PDA

View Full Version : Skate Sharpening

jeremyn
01-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Im looking for a good place to get my skates sharpened tomorrow (sunday).
I usually bring my skates to tuxedo but they are closed sundays.
I dont want to bring my new skates to a place like sportchek or sportmart where they dont really know what they're doing.
Anyone know of any skate shops opened on sundays?

shadowz
01-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Go to Adrenalin Source for sports Mcleod and 90th ave they do a great job and they are open tomorrow

trieuth
01-27-2008, 02:00 PM
if you normally go to tuxedo, head to the thorncliffe greenview arena just further north on center street. larry the guy there has been sharpening in that rink for like 30 years, i only let him sharpen my skates now. he's amazing

BerserkerCatSplat
01-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by trieuth
if you normally go to tuxedo, head to the thorncliffe greenview arena just further north on center street. larry the guy there has been sharpening in that rink for like 30 years, i only let him sharpen my skates now. he's amazing

That's awesome, I need mine sharpened as well and the arena's three blocks from my house! :thumbsup:

Alpine Autowerks
01-27-2008, 03:52 PM
see Steve at Addon Office products . he has & distributes CAG1 sharpeners ( CNC ice skate sharpener ) they have one on display at the Hockey Hall of Fame

7-4623 Manilla Road SE,
243-2610

trieuth
01-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

That's awesome, I need mine sharpened as well and the arena's three blocks from my house! :thumbsup:

yeah man, he is money. i dont go anywhere else anymore.