PDA

View Full Version : Ten Restaurant

Jayson
01-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Ten Restaurant - kensington
102 10 Street NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1V3
(403) 283-6469

Has anyone been here? is it any good... i'm trying to get reservations for 15 somewhere on saturday. Called the broken plate and the guy there recommended it... he said that it's the same owners as broken plate..

Any feedback would be nice good or bad

Thanks

me&you
01-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Jayson
Ten Restaurant - kensington
102 10 Street NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1V3
(403) 283-6469

Has anyone been here? is it any good... i'm trying to get reservations for 15 somewhere on saturday. Called the broken plate and the guy there recommended it... he said that it's the same owners as broken plate..

Any feedback would be nice good or bad

Thanks

I've been there on a Friday night with a large group. The place seemed cool and drinks were average priced. It was not that busy and you shouldn't have a problem getting in.

Jayson
01-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by me&you

I've been there on a Friday night with a large group. The place seemed cool and drinks were average priced. It was not that busy and you shouldn't have a problem getting in.

How was the food and atmosphere?

max_boost
01-11-2008, 11:20 PM
^^^

Typical modern decor. I went later in the evening for a few drinks with some friends. Dim lights, good music and just a pleasant vibe overall. Everyone was really friendly from the bartender to the server. Redlyne_Mr2 had his b-day there so maybe he can chime in with his $0.02.

http://www.ten-lounge.com/index.html

Jayson
01-12-2008, 10:58 PM
thanks for the feedback guys.... i had to cancel the reservation... sounds like a good restaurant tho... going to definately check it out

pinoyhero
01-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Yeah typical moderista type joint, mid to high end pricing and menu but nothing crazy. Ambiance is good, service we got was great food for the price was only soso. Worth a shot I guess but I probably wont have it on my list of regulars.