PDA

View Full Version : 96-00 Civic CX Owners

spyderman
07-28-2003, 11:52 AM
This question is for anyone that owns or has driven one.

Is it true that this model does not have power steering?

Also, is the center point hard to find? I test drove one and it felt really loose in the center, I couldn't find a definite center point. When the steering wheel was centered, i could swing it side to side approx a centimetre, and it felt bouncey in the center. So was just wonder if the CX you have/drove is the same way.

silvercivicsir
07-28-2003, 12:10 PM
the 98 Cx i drove didn't have power sterring, but I think they also have CX-G which included power steering and a tach, but i could be wrong.

shadowz
07-28-2003, 12:17 PM
Yes the CX-G did come with power steering, and no my civic did not feel that way at all

Redlyne_mr2
07-28-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by spyderman
This question is for anyone that owns or has driven one.

Is it true that this model does not have power steering?

Also, is the center point hard to find? I test drove one and it felt really loose in the center, I couldn't find a definite center point. When the steering wheel was centered, i could swing it side to side approx a centimetre, and it felt bouncey in the center. So was just wonder if the CX you have/drove is the same way.
Dude, all this talk about civic test driving scares me what are you up too:confused: :D

CRXguy
07-28-2003, 12:58 PM
What the hell are you up to this time? :confused: :rofl:

spyderman
07-28-2003, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the help guys! There must be something wrong with that civic then....

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Dude, all this talk about civic test driving scares me what are you up too:confused: :D

Just felt like test driving a Civic... :D Can't a guy test drive a car without being hassled? :dunno: :rofl:

boi-alien
07-28-2003, 01:15 PM
whatever man..... you just want a honda, time to get rid of that tiburon of yours

sexualbanana
07-28-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien
whatever man..... you just want a honda, time to get rid of that tiburon of yours

I thought it was a Cavalier?? :rofl:

Daddymax
07-28-2003, 11:52 PM
I got a civic cx-g. I have power steering and I don' thave that weird center thing you're tlaking about.