PDA

View Full Version : side markers install

mgravel
08-01-2002, 02:45 PM
Hey!
Do you guys know anywhere that I could get side marker lights install for cheap? Most of the place I know want to charge me like 125-150$....

And have you guys seen jetta side markers (the new clear ones) installed on a civic? How did it looked?

Ferio_vti
08-01-2002, 02:48 PM
DIY.
http://www.2k1civic.com/diy/sidemarkers.cfm

Redlyne_mr2
08-01-2002, 03:48 PM
didnt Ludelvr install them on some guys car for like a hot dog at on eof the 403 honda meets???talk to him:thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ
08-01-2002, 03:54 PM
:rofl: For a hotdog? Now thats cheap labor! :D

Ferio_vti
08-01-2002, 04:10 PM
Hotdog?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mgravel
08-01-2002, 05:37 PM
a hot dog!?!

Thx for the site Ferio, I'll check that out and if it is east enough I'll give it a shot....

And if that doesn't work, I'll offer a month supply of hot dog to Ludelvr ;)

Thanks guys

redline
08-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by mgravel
a hot dog!?!

was ludelvr sticking "it" in the microwave again? :confused: that is the only way that thing would be hot!! :rofl:

I think leo works for pho!

Redlyne_mr2
08-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by redline

was ludelvr sticking "it" in the microwave again? :confused: that is the only way that thing would be hot!! :rofl:

I think leo works for pho!
hahah..I believe pho was unavailable at the time so a hot dog became the next seemingly logical choice

Rydog
08-02-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by mgravel
a hot dog!?!

Thx for the site Ferio, I'll check that out and if it is east enough I'll give it a shot....

Thanks guys

be carefull Frenchie, Ludelvr will eat you out of house and home.

sexualbanana
08-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
didnt Ludelvr install them on some guys car for like a hot dog at on eof the 403 honda meets???talk to him:thumbsup:

he loves the weiner

LUDELVR
08-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

he loves the weiner

Not as much as your mom!

LUDELVR
08-04-2002, 11:53 AM
as for the side markers, do you need to cut a hole in the side of your car or did it come with factory sidemarkers? The bimmer that I did in the parking lot was just a replacement so it wasn't too bad. As for the ones that you have to cut....I did my own. Kinda scary cutting into the metal of your car! All I have to say is....at least they're straight! I've seen a lot that a really crooked! So this was a pretty good turnout! Oh yah, and for simple stuff like that, pho or chinese food works well....as for the harder stuff, it'll be food plus money!!! hahahha:thumbsup: :rofl: