PDA

View Full Version : Fitness clubs close to Riverbend - Dynamic Health?

lelalong
01-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Okay, I'm trying to find a good gym that is close to Riverbend. I noticed the Dynamic Health Club off of Glenmore Tr today. Is it any good? I've been going to MRC for the past while cause the facilities are really good but it gets busy after work. And the drive is seeming to get long...

I've thought about Gold's (whenever it opens) off of 130th, FitZone, GoodLife in Canyon Meadows, the National Sport Development place but where is the best place to do cardio and weights? Also, are these places worth the drive?

Does anyone go to Dynamic Health? Good, bad? Cost to join?

digi355
01-28-2008, 08:32 PM
See:

Old Thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-107715.html)

I was there for over 5 years, the new owner took over and it went to hell. It was a slow transition but it got dirty and beat-up. The new guy that owns it only cares about one thing and it's obvious what it is when you walk in the door.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it, but it got dirty, I put a gym in my basement and never went back..

lelalong
01-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the advice...I read the old thread but didn't know if the place was still good. Convenient location but sounds like its gone to shit... :thumbsdow

xcelr8
01-29-2008, 11:44 AM
I remember I got a one week free trial -> that was during summer. Its an alrite place, but I haven't gone back since.

You could always go try it, since its free :D

sexualbanana
01-31-2008, 03:11 PM
Went to Dynamic for a bit (living in Ogden). It's not a bad gym, but my schedule wouldn't give me any room to work out until after they were closed. So I joined the World Health on MacLeod, it's 24 hours Monday to Thursday.