PDA

View Full Version : DAYUM!!!!...lol....YAY!

94CoRd
07-28-2003, 08:43 PM
hey everyone..lol..just like to say that i passed my bike learners test today :D...18 / 20 :D..lol :thumbsup:...now its just time to sign up for a course........my friend knows the daughter of bow cycle...so he said we can get 'leesons' outta her for next to nothing...would this be like the course offerd at too cool?....er what..lol..well..thanx alot guyz!

bikrbabe
07-29-2003, 09:40 AM
I don't know what kinda course bow cycle offers... but i know that 2 cool is one of the best in the city, and sometimes its better to compromise money for quality... :D

YCB
07-29-2003, 09:53 AM
i think for 2 cool its good if u already have bike experience, cuz doin slow maneuvers on a sport bike is pretty hard i think, or i might just suck at riding.. haha

DSMer4Life
07-29-2003, 10:34 AM
Spend the money and take a good course. I would recommend Too Cool to anyone, with experience, or not. They make you ride all three different styles of bikes (sport, standard and cruiser) as well as perform the manuvers on each of them. So, you not only get a feel of how each style fits your needs, but also how they all react under similar conditions. The only other course I would recommend would be through the Safety Council. They both come in around the $325-$350 range. Remember, you're paying for someone to teach you skills that may help save your life one day! What's that worth to you?

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that Too Cool has new bikes and helmets!:thumbsup:

Ajay
07-29-2003, 06:36 PM
I just finished a course with Calgary Safety Council and got my class 6 license this past Sunday.

Learned alot so I would definetly recommend taking a course like that...doing the course made the class 6 road test seem ALOT easier. The instructors I had were absolutely awesome and showed everyone, experienced and not, how to do things properly.

I ended up paying $260 with the CSC and that got me the course and helmet rental.