PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Tim Manuel

Pages : [1] 2 3

paullwaull
01-14-2008, 02:55 PM
I've tried posting this around a few different websites where some of you may be able to help me.

Long story short, I shipped some parts to a guy named Tim Manuel in Calgary, AB from Maryland, USA. He paid me via paypal and so I shipped FedEx ground insured of course to the address on his paypal account. Well apparently the address on his paypal account wasn't his actual address but his girlfriends/ex-girlfriends moms house. Don't ask me why.

So anyways I figure the package is there, Tim can get it no big deal. Well a couple months later I get some notices from FedEx ground stating that Tim has yet to pay the $46 usd in duties, customs, and brokerage fees. I tried contacting Tim regarding the issue and he is now trying to place the blame on me because he said he did not get the package and there was no signature confirmation on the package. Well I NEVER waste moeny on a signature confirmation for the sole reason that ANYONE can sign for a package, so that obviously wouldn't have done any good.

My issue now is that FedEx ground policy is that if the importer (Tim in this case) is not reacheable instead of sending his invoice to a collections agency, they go back to the shipper to collect their funds. My issue with this is that one, I did everything I was supposed to do to ship the package. It's not my fault that Tim is so dense he didn't have the right address on his account. Two, these parts weren't even mine. I was helping a buddy out who was parting out his car and he went back to school, so me being the nice guy that I am, I was selling his parts for him, so he could make some money. Three, I'm currently unemployed and I have zero dollars to my name, so I couldn't even pay the money to cover all of the fees.

I ask that if any of you all know Tim Manuel, or have heard of him, to please help me out with this. The parts were from a VW GTI, so he'll most likely be in the vw community. Just pisses me off that stuff like this has got to happen you know.

And Tim if you are reading this, MAN THE HELL UP and pay for what you're responsible for!

Original Link (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3385280) on vwvortex.com

Original Link (http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=13155) on eurodrivers.ca

Thanks a ton to whomever can help me out with this.

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 11:21 AM
anyone?

01-15-2008, 11:33 AM
if you havent gotten a reply post by now, your not going to.

sorry.

JRSC00LUDE
01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 410440
if you havent gotten a reply post by now, your not going to.

sorry.

I think I'll have to agree with is although I will admit that I am a tad surprised. If this guy actually is a scamming douche/overall jackass (didn't get the parts....yeah right) then probability would say that he likely would be registered on this forum.

01-15-2008, 11:42 AM
And this forum is a very busy one so by now someone would have said something if they knew something

alloroc
01-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

I think I'll have to agree with is although I will admit that I am a tad surprised. If this guy actually is a scamming douche/overall jackass (didn't get the parts....yeah right) then probability would say that he likely would be registered on this forum.

I think this is a case of seller beware. He is probably laughing at you right now.
I would also say that he is probably not using his real name.
Though not 100% reliable as you can remove your name from the list, but there were no returns in Alberta for that name on www.canada411.ca (there were just three hits in all of Canada)

alloroc
01-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh ya ...

and welcome to Beyond!

Toms-SC
01-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Yikes

403Gemini
01-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by 410440
And this forum is a very busy one so by now someone would have said something if they knew something

From one day? :rolleyes: C'mon ive been on this forum for 5 years doesnt mean i check it every day, give the guy a break and give it some time.

Super_Geo
01-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Looks like you've put a bit of effort into trying to track Tim down already.

He owes you $46... not $4600 or $460. Take that $46 and divide it by the number of hours it's going to take to get the money from him (hours already spent + hours till you track him down + hours it'll take to convince him to send you the money)... it'll be way less than minimum wage.

Just forget about it man. Sucks that you got taken, but sometimes it makes more sense to let it go.

Cheers,
Tim

megavolt
01-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Plus a lot of guys just browse the buy/sell sections and never come into the other forums...

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Looks like you've put a bit of effort into trying to track Tim down already.

He owes you $46... not $4600 or $460. Take that $46 and divide it by the number of hours it's going to take to get the money from him (hours already spent + hours till you track him down + hours it'll take to convince him to send you the money)... it'll be way less than minimum wage.

Just forget about it man. Sucks that you got taken, but sometimes it makes more sense to let it go.

Cheers,
Tim

I guess you didn't notice when I said I was currently unemployed and I have zero dollars to my name, so paying it off is not an option at this point. I know it's not a whole lot of money, but when you have none it is a big deal. I'm not trying to go to collections either and screw up my credit because of some bullcrap like this.

