PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Black Accord

K271
07-26-2003, 11:31 PM
I was driving down Steeles in Toronto tonight when I was stopped at the intersection of Bathurst. My friend and I are chilling and then I get rear ended by this chick in a corolla. I go outside and see her corolla wedged between my rented Subaru and a black accord. The chick in the black accord obviously rear ended the corolla forcing the corolla to smoke me. So we are exchanging info, but the chick in the accord doesn't want to. She tries to leave. So the other girl and i physically had to keep her there until the cops came. She was being a total biatch. After the cops come they tell us to goto the Collision Reporting Center which we do. So as the chick in the corolla and I are explaining the accident, the accord girl is saying that's not what happened. I was getting so mad at her. She refused to sign the papers, right her info down, and when her dad showed up just blamed me and the other girl. So furious. :guns: Finally the police there had enough of her and forced her to write everything down. I was about to put my fist through her and her dad. Phuck. What a night, now I have whip lash, and my rental has $1800 damage to the bumper. Just another fun night in Toronto:guns:

Super_Geo
07-27-2003, 12:01 AM
I hate Toronto. Driving through it is about as fun as having a vasectomy.

Seanith
07-27-2003, 12:04 AM
what a beyotch. how old was she? barely legal ?

max_boost
07-27-2003, 12:09 AM
What a bitch
There was no way she could of got out of it anyway

She has front end damage, the middle car has front/rear and you have rear. Pretty easy puzzle to piece together, some people are just idiots.

Mckenzie
07-27-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
I hate Toronto. Driving through it is about as fun as having a vasectomy.

haha....:poosie: so true.....TO is fuckin mental....

gkAeris
07-27-2003, 05:08 AM
at least in the end u won right?!?

girlRACER
07-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by K271
So as the chick in the corolla and I are explaining the accident, the accord girl is saying that's not what happened.

Sorry to hear about what happened :(. What was the accord girl's side of the story?

K271
07-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Her side was she didn't have time to stop... stupid biatch... Therefore she was driving too close, driving too fast, and as well it was raining and wet... so driving too based on the weather conditions. She was 20 or so, probably just got her graduated license. It's people like her that should be kept of the street. Of course now I have some crazy whiplash and my entire back hurts. Ruined my vacation.

Toronto is the worst city to drive in. There is no other place in the world where a 6 lane highway gets funneled into two lanes in a distance of 100 meters.

K271
07-27-2003, 12:53 PM
Oh yeah, she was saying stuff like I slammed the brake and the girl behind me had no room to stop so she had no room to stop. Still a load of crock cause no matter what, even if I did slam, if she wasn't following so close she wouldn't of slammed into us.