PDA

View Full Version : FS: xbox 360 wheel & pedals , LNIB

Thaco
01-25-2008, 01:12 PM
GOne

Soren1989
02-23-2008, 11:00 AM
does it work with most racing games on 360?

JesseJane
02-23-2008, 12:35 PM
soren...eb games near me has this same steering wheel for $55. :rofl:

Thaco
02-23-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by JesseJane
soren...eb games near me has this same steering wheel for $55. :rofl:

Used and ABUSED maybe, NOT new! (or like new)

copynpaste
02-23-2008, 08:47 PM
doesnt matter, V.2 is out and theyre $99. Unless yours is a V2 wheel, no reason why anyone would chance it with the version that has a fire hazard in it.

Thaco
02-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by copynpaste
doesnt matter, V.2 is out and theyre $99. Unless yours is a V2 wheel, no reason why anyone would chance it with the version that has a fire hazard in it.

With a free recall for a new power adapter, which makes your argument useless.

Now go troll someone else's thread.

thisbkev2
02-23-2008, 09:18 PM
Back to a question Soren asked a bit ago... Does it work with most racing games on the 360?

Thaco
02-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes, it comes with PGR3 (disc has the drivers on it) works with all the pgr series, works with forza, those are the only one's i've tested it with, but i'm sure a quick googling would give you an answer for any specific game...

this is the official MS wheel, so obviously they're going to try to make it compatible with as many games as possible so they can sell more of them.

EDIT:
Here's a wiki i found, has a list, but it might be a bit outdated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_Wireless_Racing_Wheel

EDIT: (again)

here's the page for the free recall power adapter, the wheel is safe to use with batteries while waiting for the new power adapter, i never applied for it because i never used it after this issue arose... i would apply for it, but i don't want someone to buy it and then have to arrange for me get that to them as well... it'll just be easier if the purchaser does it themselves.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gameplay/wirelesswheelretrofit.htm

Greek Wizard
02-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
Yes, it comes with PGR3 (disc has the drivers on it) works with all the pgr series, works with forza, those are the only one's i've tested it with, but i'm sure a quick googling would give you an answer for any specific game...

this is the official MS wheel, so obviously they're going to try to make it compatible with as many games as possible so they can sell more of them.

EDIT:
Here's a wiki i found, has a list, but it might be a bit outdated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_Wireless_Racing_Wheel

EDIT: (again)

here's the page for the free recall power adapter, the wheel is safe to use with batteries while waiting for the new power adapter, i never applied for it because i never used it after this issue arose... i would apply for it, but i don't want someone to buy it and then have to arrange for me get that to them as well... it'll just be easier if the purchaser does it themselves.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gameplay/wirelesswheelretrofit.htm

As mentioned, wheel can be used just the way it is, just no rumble with battery.

I bought a wheel here on Beyond and the next day they came out with recall. I did the application, they shipped the box (took a couple of months, but I was one of the first), I sent it to them, and a week later I got a brand new wheel.

i heard its quicker now.

It's not a hard process and does not take that long. you are saving $25 by buying this one.

Works well with Burnout Paradise too and that came out less than a month ago.

if you buy the PC/Xbox Wireless Game adapter ($25 or so new?) , then you can have a wireless Wheel for your PC too.

JesseJane
02-24-2008, 03:34 PM
no it is $55 new probably because as mentioned by copynpaste, Version 2 is out for $99 brand new.

why would anyone take the chance on a used one version 1 for $80 when it's $55 new and then have to ship it back to M$ wait 2 months for a replacement :rofl: :rofl:

copynpaste
02-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

With a free recall for a new power adapter, which makes your argument useless.

Now go troll someone else's thread. Youre naive if you actually think people will go through the extra hassle sending out the wheel and waiting for it just so they can buy your special wheel. Besides MS customer service is horrendous.

Originally posted by JesseJane
no it is $55 new probably because as mentioned by copynpaste, Version 2 is out for $99 brand new.

why would anyone take the chance on a used one version 1 for $80 when it's $55 new and then have to ship it back to M$ wait 2 months for a replacement :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly!

Thaco
02-24-2008, 07:42 PM
As i said, you trolls have been proven wrong enough times, move on, troll someone else.

If you can get a NEW wheel for $55 please post a receipt for everybody to see... i'm sure i can expect to see that.

The Cosworth
02-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Pm'd