I know Calgary is a big city, but I figured someone here may have known him.

I'd post the shipping address, but I don't know how much good that would do since he claimed it wasn't his real address.

01RedDX
01-15-2008, 01:56 PM

ianmcc
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Just write FedEx a letter stating that you will pay when they deliver the package, either to the recipient or returned to you. End of discussion. And then don't pay until the package shows up. Keep copies of all correspondence in case FedEx pursues legal action (which I am sure they won't for $46).

avishal26
01-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc
Just write FedEx a letter stating that you will pay when they deliver the package, either to the recipient or returned to you. End of discussion. And then don't pay until the package shows up. Keep copies of all correspondence in case FedEx pursues legal action (which I am sure they won't for $46).

^ +1

Good Luck

legendboy
01-15-2008, 02:35 PM
post all personal imformation you have

that has a tendency to bring people out of the woodwork :thumbsup:

icecreamvan
01-15-2008, 02:39 PM
Lots of beyond CSI *cough*googe*cough* on here that can help you out.:thumbsup:

Eleanor
01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
post all personal imformation you have

that has a tendency to bring people out of the woodwork :thumbsup:

x2

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Well the only reason that I kept from posting it, is because when I posted originally on vwvortex.com my thread got holed for that reason.

The address that I shipped to which was his girls moms house or something of the sort:

removed

His email that I had correspondence with him up until a week ago is:

removed

Don't know what you all will be able to dig up if anything at all. But anything is appreciated.

Based on his email address it appears that he is a student or has been a student at the University of Victoria, although searching their database has gotten me nowhere.

rage2
01-15-2008, 03:38 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/183669/fs-95-nissan-pathfinder/

He hasn't been logged in for a few months now. His phone # is on that post. Grab it before he logs in and edits it :).

edit - that thread says he left for school in August (he last logged in sometime around July) so he's prob not in town and back in victoria.

Maybe call that # and talk to his parents? haha

Schwa
01-15-2008, 03:44 PM
He's on facebook as well. Uvic Alum '07

anarchy
01-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Cheers,
Tim

:rofl:

Holy crap I can't believe this actually got somewhere and you guys found his info haha.

This IS like CSI!

LUCKYSTRIKE
01-15-2008, 04:03 PM
CSI rage2 BEYOND SQUAD!

*popcorn*

ZorroAMG
01-15-2008, 04:03 PM
CSI: Calgary

Starring:

Rage2 as lieutenant Cul Desac.

R-Audi
01-15-2008, 04:06 PM
SHould be some other Beyonders at UVIC that can get a hold of ID pictures/info..

Kona9
Originally posted by LUCKYSTRIKE
CSI rage2 BEYOND SQUAD!

*popcorn*

Quit hoggin' the couch LUCKYSTRIKE. Move over!

cdnsir
WOW! It took one day to find a random guy... Amazing! LOL

bituerbo
01-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Ship the same address something for $46 COD.
Make sure you put something really valuable/hard to turn down on the customs sticker, like 'settlement cheque'.

TorqueDog
01-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by paullwaull
I guess you didn't notice when I said I was currently unemployed and I have zero dollars to my name, so paying it off is not an option at this point. I know it's not a whole lot of money, but when you have none it is a big deal. I'm not trying to go to collections either and screw up my credit because of some bullshit like this.Not to be a dick and harp on this one particular point, but wouldn't your time be better spent trying to find a job than chase some deadbeat around for $46?

I'm pretty sure the overall time you've spent in finding this guy (and getting your money) is worth more than $46 to an employer.

nj2Type-S
01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
wow, very impressive, for sure! :thumbsup:

googe
01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Just tell fedex to take their brokerage scam and eat it. You don't really have anything to worry about.

TorqueDog
01-15-2008, 05:14 PM
It's kinda like VISA going after a customer who bought a stereo for non-payment. Then once they couldn't contact the person who bought it, they then demand payment from BestBuy. It doesn't work that way, tell FedEx to go to hell.

alloroc
01-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by rage2
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/183669/fs-95-nissan-pathfinder/

He hasn't been logged in for a few months now. His phone # is on that post. Grab it before he logs in and edits it :).

edit - that thread says he left for school in August (he last logged in sometime around July) so he's prob not in town and back in victoria.

Maybe call that # and talk to his parents? haha

I guess that would be his car in the background.
Rims, tinted windows, a beyonder? nah couldn't be.
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9622/p1000765xe2.jpg

clem24
01-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Ok, NOW, we identify what street that is in Calgary!

