant.