PDA

View Full Version : Purple K creatine Capsules

black_radiation
01-21-2008, 04:38 PM
http://supplementsource.ca/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=286

found these online, wonder if anyone had any experience with them or if I should just stick with the cell mass that Im using @ the moment?

pills would definately be a little easier than what im doing now between protein and creatine drinks

acura_el
01-21-2008, 05:05 PM
A friend of mine tried those a while back. He said the results were okay.

If you're looking into pills, check out BSN Nitrix. It's a bit expensive, but it should complement the Cell Mass you're taking. I found that when I took Nitrix I had pretty damn good rushes of energy, my muscles felt a LOT denser and fuller compared to when I was just taking Cell Mass. I remember waking up and my arms feeling rock solid...it was awesome!

I wasn't taking both at the same time. I used Nitrix for about 6 weeks, then went off it for about a month and then went on to using Cell Mass.

95EG6P
01-22-2008, 07:57 PM
BSN Great product

kerry
01-22-2008, 08:28 PM
I've never tried the Purple K capsules either, but a friend of mine did recommend them to me. I ended up going with CGI. It's a product called BIG. Got good results from that one.

jay42w8
01-24-2008, 06:06 PM
They are ok as far as giving you more strength (althought I am a seasoned Creatine powder user, would probably work like magic for a first timer) and its really TRUE when they say you don't get bloated from them, no water retention whatsover.