But seriously dude... Get a job.

civicluva
01-15-2008, 05:28 PM
you make him sound like a criminal :rofl:

Dj_Stylz
01-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Beyond will find this guy out haha

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Not to be a dick and harp on this one particular point, but wouldn't your time be better spent trying to find a job than chase some deadbeat around for $46?

I'm pretty sure the overall time you've spent in finding this guy (and getting your money) is worth more than $46 to an employer.

You can continue calling me out for being unemployed, but in the end, that fact that I don't have any money or that I'm without a job shouldn't matter man. This dude thinks he's getting away with this, but I don't plan on letting it happen.

Thanks a ton for looking him up rage.

rmk
01-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by clem24
Ok, NOW, we identify what street that is in Calgary!

But seriously dude... Get a job.

Open up the phonebook and look for an address which would be located in a cul-de-sac (harhar) or bay under his last name... That is, if that is his place of residence.

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Searching his name on here I found this:

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5549/p1000914nh8.jpg

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 06:13 PM
His neighbors house number looks to be 208, kinda hard to tell though.

clem24
01-15-2008, 06:28 PM
House style is early to mid 90's, so start there for neighborhoods. Can't tell if it's a cul de sac. Could be just about any side street really. But ya neighbours looks like 208 or 204 or something along those lines.

G-ZUS
01-15-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm thinking Douglasdale

dj_rice
01-15-2008, 07:34 PM
If thats his car, would running his plate give any information?

Canmorite
01-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
If thats his car, would running his plate give any information?

You can only do that if you're a cop.

paullwaull
01-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Or if you happen to be friends with a cop.

Any of you happen to be friends with a cop? :D

JoniBoy
01-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
I'm thinking Douglasdale

could be, there's some houses that look similar to that here in bonavista...reminds me of sundance/midnapore too...

Xamim
01-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Theres a street sign in the second picture, but I dont think you can Photoshop it enough to tell what it is.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2605/p1000764vc9.jpg

KRyn
01-15-2008, 11:55 PM
I know buddy pretty well, shoot me a PM.

mark4091
01-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Beyond.ca- A place for car enthusiasts....and private investigators.

Always love seeing these go down.

euro.tuned
01-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Yeah it is douglasdale, impressive work.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Anyway just to clear my name up a little,
(1)no I did NOT recieve the part in question (fedex claimed someone picked it up but there was no signature so for all I know "Joe" down the street is rockin' a full 20th ann. pedal set)
(2)The value of the goods was $120.00, small package, low weight. How is it that the customs is almost 50? :banghead: That summer I also ordered $600 worth of stereo equipment and the customs were around 40 too.. doesn't quite add up does it
(3)A fedex agent would not release the package without complete payment of the customs charges so this cant be a customs charge
(4)I was approached out of nowhere weeks after the agreement and told I had to pay a "clearance charge" now it's a "customs charge" tomorrow it will be a "service delay entrance ass backwards cluster fuck charge".

For all I know, he shipped a toothbrush to me and kept the pedals. I'm starting to think otherwise now, because no one would go to this extent over a failed scam (hopefully)

This thread is just sad. Paul you must have a very low paying job for your time to be worth this level of commitment to finding me. And what was all this in hopes to accomplish?

Bottom line, I don't owe fedex anything, I don't owe Paul anything. I paid him for his parts, he shipped them end of story.

If fedex had not received the customs payment they would be holding the package at a depot where I would gladly have paid them and gone to pick it up.

Well I NEVER waste moeny on a signature confirmation for the sole reason that ANYONE can sign for a package, so that obviously wouldn't have done any good.
It's called accountability. That you don't understand that concept scares me

Oh an ps. who is KRyn?

Kavy
01-16-2008, 12:29 AM
Sounds shady man, not once did you mention you wanted the money for the pedals you "didnt" get. Which im sure you didnt pay 20 bucks for. If this was me I would be asking for the money for the pedals, not talking about paying a shipping charge.

BTW hope you like the pedals we all know you got them.

97'Scort
01-16-2008, 12:38 AM
This is getting good. :guns:

icecreamvan
01-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by euro.tuned

If fedex had not received the customs payment they would be holding the package at a depot where I would gladly have paid them and gone to pick it up.

No they won't. They've sent me a bill a couple of weeks after the fact on a few occassions. Duty is unpredictable, so it is possible to get a $50 fee on a $150 item. I've been charged $117 on a $190 item before, and nothing on a $400 package.

KRyn
01-16-2008, 12:41 AM
I agree with euro.tuned. Your story sounds fishy smelling at best.

euro.tuned
01-16-2008, 12:42 AM
I have this ability to objectify situations. I lost $120, Im over it.

Why would I ask for money for the pedals? He doesn't have them so why would he give me money back?

If it was you, you would have choked on your own tongue trying to breathe.

Your bullshit detector is as useful as enron stock. Leave the truth telling to the big dogs, judge judy.

DGill
01-16-2008, 12:45 AM
:clap:

InLoveWitRSX
01-16-2008, 12:47 AM

Why would I ask for money for the pedals? He doesn't have them so why would he give me money back?

If it was you, you would have choked on your own tongue trying to breathe.

Your bullshit detector is as useful as enron stock. Leave the truth telling to the big dogs, judge judy.

hey is that your vdub? looks good.

euro.tuned
01-16-2008, 12:57 AM

I guess you didn't notice when I said I was currently unemployed and I have zero dollars to my name, so paying it off is not an option at this point. I know it's not a whole lot of money, but when you have none it is a big deal. I'm not trying to go to collections either and screw up my credit because of some bullshit like this.

I know Calgary is a big city, but I figured someone here may have known him.

I'd post the shipping address, but I don't know how much good that would do since he claimed it wasn't his realy address.

So what you're telling us is that you don't have a job, yet the most contructive use of your time is to hunt down a guy over $40 (which I don't owe.. once again)

I'd be pissed if I were an american tax payer, throwing cash into a system that lets you lounge around on the internet all day wasting time, bandwidth... and most importantly oxygen

Kor
01-16-2008, 01:30 AM
- Does his car have the pedals in them? Just look and see.

- UPS does charge horrendous charges after the fact and the receiver should man up and pay them, it sucks but UPS sucks.

- Maybe these guys can split it 50/50 and both learned a lesson.

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:31 AM
Timmy boy, glad you finally came out of the wood works. Funny how my job status should not dictate any of this and you know it.

Scans and email conversations on there way....

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:37 AM
Here are my correspondence with FedEx, showing the letters and the invoices they sent me because Tim didn't pay what he needed to.

http://my.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0001-T.jpg (http://www.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0001.html)

http://my.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0002-T.jpg (http://www.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0002.html)

http://my.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0003-T.jpg (http://www.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0003.html)

http://my.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0004-T.jpg (http://www.photodump.com/paulleywaulley/scan0004.html)

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:39 AM
removed by request of tim

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:42 AM

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:43 AM

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:49 AM

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Now honestly, who the hell is gonna try to blame this one on me? All of the information is out there for all to see.

Tim, I tried to be nice about the the whole thing, but you weren't having it. Take care of your responsibility man.

Sorry that I've called the clearance/custom charges different things. I don't ship to Canada everyday, so I don't know what all you get charged when importing things.

And to Kor, I'm not splitting anything. I have been a very honest seller and shipper. Ask any of the 30 or so transactions I've had in the past couple months on vwvortex.com. This whole deal is soley on Tims shoulders, not mine.

anarchy
01-16-2008, 02:02 AM
Holy shit this is really getting good. I cant believe you guys found out whre he lived.

HAHA

pf0sh0
01-16-2008, 02:25 AM
:drama:

gooooood shit.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-16-2008, 02:27 AM
From the looks of it, it's Tim's charge and he should be the one paying it. That's how shipments work. FedEx doesn't give a rat's ass if you don't think you should have to pay brokerage fees.

Also, claiming the "girlfriend's mother is holding the pedal set hostage" and then later claiming he never got the pedals is pretty shady.

Popcorn time.

googe
01-16-2008, 03:18 AM
> a signature on my end so anyone could have picked it up. Plus I never saw the package so for all I know you shipped me a pair of a socks.

That last sentence just screams guilty. Bullshit detector reports positive!

No one would accuse someone of sending socks if they never saw the package. That allegation just doesn't make sense. It's just a weak defense because you thought you could play dumb when you realized the package wasn't shipped "securely."

Tim = Fail

max_boost
01-16-2008, 03:27 AM
Wow. Unreal how low some people will go in trying to avoid paying $40. WTF! That is so fucking ghetto. :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
01-16-2008, 03:35 AM
Dude youre giving Canadians a bad name... stop being such a clown and pay up.

