PDA

View Full Version : Almost was sideswiped...Twice...By the Same Car!

Ben
07-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Okay, so I'm rollin down Deerfoot, and I am doing the normal speed for the fast lane, and I see headlights comming up FAST.

I see him dive to the middle lane and cut between ME and some geriatric in a white Taurus. I would have to say he missed her by less than 1 foot, and me by maybe 6-8 inches...my car literally shook.

I would guestimate his speed at about a buck 60 or so...

So now I'm mad...

I see the retard cut off a whole bunch more people up ahead, so I drop a couple gears and catch up to grab his plate.

After doing so he is driving maybe 110 in the slow lane and I pass by in the fast, as with the speed of traffic, I gave him the WTF expression, and I guess he didn't like what my car looked like or something because he almost hit it again, Missing me and another car again by I would say even less of a margine than before. I thought he would take my mirror off. He then careened accross 5 lanes of traffic and BARELY made the off ramp into Deer Run.

I seriously hope he smashed his car up tonight and is without transportation for the rest of the summer. This guy is a danger to society.

I wont post the make of vehicle. Jeff will have a hayday with this one.

-One very upset Ben

Fluidic
07-29-2003, 12:57 AM
Fuck his children and there brothers, parent's, mother's, uncles, cousins dogs!!

Peter

Super_Geo
07-29-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
Fuck his children and there brothers, parent's, mother's, uncles, cousins dogs!!

Peter

don't froget to wrap

rice_eater
07-29-2003, 01:15 AM

Peter

Or just fuck his whole family tree!!!

Fluidic
07-29-2003, 01:31 AM
LOL -- this is an inside joke Benny and I always laugh about when we are angry... calms either one of us down.

Hey Benny... "purple-tint"! lol

Peter

5.9 R/T
07-29-2003, 01:37 AM
Goddamn J bodies. :rofl:

Ben
07-29-2003, 01:48 AM
LOL -- this is an inside joke Benny and I always laugh about when we are angry... calms either one of us down.

Hey Benny... "purple-tint"! lol

Peter

hahaha, bastard, I'm laughing about it already cause the sonofabitch HAD purple tint. Point-circle-point

Fluidic
07-29-2003, 01:55 AM
The Patented "Peter-Point-Circle-Point".

AKA: PPCP!

lol

TegLover
07-29-2003, 02:18 AM
whats wrong with posting the make and model of his vehicle..or wait is there already a hint to this...whatever i'm confused just post it so we can be all awared too its not like posting his license plate or anything.

Aleks
07-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by TegLover
whats wrong with posting the make and model of his vehicle..or wait is there already a hint to this...whatever i'm confused just post it so we can be all awared too its not like posting his license plate or anything.

A cavalier or a sunfire.

mad_psyentist
07-29-2003, 08:59 AM
It wouldn't have happen to have been a silver Saturn?

Redlyne_mr2
07-29-2003, 09:47 AM
Should have pulled out the potato cannon and taught him a lesson he wouldnt soon have forgotten...damn j-body drivers

mwmhong
07-29-2003, 09:55 AM
I think this HOT summer heat is making people road rage like never before.
Lots of fights too. :thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
08-03-2003, 11:45 PM
mmm jbodies. and they wonder why they get so much flack..

girlRACER
08-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Did you end up getting his license? When did this happen...after you got back from that horrible audio car show? :dunno:

Ben
08-04-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
Did you end up getting his license? When did this happen...after you got back from that horrible audio car show? :dunno:

hehehe, this actually happened a couple nights ago. :)

Yeh, got his plate and made a report.