PDA

View Full Version : Glenmore Audi opinions

kikfilms
01-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Looking for a sales job, would like some input on Glenmore Audi.

Anybody have experience dealing with them?

el-nino
01-17-2008, 10:25 PM
wasnt really happy with the service. Dealer gave me a quote which was way off with the numbers i came up with. When i asked him to email me a break down of how he came up with those numbers he never got back to me...

icecreamvan
01-18-2008, 12:35 AM
I get the impression salespeople don't know how to use email. I swear, I'll buy a car off the first salesman who emails me the info that I need.

me&you
01-18-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by icecreamvan
I get the impression salespeople don't know how to use email. I swear, I'll buy a car off the first salesman who emails me the info that I need.

Strange, I've never had a problem. I called a sales guy to run a VIN to confirm options... I told him it was for a car in another province and I had no intention of buying from him. I had an email in less than 5 mins.

What you really need to look at Kikfilms is what the manufacturer is doing. What kind of products are they offering, how are they preceived and how are they priced? I think Audi is in a great position. With Glenmore being the only place in town, I would think there'd be great potential for some good $$$! Good Luck!

Kona9
01-18-2008, 08:20 AM
A friend of mine is the finance manager there.

I have had a few friends that have made purchases there and I have heard nothing but good things regarding Glenmore Audi.

Good luck!