PDA

View Full Version : Car Storage...

davidI
07-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Anyone know of a good place to store a car? Sort of a rental warehouse or something? I'm thinking of picking up a 92 Celica fpr a summer ride and keeping my 95 Neon as my winter car so I'll need a place to store the one I'm not driving. I was just curious as to where and how much it is per month. Thanx..

Davetronz
07-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Just an idea, but check some of the rental condos around your area. Some places have elderly people who get an indoor parking spot but dont use it because they dont drive.
Often these people are willing to let their spots go for like $10/mo.

Call and talk to the sales/resident manager.

Boostn
07-28-2003, 10:46 PM
Cost depends on what type of storage you require - indoor, outdoor, heated, covered etc. Contact places like Sentinel, Williams storage, and there's many privately operated ones as well. There should be full listings in the yellow pages under moving and storage. I looked into this a while back and prices can range widely from $50 to over $150/mnth, not cheap. Call as many places as possible and negotiate a deal.

davidI
07-28-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Just an idea, but check some of the rental condos around your area. Some places have elderly people who get an indoor parking spot but dont use it because they dont drive.
Often these people are willing to let their spots go for like $10/mo.

Call and talk to the sales/resident manager.

That's a good idea...I can't afford $50-$150/month!