PDA

View Full Version : Fs/ft: 1992 Honda Civic

crewchaud
01-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Ready to move on to my next JDM so shoot all reasonable offers over...

ONLY 109,000 original kms / Never seen winter (until now) / Not one spec of rust

Up for grabs is a rare, one of a kind 4 Dr, 4 seater JDM Honda Civic with a OBD 0 B16A motor standard!

What you’re looking at is a 1992 production model Honda Civic SIR-II Ferio Edition.

This will make either an excellent collector or project car for the true Honda fan!

Along with all your quality standard Honda amenities, this special edition Civic also adds the B16A motor with a 8,200 rpm redline, a sport tuned suspension, short ratio 5-speed manual transmission, LSD, fog lights, spoiler, a high end factory stereo system developed by Gathers (Alpine/Kenwood) which includes 8 speakers, am/fm tape, cd changer (not working but ordered a new one), 8 band equalizer.

This vehicle was impoted via JDM SOURCE and purchased directly from the original owner who has had this car since new with all maintenance done through Primo Honda (Japan Honda Dealership). This car has never seen rust or been in an accident. I have the original manuals and 4 oem keys.

This vehicle is currently registered and insured in the province of Alberta. There is no maintenance currently required and won’t need anything for a long time to come.

The car is 100% stock and in its original condition with no after-market modifications. The car is currently sitting parked in my underground parking with no intention to drive this in the winter although it does have new winter tires on crappy after-market rims just in case.

LOOKING FOR $7,500 OBO OR TRADE OF EQUAL VALUE

Contact Information:

PM or E-Mail : [email protected]

Pictures :
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa65/crewchaud/JDM%20EG9%20SIR-II/?albumview=grid

crewchaud
01-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Bump

crewchaud
01-26-2008, 03:39 PM
ttt

Come on folks, price is OBO (within reason of course)

Nothing wrong with car just boared already and want something new...

crewchaud
02-12-2008, 07:53 AM
bump

crewchaud
02-17-2008, 12:19 PM
someone must want a mint EG9?

Trade me for something... I just want something different

peterparker
02-17-2008, 12:38 PM
clean bump