PDA

View Full Version : fs: 20inch flat screen crt tv

ekguy
01-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Just picked up a 32 inch lcd hd so no need for this anymore.

20inch flat screen. not lcd it's a crt or tube television.
Philips. Has S Video, component and regular AV connections.
Remote obviously comes with it. Good shape bought new so one owner, setup on my tv shelf and then never moved. It also sat for a long time without being used when I moved back to NB for a few months and also when i was living with my ex I left it here so it's basicly new. Only problem I can think of is that every time you turn the tv on the close captioning is on so you just turn it off button is right on the remote. I am sure you can fix that in the options but I never bothered since I new i was getting a new tv soon which I now have.

pics to follow in like 2 minutes here they will be cell pics so they will suck. someone wants to see it working if they are here I will plug it in on satellite and/or ps2 to demonstrate it's in good working order.

80$ firm. I won't budge. I need component cables for my tv so 80$ is my price if it dosn't sell it get's stored simple as that.

ekguy
01-29-2008, 01:16 AM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/Gravy_83/tv.jpg

ekguy
01-29-2008, 01:19 AM
pick up only I'm on foot. I live in Chaparal.

ekguy
01-29-2008, 01:20 AM
my trader rating is at 0 but my old user I had only good feedback no negatives or neutrals...dosn't say much but I don't want to fuck around this tv is taking up room and I just want it gone.

ekguy
01-29-2008, 11:15 PM
great tv for a bedroom

it's in storage but I can still plug it in regardless for anyone interested.