PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what I did wrong, but God must be pretty pissed at me...

Spoons
01-23-2008, 12:58 PM
So I just finished one of my last finals today (St. Annes in Ogden, it's a school where you can upgrade shit) and I am driving by the Shamrock that is right there (if you don't know what it is, it's one of Calgary's dirtiest bars/hotel. You can actually rent rooms per hour there.)

Anyways I'm driving to the lights there to turn right then WHAM fucking cab driver just decides to pull out with no signal while he was parked in front of the Shamrock and I smoke him in front side. Luckily there was do damage to me (at least I think) but there was a good sized dent in him. That was fine, waited for the cops, he assumed responsibility, great. Pissed off, but worse has happened. (It was hilarious cause it only took 2 seconds for a cop to come because there are always 3 of them around the Shamrock lol)

After that I am driving home to Beddington. I come a three way stop where I am turning right again, and there is a parking patrol car in front (no signal on) but is in the far left hand side so pretty sure he was turning left. Nope, I was horribly mistaken when he decided to shoot over and turn right where I hit him in the back. Now I know I shouldn't of assumed that parking patrol people can drive, but fuck come on. This guy comes out yelling at me, and doesn't take responsibility. Luckily there was a guy shoveling his walk beside us and he witnessed for me.

So now I am sitting here telling you this story, super pissed off. I mean fuck TWO accidents in one day?! I mean sure if it was my fault both times, but I had no control. I musta did something to piss someone off upstairs... Luckily there is no damage to my car but I am going to take it to my fathers friend's auto body shop to check it out.

The only thing that boggles my mind is that these people (parking patrol and cab drivers) drive ALL FUCKING DAY! Driving is their fucking job! You would think with all that practice they would be good at driving, but nope, the always continue to prove to me that they fucking suck at driving.

Primer_Drift
01-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I'll buy you a bus pass if you want.

Swank
01-23-2008, 01:03 PM
I suppose after driving that much they must get complacent every once in a while, unfortunately their 'auto-piloting' f'd you over, and twice in one day is just shite luck. Hopefully you don't have any damage. I figure this way you won't be due for another accident for like 10 years.

JRSC00LUDE
01-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Nah man, I'm not pissed at you. I honestly thought you were someone else. I'll make it up to you when you get up here (guess when that's going to be!) and throw a couple of those virgin's that Allah's always bragging about your way (he can't bluff worth shit man, I got them off him at last weeks poker game).

Peace dude.

Quinsonaaa
01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
sucks to be you dude.:dunno:

LadyLuck
01-23-2008, 01:06 PM
did the parking patrol guy have a bumper sticker with a phone number that says...hows my driving etc?

either way dude..
that sucks, good thing theres no damage to your car tho.

next time, keep ur distance...or maybe say a prayer

finboy
01-23-2008, 01:07 PM
my record is 2, ALMOST 3, but i wasn't driving for any of them

Destinova403
01-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Nah man, I'm not pissed at you. I honestly thought you were someone else. I'll make it up to you when you get up here (guess when that's going to be!) and throw a couple of those virgin's that Allah's always bragging about your way (he can't bluff worth shit man, I got them off him at last weeks poker game).

Peace dude.

:rofl: :rofl: nice response as usual...

so which religion is right?

Jlude
01-23-2008, 01:16 PM
That's rough... at least the damage was minimal...

I wrote off my car at the beginning of the month... it's such a hastle... I WISH I had only dented a fender or something small... oh well...

ps... maybe stay in for the rest of the day!

Spoons
01-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
That's rough... at least the damage was minimal...

I wrote off my car at the beginning of the month... it's such a hastle... I WISH I had only dented a fender or something small... oh well...

ps... maybe stay in for the rest of the day!

Yeah I'm not going out thats for sure... I think its time for a nice relaxing day at home... unless a cab decides to drive through my wall *knock on wood*

kerry
01-23-2008, 01:24 PM
I've also had 2 accidents in one day. That sucked major balls.

My first Civic had a dent in the fender from a parking lot hit and run. I got it fixed, was driving up to pick up my Civic, paid then about ohhh... 2 minutes later got T-boned by a Dodge 2500. Owned my car and completely wrote it off after dropping $400 to get a fucking dent fixed.

I got sympathy sex that night though! ;)

Jlude
01-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by kerry
I've also had 2 accidents in one day. That sucked major balls.

My first Civic had a dent in the fender from a parking lot hit and run. I got it fixed, was driving up to pick up my Civic, paid then about ohhh... 2 minutes later got T-boned by a Dodge 2500. Owned my car and completely wrote it off after dropping $400 to get a fucking dent fixed.

I got sympathy sex that night though! ;)

doubt the sex was worth 400 though!!!

wow... hahaha sorry, but that's just f'n brutal.