PDA

View Full Version : SOLOPIPE! 2in1 LIGHTER AND PIPE!

petoria
01-14-2008, 11:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5caG21TB1ls
greatest invention ever
:eek:

petoria
01-14-2008, 11:17 AM
i was having problems w/ posting youtube video
if someone can post it for me it would be great thnx

imsick
01-14-2008, 11:18 AM
definitely the greatest invention ever

legendboy
01-14-2008, 11:23 AM
doh one more thing i wish i had thought of first lol

01RedDX
01-14-2008, 11:35 AM

petoria
01-14-2008, 11:44 AM
http://www.solopipe.com/
u can purchase it here

bulaian
01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
5caG21TB1ls

kerry
01-14-2008, 12:24 PM
God damn... why'd I quit smoking weed?

petoria
01-14-2008, 05:32 PM
does anyone have one??
i'd like to here about this before i purchase
60$ is pretty exspensive for this haha

dino_martini
01-14-2008, 05:36 PM
thats freaking wicked.

buh_buh
01-14-2008, 05:37 PM
$60?! I guess a nice pipe will cost more than that, but it doesn't even look that nice. Good novelty though.
I usually just keep a lighter in my car, then various ones scattered around my house and pockets so I always have one. Its not because I plan it out, its mostly because I keep forgetting them in pockets and drawers and go out and buy another one. But the system works!

JRSC00LUDE
01-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by kerry
God damn... why'd I quit smoking weed?

Must have seen one too many "above the influence" commercials on fox.

Maddog55
01-14-2008, 05:43 PM
HAHAhahaha...SWEET!!!!!!

Just bought one. Damn...can't think of how many times I'm without my lighter and have to ask to borrow one and then spark up a big bowl right in front of some uptight cigarette smoker.

Good find Petoria!!!!! :clap: :clap:

JRSC00LUDE
01-14-2008, 05:46 PM
^

Sweet, give us a review when you get it.

Maddog55
01-14-2008, 06:05 PM
LOL...will do. Just waiting to hear from the guy if he'll ship via USPS instead of UPS and their rediculous brokerage charges.
He's selling on ebay for $52.00 "buy it now" price. Going to probably order a couple of them. What a great stocking stuffer! lol..

Mckenzie
01-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Maddog55
LOL...will do. Just waiting to hear from the guy if he'll ship via USPS instead of UPS and their rediculous brokerage charges.
He's selling on ebay for $52.00 "buy it now" price. Going to probably order a couple of them. What a great stocking stuffer! lol..

If you dont want to pay the 60% brokerage fee, they have anew service that is a bit more that covers the brokerage fee so there are no surprises. You may want to look into that one.

Happy smoking and damn that thing looks sweet!

petoria
01-14-2008, 06:56 PM
please write a review...i'm definately interested

stevieo
01-14-2008, 06:59 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

pf0sh0
01-14-2008, 07:03 PM
My buddy has it, works just like she explained it. :poosie:

Maddog55
01-14-2008, 07:10 PM
All riiiiiiight....just purchased one. Excitedly watching the mailbox now.

ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250206160519&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015)

kdrehdeezy
01-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Bongs and such off macleoud has a bunch of these i beleive in the $55 dollar range/

Crazyjoker77
01-14-2008, 07:13 PM
wow this is new news... i aquired one about 3 months ago works pretty good its a bit bulky for my tastes. also its got a small bowl so its not very good if theres more than a couple potheads around. only thing im not to found of is it has a pretty small hole going threw it and gets plugged very easily.

kdrehdeezy
01-14-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Crazyjoker77
wow this is new news... i aquired one about 3 months ago works pretty good its a bit bulky for my tastes. also its got a small bowl so its not very good if theres more than a couple potheads around. only thing im not to found of is it has a pretty small hole going threw it and gets plugged very easily.
shoot butane down the hole that goes through it, cleans it in a seconds...your left with a big ball of res

Maddog55
01-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by kdrehdeezy
Bongs and such off macleoud has a bunch of these i beleive in the $55 dollar range/

Whaaa? they do? crap. Oh well...its always more exciting when it comes in the mail!

Maddog55
01-14-2008, 07:31 PM
So anyways...I was just browsing thru Bongs n such's site. And I got to wonderin...has anyone tried the "Volcano". When I first looked into them they were $900. I notice now they've dropped down to 600. I'd really like to try one before I dropped that kind of money on a "bong"

Kona9
01-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Wow Dave....just ask Rage about the Volcano!!!!! I want one as well. Just too pricey at the moment. They are down to around 4-600$ now.

Lorne@UrbanX
01-14-2008, 07:39 PM
all i have to say is::thumbsup:
bought it off a friend that sells them locally here!!!
worth it..
and the volcano is worth $600. I bought it when is was 700..
love it...

high times:bigpimp: :angel: :devil:

00TegJosh
01-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Thats amazing.