Here's an idea...why don't we buy an IP ban? Who ever wants to can paypal this Paul guy, once the amount paid reaches $46 then Tim get's an IP ban. What do you say Rage?

Proboscis
01-16-2008, 06:11 AM
I guess u can't hide behind the internets these days.

old&slow
01-16-2008, 06:28 AM
He's around the corner from me! Mckenzie Lake

old&slow
01-16-2008, 06:34 AM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=CA&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=71+Mount+Yamnuska+Court&city=calgary&state=ab&zipcode=

ianmcc
01-16-2008, 07:34 AM
Re-read my post-tell FedEx to stuff it until they confirm either Tim or yourself receive the package. And if Tim Manuel didn't receive the package how come he isn't disputing the transaction through Paypal?

Dj_Stylz
01-16-2008, 07:58 AM
euro.tuned just pay the 40 bucks.:drama:

rage2
01-16-2008, 08:04 AM
OK here's the coles notes version of events so far.

- Paul from Maryland sells pedals to Tim from Calgary
- Paul sends pedal to Tim's paypal address.
- Tim admits to making mistake on paypal account address.
- Pedals show up at Tim's ex's parents house
- Tim's ex's mom accepts the pedals (well someone at that house did).
- Tim doesn't have the pedals. Chalk it up as his mistake, his loss.
- Fedex sends brokerage charge to Tim's ex's mom's house. Tim doesn't see it. The mom probably chucks out the letters.
- Fedex goes after the shipper, Paul from Maryland
- Paul goes on beyond looking for the guy. We find him on here.
- Paul can't pay for it. He's unemployed and broke.
- Tim doesn't want to pay the brokerage charge because he never got the pedals.

So looking at the whole deal, Tim has made a mistake in the initial transaction. Paul did nothing wrong. So ya, I think Tim should just man up and pay Paul the $46 since he gave the wrong address and someone did pick it up.

It's funny, cuz we have so many threads on beyond telling people to ignore the brokerage charges, cuz it doesn't affect their credit rating at all, and just fucks with the shipper :rofl:. For that reason alone, I'd be a hypocrate for banning Tim haha. But in this case, since Paul made such huge efforts to try and avoid the charge since he has $0, and because it was Tim's mistake, he really should just pay the $46 to help the guy out.

And we wonder why US guys HATE shipping to Canada lol. It's kinda our fault haha.

Kona9
01-16-2008, 08:36 AM
Make me a mod and I will ban him!!! :D

icecreamvan
01-16-2008, 08:41 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Euro_Trash
01-16-2008, 08:53 AM

So then you wont mind ripping off a check for 40 bucks and sending it to Maryland...

Super_Geo
01-16-2008, 09:38 AM
I talk to Tim and he give you best deal…. $34.50

Masked Bandit
01-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I don't believe for a second that Tim didn't get the pedals.

Man up and pay.

benyl
01-16-2008, 10:00 AM
haha. If I paid $120 for pedals and didn't get them, I would be calling paypal and reversing the charges. But that is just me. Something isn't right about that story.

If I was so bling to "get over it" on the $120 pedals I didn't receive, then I must have enough bling bling to send the poor guy in the US $40.

Either way, Tim is making Canadians look bad and making it harder for people in the US to ship to Canada. Stop being a dead beat.

JRSC00LUDE
01-16-2008, 10:05 AM
:werd: I fail to see how this is anyones fault but euro.tuned's. If you actually didn't get the stuff, you could have done something about it and you wouldn't be out your 120. The fact you didn't do anything smells dirty-hooker fishy.

Pay the man his money, this is all your fault.

mekeni
01-16-2008, 10:11 AM
yup, pay up !!:guns: :guns: :guns:

analbumcover
01-16-2008, 10:32 AM
lol i looked at this thread yesterday and didnt think anything would come from it, and now 3 pages later im munchin on some poppycorn

ps, theres probably a reason why your girlfriend's mom doesnt like you, you skeezy sob

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 10:56 AM
It's good to know that there are good people out there like all of you (sans tim of course). I knew you'd see it my way, because I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'm not asking for the money per say, I'm just asking Tim to call FedEx, and take care of the charges himself. He's got the contact info, hell, the whole internet now has the contact info. :angel: If he wasn't so hardheaded, he'd see that I told him that FedeEx would allow him to fill out a few forms, go to his local customs off, and self-clearance his package and only have to pay the $10 in taxes. The lady who I was on the phone with in Canada told me this herself and she admitted that the brokerage fees that they have are quite unpredictable and steep, so she suggested going about it that way.

