PDA

View Full Version : ASAP HOW do i get to kelowna????

TomTom
08-01-2002, 06:09 PM
hwy #1 all the way?

MiNG
08-01-2002, 06:20 PM
pretty much...you'll see the kelowna turn off near salmon arm...i think?

JC Civic
08-01-2002, 06:29 PM
Take the #1 to sicamous and then turn on the 97A or go to salmon arm and turn ont he 97B. They join up at some point and will take you right into kelowna

GingeRRRBeef
08-01-2002, 06:32 PM
buy a map :bigpimp:

bol
08-01-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
buy a map :bigpimp:

no kidding, and there are how many free mapping websites on the internet? :rolleyes:

kevie88
08-01-2002, 07:10 PM
LMAO..

Yep, go south on 97a from Highway 1, it's a pretty fun road but lots of traffic to hold you up.
If you have an extra 5 hours and feel like going to Vancouver for the day, I would highly (VERY HIGHLY) recommend the road from south of Penticton ( i think it's in between penticton and Osoyoos) to Vancouver.. It's truly a great drive. Also if you come back viia the south route thru southern BC there are some absolutely earth-shatteringly awesome roads in there, like the road from Creston to Kootany Bay.. look it up on a map and hit it.. you have to!

max_boost
08-02-2002, 12:56 AM
www.mapquest.com

And just take Highway #1 there

LOL:rofl: You want to go somewhere but yet have no clue!

Redlyne_mr2
08-02-2002, 09:53 AM
Follow highway 1 all the way to sicamous..you'll go passed banff..lakelouise...field...golden...revelstoke...then sicamous...once you get to sicamous you'll come up to a shell gas station on your left hand side..you'll see signs that point to vernon and kelowna...take a left at the intersection in front of the shell gas station..follow that highway all the way to kelowna..you'll go through enderby..armstong..vernon..a few other crappy towns then you'll be in kelowna..