Maddog55
01-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Wow Dave....just ask Rage about the Volcano!!!!! I want one as well. Just too pricey at the moment. They are down to around 4-600$ now.

Originally posted by sho&go CRX
all i have to say is::thumbsup:
bought it off a friend that sells them locally here!!!
worth it..
and the volcano is worth $600. I bought it when is was 700..
love it...

high times:bigpimp: :angel: :devil:

cool...thanks. Yeah, I'd just love to get away from that hacking eyes watering cough you get sometimes, especially from a freshly cleaned screen lol.

One of you volcanoe owners just might have to come to one of my poker parties and we can "meld" lol.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-14-2008, 08:04 PM
There was a FS that turned into a Volcano love-in, I've never heard anything bad about them.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/160449/fs-volcano/

5hift
01-14-2008, 08:51 PM
volcanos are the shit, considering how much a heavy weed smoker spends on chron over a year, 600 isnt too much. However they dont give the same high, and nothing beats a good blunt still imo.

these solopipes blow, more of a novetly. As already mentioned, the small hole will get horribly clogged with rez if you actually use it a lot. The bowl is tiny, and I dont know many people that would prefer a metal pipe over a nicely blown glass one.

petoria
01-15-2008, 05:40 PM
for the people that have tried and used it...
is it worth buying for 60$

5hift
01-15-2008, 05:50 PM
I dunno, I've tried it, it works, but its not exactly compact, it doesnt allow for big hits, and is not intended to be your primary smoking pipe as it clogs fast and is impossible to clean. A decent glass pipe and lighter would cost under 30 and do a better job.

zachattack54
01-15-2008, 06:01 PM
This would be great for newbies who dont know how to smoke and light at the same time. This would be an awsome "training wheels" pipe.

And those volcanos look crazy, at gords smoke shop in red deer you can rent them.

Maddog55
01-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by zachattack54
This would be great for newbies who dont know how to smoke and light at the same time. This would be an awsome "training wheels" pipe.

And those volcanos look crazy, at gords smoke shop in red deer you can rent them.

Yeah I keep tripping over my feet and walking into walls trying that whole lighter/pipe coordination! :rofl:

nah...the most common thing when I'm in a group and sharing my "one-hitter" is I pass it and the lighter..and by the time the hitter comes back to me, the lighter is missing. Especially at the hockey games..go outside for a quick "hoot" and "crap..left my lighter in my jacket"...
Nothing beats a good spliff or glass pipe..but this seems real handy when you're at a bar/hockey game/zoo... lol. All in one!

Maddog55
02-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
^

Sweet, give us a review when you get it.

Got my solo pipe the other day from ebay. Came with a cool case and cleaning kit and extra screens.

One word: Awesome!! worth the money.
Bongs n such carry them here...pretty much the same price as what I paid on ebay with shipping.

Archea
02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
My bf has one of these...

Neat invention...but frankly very short life. I think he used it for a week before getting sick of trying to clean it.

Clogs WAY too easily....within a few days the screens melted through.....

Plus...not a fan of the metal....and for some reason I burned my nose

:thumbsdow

Its ok for occasional use I guess....plus its a cool conversation piece....great for road trips or the like...but has the shelf life of a tomato.

Maddog55
02-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Archea

Neat invention...but frankly very short life. I think he used it for a week before getting sick of trying to clean it.

Its ok for occasional use I guess....plus its a cool conversation piece....great for road trips or the like...but has the shelf life of a tomato.

Yeah I'd say thats a pretty accurate summary. cool conversation piece..fun to use...not as good as a good ole' glass pipe.
But still glad I got one. We've got a ton of different pipes.

zipdoa
02-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Anyone wanna let me test drive their volcano??

littledan
02-06-2008, 02:40 PM
volcano is great! apparantly there is a new digital volcano that my buddies were telling me about. has a sleep timer built in for the forgetful potheads that get blazed and pass the fuck out!

Graham_A_M
02-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Archea

Glad I read this before ordering a couple.

MadDog, 40 something and still all about the chronic eh? you rock:thumbsup:
:rofl:

Nothing beats a bubbler, if your at home that is. But for the road, this is damn cool

syeve
02-07-2008, 10:51 AM
^I have one, and like everyone else, it is great for light use. Cleaning is easy, I just jam that tool and youre good to go.

Overall, I really like it...good for passing whilst playing vids.

Maddog55
02-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

Glad I read this before ordering a couple.

MadDog, 40 something and still all about the chronic eh? you rock:thumbsup:
:rofl:

Nothing beats a bubbler, if your at home that is. But for the road, this is damn cool

hahahaha...thanks mang. Today was a long day; 6:00 am something and didn't get home till about 7:00 pm tonight.(then shoveled both mine and our 84 yr old neighbour's sidewalk. he's a cool old guy)...then I immediately went out to the hot tub with 3 beers and my "bowl".......ahhhhhhhh