My guess is that Tim doesn't show up on here again though....

Toms-SC
01-16-2008, 10:56 AM
^ Most likely because euro.tuned for got to pay his said 'girl friend' for services received.

Antonito
01-16-2008, 11:01 AM
The funny part is he doesn't understand that e-mails leave a paper trail :rofl:

euro.tuned
01-16-2008, 01:28 PM
Do me a favor please, before you key my car take a look inside. Notice the color of the pedals and deadpedal is black.. not aluminium, then walk away and shove that key directly into your eye.

Paul putting my emails online is a massive breach of privacy and is completely unneccessary.

To every detective dipshit who has offered up his opinion on whether or not Im an awful person who tried to make off without paying charges I am amazed that you actually think your opinion matters. Do the rest of us a favor, go put your fingers in a blender. I don't know why he chose to have this conversation in a public forum, but he did for whatever reason..

Paul you are right, your job status is irrelevant information. If these are legitimate customs charges, this is what it comes down to:
You do not deserve to pay anything
I never recieved my goods so I won't pay for whoever did

As far as Im concered fedex can eat the charge themselves. If I went into safeway and bought a bottle of milk and they told me to pay them when they decide on a price in a few days and I don't come back, who's wearing the dumbass stamp

I know a couple of my friends use this forum and can confirm the fact that I do in fact have plain old stock rubber pedals in my car.

Seriously though if you plan on keying my car keep two things in mind please,
(1)This discussion is enough proof to put paul at fault for such damages and
(2)Try and do it somewhere near one of the scratches I already have so I can get those cleaned up in the respray.

sr20s14zenki
01-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

JRSC00LUDE
01-16-2008, 01:39 PM
removed by rage2

01RedDX
01-16-2008, 01:41 PM

97'Scort
01-16-2008, 01:52 PM
Paul putting my emails online is a massive breach of privacy and is completely unneccessary.

I don't know why he chose to have this conversation in a public forum, but he did for whatever reason..

Seriously though if you plan on keying my car keep two things in mind please,
(1)This discussion is enough proof to put paul at fault for such damages and

No, it isn't.

Obviously private discussion was getting nowhere fast.

And no, it isn't.

paullwaull
01-16-2008, 01:55 PM
I didn't ask anyone at all to do anything to your car tim, so if someone is dumb enough to seek that kind of revenge than that ones on them.

Tim you can see that the charges are real in deed. I didn't scan random pieces of paper and then post them up here, they are real documents that I received. Since I received them and they are MY property, than I can do whatever I would like to do with them, that includes posting them on a public forum along with MY email correspondences I've had with you. No breech of privacy there buddy.

I'm glad you see that I should not be responsible whatsoever for the charges. If you truly didn't receive the parts, than you've got the contact info and you can get ahold of FedEx yourself to discuss the charges. I've tried calling them enough to take care of it, but I've gotten no where.

Once again if you can't seem to find the proper info:

FTN File# 310366178
Reference# 1001413700
Transaction# LVS310366178

Hopefully you take care of this once and for all man.

88CRX
01-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Why don't one of you call Fed-Ex and tell them it was delivered to the wrong address so of course neither of you want to pay it.

Fuck.... like rage said, people ignore the brokerage fee's all the time, why is it different this time?

Dooms_Bane
01-16-2008, 02:04 PM
I've tried calling them enough to take care of it, but I've gotten no where.

FTN File# 310366178
Reference# 1001413700
Transaction# LVS310366178

Hopefully you take care of this once and for all man.

Originally posted by 88CRX
Why don't one of you call Fed-Ex and tell them it was delivered to the wrong address so of course neither of you want to pay it.

Fuck.... like rage said, people ignore the brokerage fee's all the time, why is it different this time?

because if you did not read the post above he has tried and he has gotten nowhere

Antonito
01-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I never recieved my goods so I won't pay for whoever did

Why do you say "whoever did"? Am I missing something, or did you not admit in one of your e-mails that your ex's mom got them?

likwid
01-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Antonito

Why do you say "whoever did"? Am I missing something, or did you not admit in one of your e-mails that your ex's mom got them?

Agreed, you said in your emails that your ex's mom has them and is "holding them hostage". Now you are trying to make it seem like some random person grabbed your package.