PDA

View Full Version : What happend when street racing goes bad

Focus
07-24-2003, 11:06 AM
So, why is it that people still race on the streets?

Focus
07-24-2003, 11:06 AM
:banghead:

Focus
07-24-2003, 11:07 AM
:barf:

James
07-24-2003, 11:12 AM
are the first 2 a viper and an slk?.the porsche one makes me want to cry! :(

DUBBED
07-24-2003, 11:14 AM
f-in retarded...

Fluidic
07-24-2003, 11:18 AM
You don't know that they were street racing. You went to www.wreckedexotics.com and found pictures of nice cars with sad endings. How do you know the driver of that Porsche wasn't side-swiped and run into that guardrail??

You would make a great reporter for some kind of tabloid.

Peter

Masta Dz17
yea dat does suck, but what can you do, i know that i race with my buddies car to get the rush, and my buddy races to see how good his car actually is. there are risks with that shit. but what can you do

Focus
The first is a viper and the second a SLK

ScCab
07-24-2003, 11:20 AM
its only minor sratches... A good buff and polish will make it look new again

rage2
07-24-2003, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't say it's street racing... more like dumb driving :). Too bad there's no stories to go along with the pics on wrecked exotics.

Focus
07-24-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Masta Dz17
yea dat does suck, but what can you do, i know that i race with my buddies car to get the rush, and my buddy races to see how good his car actually is. there are risks with that shit. but what can you do

take it to the track where it is contolled

Sorry if offended anyone. I just found some pics and thought I would post them

Fluidic Digital you are right I did get the photos from there. I don't know how they wrecked their cars, but I was just trying to make a point that street racing is s dumbass thing to do. You not only risk your life, but that of others around you! I have a wife and a child and one on the way and it really makes my blood boil when I am on the road and some tool blows by me because he is racing..... As I said before I was not trying to pick a fight or to have people pissed at me. I was just posting some pics

Peace

bosa
07-24-2003, 03:11 PM
Poor beautiful cars.. :( I don't think those are street racing accidents, but I think they may just of been caused by stupid driving.. :thumbsdow

Doodle
07-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Yea yea and one day I could slip on a bar of soap in the shower....Oh my god I'd be killed. -Homer Simpson

V6-BoI
07-24-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by James
are the first 2 a viper and an slk?.the porsche one makes me want to cry! :(

How can you tell that the first is a viper and the second is an slk? They just look like a crushed car to me

MK3HKS
07-24-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I wouldn't say it's street racing... more like dumb driving :). Too bad there's no stories to go along with the pics on wrecked exotics.

:werd:

btw: how does he know they were street racing????:bullshit:
thas right blame everything on street racing even tho its not safe..lol

GTS Jeff
07-24-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Focus

take it to the track where it is contolled

Sorry if offended anyone. I just found some pics and thought I would post them

Fluidic Digital you are right I did get the photos from there. I don't know how they wrecked their cars, but I was just trying to make a point that street racing is s dumbass thing to do. You not only risk your life, but that of others around you! I have a wife and a child and one on the way and it really makes my blood boil when I am on the road and some tool blows by me because he is racing..... As I said before I was not trying to pick a fight or to have people pissed at me. I was just posting some pics

Peace so if i were to get rearended by someone while driving normally....you would take pictures and scream street racing?

Seanith
07-24-2003, 10:16 PM
yeah i'm sure those pics weren't street racing aftermaths. and the person who couldn't tell what kind of cars those are, the first one for example, you can just look at the hood and it screams viper :) :thumbsup:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
07-24-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
all you dumbasses are stupid. if your a good driver like me you can stret race all u want and NEVER get into an accident. street racing is not a problem at all. i race my new geo all the time and rape dirty overplayed civics all the time and it makes me feel great when my car is only worth 5 grand compared to 10 grande civics

yet another stupid post from 300rwhp

Seanith
07-24-2003, 10:30 PM
:dunno:

Zephyr
07-24-2003, 10:46 PM
fuck if that is street racing, then would u call that california santa monica accident street racing too!? the guy was going freeway speed throught eh market, isnt that racing!? jeeze its just pictures of wrecked autos..not always street racing...

