PDA

View Full Version : guy on gsxr hits deer

method
07-26-2003, 02:44 AM
I dunno if he's on this board, but I saw someone with a gsx-r that had hit a deer... he was on 17th just before sunterra (as you come up the hill into signal hill) headlight assembly and whatnot was all over the road. Deer was dead teh big time.

Lucky it looked like he had at least a riding jacket on, dunno if he bailed or what.

cocoabrova
07-26-2003, 02:48 AM
I would've hit a deer if I wasn't paying attention tonight:thumbsdow I thought there usually isn't any deer in the NE:banghead:

frenchdriver
07-26-2003, 04:59 AM
that was me.... :( i hit the deer going about 60... i didn't fall off but my bike is fucked....

well the frame is fine jsut the headlight and the right side skins and radiator... oh ya and the exhaust...

dam that hurt.. the thing took out my right hand and his body bounced on my right leg... bastard..

what a shitty night

:( :( :(

dogstar
07-26-2003, 05:13 AM
did you get off and kick it?

if not, go find another deer and go kick that one.

just dont hit it.

at least your mostly alright, and your bike isnt fuxored

boi-alien
07-26-2003, 05:37 AM
shit dude, sorry to hear the news, you just got that bike for less than a month right?? hope everything's alright for you man

frenchdriver
07-26-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by boi-alien
shit dude, sorry to hear the news, you just got that bike for less than a month right?? hope everything's alright for you man

thanks man.. ya i'll be alright.. i'm jsut REALLY FUCKEN SORE right now... but ya dam the bike has like 2400kms on hit.. i hope they can fix it :dunno:

bikrbabe
07-26-2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah, that's not cool... glad u r alright...

Ben
07-26-2003, 11:54 AM
did you waste the deer at least so that insurance will cover it without jacking up your rates?

frenchdriver
07-26-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Ben
did you waste the deer at least so that insurance will cover it without jacking up your rates?

so what's the deal with that? i get full coverage right? cause the guy at blackfoot said that it was gonna be at least 4-6Gs

gonna take a dam month atleast to fix.... bastard deer... f*cking guy!

YCB
07-26-2003, 06:27 PM
ouch.. that brutal... gsxr 600.. man.. damn deers.. there was a vid one time with a guy hittin a deer...

Fluidic
07-27-2003, 12:46 AM
Damn Nic... I'm glad you're ok though! Good luck with getting everything fixed and shit.

Peter