PDA

View Full Version : Another calgary killing . =[

WiltonKillz
02-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Teen found a couple days ago turned out to be clifton ashtin anderson. From what I know a 22 yr old man had confessed and yesterday they arrested him at the airport fleeing to montreal quebec, rumor has it as im frinds with the kid and friends with those around him, he had called a girl a skeet at a party and was followed home that night and stabbed to death by the girl's older brothers roomate, im not sure if the police had confirmed this or not but thats whats been said.

R.I.P Clifton miss you =[
always was a very positive guy
and cared about other more than himself.
never deserved this.

=[

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9610/ripcliftonae8.jpg

algary mom weeps for slain son

City's latest murder victim called mom saying he would be late getting home

By NADIA MOHARIB AND KATIE SCHNEIDER, SUN MEDIA

The Calgary Sun

Clifton Ashton Anderson said goodbye to his mother when he went to the gym on Monday afternoon.

It would be the last time she saw him alive.

Later that evening he called to tell her he would be late.

By 11 p.m., Debbie Anderson, still waiting for her first-born to come home, began to worry.

"He didn't come home so I called a couple of his friends and they hadn't heard from him," she said yesterday, her words filled with sobs.

"He never wanted me to worry, so he called."

About 3:15 a.m. Tuesday, police discovered Debbie's son stabbed to death on a snow-covered Mount Pleasant street.

Not long after, the 46-year-old mother -- her son still not home -- feared the worst.

"I was going to contact the police and they called me," she said.

"His brother still doesn't know."

Emergency crews found the Grade 12 Sir William Van Horne student lying on the ground near an elementary school near 25 Ave. and 5 St. N.W. Cops still want to talk to the woman who apparently mistook him as an intoxicated person, stopping at a 7-Eleven to ask staff to report it to police.

While investigators hunt for a killer or killers, friends shared shock over the slaying of the easy-going young man who loved basketball, rap and good times -- struggling to find a reason anyone would want to hurt Clifton.

Less than two weeks ago, he stopped by friend Cody Rendulic's house to pick up his Boston Bruins cap and invite him to shoot hoops.

Rendulic, who forged a friendship with Clifton over a shared love of basketball, had to work and couldn't go.

"Now he's gone," 18-year-old Rendulic said yesterday. "He knew so many people and everybody liked him.

"I think something stupid just happened ... why would someone do that?"

Spokesman Kevin Brookwell said the homicide is not drug or gang-related and that the teen was targeted.

"It was not random," Brookwell said. "The people involved may have had some association to each other."

Clifton's mother, who has two older sons, M.J. and Shane, as well as daughter Verna, said her son was studying auto mechanics and, having moved past being "caught up in some teenage stuff," was blossoming into a young man who made her proud.

"All I know is he was killed over something he said," the agonized mother said.

"I ask 'why,' but I have to believe he's with God now and he's not feeling any pain."

She said her son was loving and the type to give anyone the shirt off of his back.

Friend Humberto Bejarano agreed.

"It's sad ... I don't know how someone could take his life like that."

"It's cold-blooded murder."

Lucky97
02-03-2008, 12:58 AM
R.I.P

JagSidhu91
02-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Yee it does suck
chilled with him lots
When he went to Crescent with me played ball with him sometimes
but he was very chill

R.I.P
Clifton:(

black13
02-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

300zxfairlday
02-03-2008, 01:12 AM
^^ umm it doesnt say its another mans girl does iT? He said the girls brothers roomate

RIP

Trini
02-03-2008, 01:16 AM
RIP

adam c
02-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by black13
Don't mess with another man's girl.

don't be such a fucking cock sucker...

someone was killed cause of this

BenC
02-03-2008, 01:25 AM
senseless killing,
wish it would stop.
good die young r.i.p to him
hope his family can pull through it

pf0sh0
02-03-2008, 01:26 AM
I know I'm young and dumb, but some kids can be young and fucking brainless.

RIP

black13
02-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by 300zxfairlday
^^ umm it doesnt say its another mans girl does iT? He said the girls brothers roomate

RIP
Well the way the article described it, I'm assuming the killer or the girl's brother's room mate probably had some sort of relationship with her and felt obligated to do something.

If I sounded rude then I apologize and RIP to the.
But I see way too many people trying to mess with another person's partner and that always leads to harm.

Melinda
02-03-2008, 02:22 AM
Sad to hear, condolances to his family and friends. :(

I may be totally dumb on this one, but what is a skeet? And how is it worth someone dying over?

Quinsonaaa
02-03-2008, 02:26 AM
RIP

rawsensation
02-03-2008, 02:28 AM
what's wrong with people now a days pointless killings
condolances to his family and friends

RIP

Xtrema
02-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

I may be totally dumb on this one, but what is a skeet? And how is it worth someone dying over?

I thought skeet is a verb and not a noun? :dunno:

clockworkboy3
02-03-2008, 03:42 AM
seriously, i hope every shit bag 18 yr old on here that thinks it's ok that he was killed over a girl gets raped in prison when the end up there 100 times and when they finally get shanked don't see the 72 virgins or whatever. Fucking retards.. A persons life is never worth a petty squable...or a major fight. I hope they run across the wrong guy some day. You will mark my words!