Focus
07-25-2003, 02:57 PM
bloody hell...does everyone on this board take everything out of context....Damn, I don't care if the cars on that site were racing or not, the point was that if you street race your car will look like one of the pics I posted.....It does not need to be a picture of a car that was "street racing" the point was that racing on the street = 1 crunched car....Damn people. And as for you RX-7_TWINTURBO, there are 2 types of street racers the ones who have crashed and the ones that WILL!!! How dare you say that you are a good driver and you will never say that you will NOT get into an accident....if you ask me that is the dumbass thing to say. I came onto this board because I thought it was a place where people supported others....by the other post titled "Say NO to street racing....... take it to the track" I thought that everyone was in agreement that street racing was dumb. As I said before, I don't care if those pictures were that of people who were street racing or someone who avoided a gopher and hit a post. It was just a point that street racing is dumb and = a wrecked car.

lammer
07-25-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI

How can you tell that the first is a viper and the second is an slk? They just look like a crushed car to me

look at the headlights and such
the viper i can tell because of that little hood scoop/hole thing

slk by front headlights

Hakkola
07-25-2003, 03:33 PM
At 1st glance I thought the first was 550 Maranello but the scoop isn't big enough, it's probably the viper, the 2nd it's pretty easy to tell it's an SLK, headlights and wheels give it away pretty quick.

ScCab
07-25-2003, 04:09 PM
burn rubber man.....not your soul:burnout:

Vitesse951
07-25-2003, 04:10 PM
Look, "Focus"... let me explain to you why you are getting flak for this post.

You are correct, most people on this site do not support street racing. Likewise, most people are in agreement that street racing can cause accidents, and death.

However, what you did, was take a bunch of accident photos that have not been attributed to street racing, and post a topic implying that the crashes were in fact due to street racing.

This is called propaganda. People don't appreciate propaganda.
It's demeaning and condescending.

Maybe you thought that the "end" (Scaring people out of racing) justified the "means" (posting bullshit on a car forum). Which is somewhat noble, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not flame you.

You may not have meant to, but you insulted everyone's intelligence by posting this BS.

Focus
07-25-2003, 04:11 PM
You can tell the Viper by the rims as well as the hood scoop. It is a Viper RT/10 (I am a viper fanatic) and the second a SLK by the hood, headlights, and bumper(even though it is crunched) you should go onto the site and check out the other wrecks, it is enough to make you cry!! there is a Lambo Mercielago, all I can say is DAMN!!! some people should not be allowed to drive! :nut:

Focus
07-25-2003, 05:39 PM
OK....I would like to apologise to everyone including Vitesse951, if it was percieved that I was using "propoganda" I was just trying to make a point using some photos I found. Here is a bunch of links that I found that DO deal with street racing

(VIDEO)

http://media.mustangworks.com/showphoto.php?photo=9

http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/accident_story/5-5-01.html

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/6085637.htm

http://www.athensnewspapers.com/stories/062703/new_20030627067.shtml

(WORK ALERT!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!! VERY GROSS!!!!!)

This one I am not sure about. I saw these photos on another web site a couple of years ago. On that site they said the guy driving a Farrari 355 was driving about 280KPH when he rolled it, but I thought I would say that I am not sure before I get flamed for using "propaganda" again.

http://www.worldzone.net/sports/300z/crash.html

After all of this if the mod on this board wants to ban me go ahead! I see people on this board make other comments much worse than mine and they are accepted.....A newbie comes on and tries to make a point and he gets flamed....Whatever.

MK3HKS
07-26-2003, 02:19 PM
there is even pics of a clk gtr
:(

dcoultis
07-26-2003, 09:01 PM
hey "FOCUS" why would you post a link with pictures of some guys dead body thats just damn well disturbing, and nobody needs to see somebodys mangled and decapitated dead body.

Focus
07-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Well, I was accused for using propaganda so I thought I would attatch some links that were true.....I did say "(WORK ALERT!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!! VERY GROSS!!!!!)" So, I can only assume that after saying that people who read it would know that it would be "gross". If you are offended I apologise........Damn I come on here to make friends and all I do is piss people off.....ahhhhh shite!

GTS Jeff
07-26-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Focus
Well, I was accused for using propaganda so I thought I would attatch some links that were true.....I did say "(WORK ALERT!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!! VERY GROSS!!!!!)" So, I can only assume that after saying that people who read it would know that it would be "gross". If you are offended I apologise........Damn I come on here to make friends and all I do is piss people off.....ahhhhh shite! its ok i love u

Fluidic
07-27-2003, 12:44 AM
LOL -- this thread is just plain... shitty! hahahaha

Peter

Vitesse951
07-27-2003, 01:43 AM
I wasn't trying to flame you. I don't think you are a bad guy, hell I even called you noble! :)