PDA

View Full Version : FS - Bowflex Ultimate

dericer
01-24-2008, 03:36 PM
2 Years Old. Fully loaded with Lat. Bar, Leg extention, and Gel mat. Incl. a plethora of bars, strap, and handles for a ton of different excersizes. Also capable of rowing excersizes which work amazingly.

I lost 50lbs with it since Aug/07 (No exaggeration), but have to sell since I am moving.

Paid $2500 after all said and done, and have only had it for 1 year.

Asking $1600 obo.

Link to mls advert which shows an actual pic, plus if you know anyone looking for a great condo :-)

http://www.shawnriley.org/Listing/VirtualTour.aspx?ListingID=1368993&sq=true

May be able to work something out for delivery since I have a truck.

j.ng-
01-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Do you personally like the machine?
I hear reviews that if your not within a certain height, the machine is very awkward. I've also heard that the resistance on the machine isn't very constant through out reps..

hexd3mon
01-24-2008, 07:16 PM
so you have the machine for 5 years? On the Bowflex website it gives 10 years limited warranty, so doesn't make since if you had it for 1 year and only 5 years of warranty left.
so do you have to replace anything on the machine itself? does No-Time-Limit Power Rod Warranty still work with it?

arnari
01-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by hexd3mon
so you have the machine for 5 years? On the Bowflex website it gives 10 years limited warranty, so doesn't make since if you had it for 1 year and only 5 years of warranty left.
so do you have to replace anything on the machine itself? does No-Time-Limit Power Rod Warranty still work with it?

Sorry, 1 year. I can't remember if it were 10 years? You maybe right. Sounds bad, but I'm at work and went off the top of my head.

I was 6'3 and was 340lbs, I can't say I noticed it was awkward? I did have to adjust a bit to do the Row excersize, but nothing major. It works pretty good if you dedicate yourself.

dericer
01-26-2008, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by arnari

Sorry, 1 year. I can't remember if it were 10 years? You maybe right. Sounds bad, but I'm at work and went off the top of my head.

I was 6'3 and was 340lbs, I can't say I noticed it was awkward? I did have to adjust a bit to do the Row excersize, but nothing major. It works pretty good if you dedicate yourself.

^^^^

Have no idea why that post was under arnari's name. In fact I have no idea who that is?

j.ng-
01-26-2008, 03:43 PM
+1 WTF

dericer
01-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Comes with every option available. Incl. the instructional DVD

- Lat attachment w/ 2 different bars

- Leg extension attachment

- Gel mat (protects your flooring)

- Back brace for leg presses & squats

- 2 adjustable grips for fly press, and Pec extention

- 300 lbs of resistance

Make me an offer.

No BS I lost another 10lbs in the past 2 weeks. Note to buyer: I am still using the equipment until it's sold. ;)

dericer
02-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Bump.

:thumbsup:

dericer
04-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Bump. Moved to new place, and just don't have the room.

Priced for quick sale @ $1200

JordanEG6
07-06-2008, 01:44 PM
still got it?