PDA

View Full Version : FT: 1991 nissan 240sx (Rb20)

sc_MR2
01-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I am looking to trade my 91 240 with an rb20 swap. Reason for wanting to trade is the car is missing and I replaced the coil packs and spark plugs and it didnt fix the problem. I do not have the time or money to fix it right now. I want to trade because I need a vehicle and dont have time to sell and look for a new car either. I am just entertaining offers right now because I am going to get it diagnosed and if it is a somewhat easy fix I am going to keep it but if not I would like to get rid of it. Other than that I have no complaints with the car. Since I bought it I havnt done and mods to the car but I have put some money into it, this is what ive done to it.

New radiator: 400$
Compustar alarm/turbo timer: 500$ (done by autodream)
Coilpacks and sparkplugs: 350$
Pioneer head unit: 300$

I would like to switch over to honda and am looking for an ek9 or eg6 or an intergra.

Once again I am just entertaining offers right now and once I get it diagnosed I will see what I am doing im not sure yet. Lets see what you guys got, entertain me :).

I can get pics up tonight for those that are interested

Nismo S13
01-23-2008, 06:06 PM
how about some info on your car, like, km's? color? condition? interior color? who did the swap? where is the engine from? coupe or hatch? :dunno:

sc_MR2
01-24-2008, 09:37 AM
It has a full rb20det engine and tranny swap with the t3/t4 turbo all the work was done by autodream and the km's are roughly around 100,000 I still have the stock gauges so the km;s read 280,000. It's a white fastback, the body is in decent shape it has a dent on the drivers side rear quarter panel where it got dinged in a parking lot and the interior is leather rx7 stock seats. It also has a little bit of rust on the drivers side door where it would be cheaper just to get another stock door unless you were planning on re-painting it.

gtr34
01-24-2008, 09:52 AM
pics?

sc_MR2
01-24-2008, 12:28 PM
My internet wasnt working last night so I can pics up tonight

romeo.el.cobra
02-21-2008, 05:10 PM
are you still selling your car because i'll give you 1500 thats it..and i'll pick it up this week

luv2ride
02-22-2008, 10:48 PM
dude u cant get a teg that would be wierd u me tom and eski all tegs lol go for like an eg im going silvia dude thats what im lookin for im sellin mine gsr for 3500

misterrick
02-22-2008, 11:10 PM
was this the car that was for sale here recently? did you try re-gapping the spark plugs? everytime i hit over 7psi in my car it would misfore like crazy. i gapped the plugs way smaller and i havent had in problem since. that was at least 4 months ago now....