PDA

View Full Version : here are those vids of our local street races!

Ebbsvette
07-28-2003, 08:56 PM
pensacoIastreetracing.com

go there....has vids on some of our races...the phase III zl1 vid is there also

mad_psyentist
07-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Back again I see.

tommy1223
07-31-2003, 03:26 AM
street racing is dangerous....KEEP IT ON THE TRACKS!

EstoMax
07-31-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by tommy1223
street racing is dangerous....KEEP IT ON THE TRACKS!
says who? the guy who tries to race everyone and every intersection?:rofl: :nut:

but yeah his right
, keep it at the track

max

Scat
08-01-2003, 02:42 AM
Obviously street racing is NOT safe, but is any type of racing safe? Even at the track it isn't exactly safe. Much much safer than the street, but still dangerous.

In my opinion, organized street racing is considerably safer than people racing through traffic swirving between cars and shit like that. At least it is done on a road late at night with no traffic. That way if some idiot crashes, they just hurt themselves and maybe the person they are racing against. These people racing through heavy traffic are sooo much more dangerous. I'm not supporting street racing in any way at all, I just hate how hypocritical some people are. Most of you race at street lights in traffic, yet always preach "keep it at the track". Stop contradicting your self and start practising what you preach.

...Just a thought

MK3HKS
08-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Scat
Obviously street racing is NOT safe, but is any type of racing safe? Even at the track it isn't exactly safe. Much much safer than the street, but still dangerous.

In my opinion, organized street racing is considerably safer than people racing through traffic swirving between cars and shit like that. At least it is done on a road late at night with no traffic. That way if some idiot crashes, they just hurt themselves and maybe the person they are racing against. These people racing through heavy traffic are sooo much more dangerous. I'm not supporting street racing in any way at all, I just hate how hypocritical some people are. Most of you race at street lights in traffic, yet always preach "keep it at the track". Stop contradicting your self and start practising what you preach.

...Just a thought

u said it!!!!!!!!
:werd:
thas exactly how iam thinkin

Illusionsir
08-01-2003, 03:45 AM
i agree with you both fully however it pisses me off when little punk kids roll up beside me and try to race me at lights because i have "NOS". fuck, will they ever learn????

Luke 96 T/A
08-01-2003, 05:35 PM
Hahah,
I'm laughing at how many people I've had try to race me...
with their beyond.ca decals posted on the windows....

ecstasyracer
08-01-2003, 06:09 PM
I'm tired of people in crappy cars trying to race me when I'm barely on the gas, just because my exhuast is loud. A while ago I was just leaving the light slowly and this old guy in a 4-runner floors it all of a sudden and chirps going into second. Get a life.

Scat
08-02-2003, 01:59 AM
hahaha its true
when you have an exhaust, everyone wants to race you.

finboy
08-03-2003, 02:06 AM
i found that when you have exhaust and a loud BOV no one will race you :(

mad_psyentist
08-03-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Scat
hahaha its true
when you have an exhaust, everyone wants to race you.

Tinted windows tend to do the same too.

90_Shelby
08-03-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by ecstasyracer
I'm tired of people in crappy cars trying to race me when I'm barely on the gas, just because my exhuast is loud. A while ago I was just leaving the light slowly and this old guy in a 4-runner floors it all of a sudden and chirps going into second. Get a life.

I think I raced you awhile ago in a crappy car................. But I beat you:D ;) ('88 Shelby Daytona, my winter beater)

GQNammer
08-03-2003, 09:52 PM
Some guys race with cars at the lights just to see how their car will do. Like, if I were driving a 93 lude and pulled up to a crx, and he reved his engine, i'd take him to see how he does. And he revs his engine to see how he does. But with people who just race at every light they can possibly make, it's just gay.

Also, I don't support racing at every light. Scat got it down pat =)