Rocky
02-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Yeah it's really fucking sad. As a kid I've seen an escalating, quicker and quicker resort to violence growing up. I think the future generation(s) are going to be even worse. People have to stop trying to be so tough and having so much "pride" and shit. It's pathetic because it leads to stuff like this. The worst part is, stabbings and gang beatings and the like are often the first-choice reaction whenever there's a confrontation.

urban.one
02-03-2008, 10:08 AM

I may be totally dumb on this one, but what is a skeet? And how is it worth someone dying over? skeet (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeet&r=f)

SR240SX
02-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Clifton lived in my area..such a good kid..didnt really get into trouble much. He was a super cool kid..didnt know much about cars but everytime he saw my 240 he was amazed about how it was so fast and just asked so many questions..like he wanted to learn about cars and one day build an import of his own. I feel so damn bad for him..he shouldnt have lost his life this way..nobody should.

R.I.P Cliff...Hopefully your in a better place now..all my respect to your mother, father and brothers..

Jlude
02-03-2008, 11:20 AM
RIP

Maddog55
02-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by black13
Don't mess with another man's girl.

Any "Man" that kills a person because of name calling is not a Man....he's a fuckin loser. What...so someone called your girl a "name".....and that warrants a killing? "Waaahhhhhh"...grow the fuck up.

zipdoa
02-03-2008, 12:40 PM
I feel for your loss... similar thing happened to someone I knew in high school right after grad in 06. Although it is tragic, I wouldn't want my picture all over forums like beyond and facebook and nexopia...

BerserkerCatSplat
02-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Maddog55

Any "Man" that kills a person because of name calling is not a Man....he's a fuckin loser. What...so someone called your girl a "name".....and that warrants a killing? "Waaahhhhhh"...grow the fuck up.

:werd: Too many wannabe hardcores in this city looking for an excuse to shank someone.

RIP

dragonone
02-03-2008, 01:22 PM
this doesn't warrant a killing
i mean even if you could, you had better planned it out better than this

but someone of us are still posting here because we chose not to b a dick and just ignore ppl that aggravate you

Toma
02-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Maddog55

Yeah agreed.... he deserved a bitch slapping, but no more.

vtec4life
02-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Very Very sad.....deepest condolences to the family. R.I.P.

rmk
02-03-2008, 05:02 PM
The guys in prison love dudes with accents. That frenchie is going to get manhandled in there.

First degree FTW

stevo 27
02-03-2008, 07:47 PM
sad to hear i would really like to know what happened to useing your fists to fight beat the shit out of eachother then it's over and you both sit down and have a beer. insted of stabbings/shootings/hit and runs basically killing someone for no good reason?

zipdoa
02-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by stevo 27
sad to hear i would really like to know what happened to useing your fists to fight beat the shit out of eachother then it's over and you both sit down and have a beer. insted of stabbings/shootings/hit and runs basically killing someone for no good reason?

What happened to that? A kid was killed a couple years ago in a high school fight that invlolved nothing but 'good 'ol fists'.

What happened to an egoless society where words don't turn into murder?

Link to article (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=950CE4DF1E3FE432A25751C1A9679C946395D6CF)

Melinda
02-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
Look back into the last several hundred years and show me a time that ego didn't sometimes lead to murder? It did, a lot, it always has. Fists are a hell of a lot safer than knives and guns though.

Still very sad. Name calling shouldn't be done, especially from someone who people said was a stand up 'loving everyone' type guy, but no one deserves to die from one man's weapon for calling someone else a name. I guess the 'sticks and stones...' rhyme is becoming irrelevant these days, as we've seen time and time again that names very much can hurt some people.

Hakkola
02-04-2008, 12:57 PM

Look back into the last several hundred years and show me a time that ego didn't sometimes lead to murder? It did, a lot, it always has.

BINGO! Somebody gets it. I doubt there is more violence today than there was 100 years ago. It is just the world wide media web that is cast over us, we hear about violence from every part of the world, or country, not just our own city.

snowboard
02-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa

What happened to that? A kid was killed a couple years ago in a high school fight that invlolved nothing but 'good 'ol fists'.

Link to article (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=950CE4DF1E3FE432A25751C1A9679C946395D6CF)

happened in chestermere too.
but still, alot less likely to be a death if people would just square up and fist fight.

zipdoa
02-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

happened in chestermere too.
but still, alot less likely to be a death if people would just square up and fist fight.

Yea, I would have to agree... but I would never fight someone unless they:

A: Tried to hit me first
B: Attacked a friend
C: Are my room mate

3g4u
02-07-2008, 05:50 PM
I weep for the future when all these super hardcore macho kids grow up. 18 is too young. RIP.

403Gemini
02-08-2008, 09:31 AM
RIP, certainly nothing worth getting killed over :( Condolences to the family and friends of the Victum.

Seriously , what happened to getting into a small scrap/fist fight, 1 on 1 style, and then settling up with a couple of beers?

Am i that old? 18 was only 7 years ago and thats how most problems between guys were dealt with...

wiggaplz
02-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Fuckin stupid shit...by all accounts I have heard from people who knew this dude he was a good kid who hung around with fuckheads.