PDA

View Full Version : suggestions where to buy telus cell phone?

2000impreza
08-01-2002, 11:09 PM
anyone have any suggestions where to get a telus cell phone? my sister recently bought a new cell from a telus place in some chinese mall.... i would go back there BUT only thing is i started a hostile conversation with the asian guy working there.

n e ways any suggestions would be appreciated. maybe in the NW or NE??? :)

RX-7_TWINTURBO
08-01-2002, 11:14 PM
my buddy works at connect in chinook he could probably hook you up
my other buddy works at the phone booth in td square he could hook you up too

boi-alien
08-01-2002, 11:15 PM
from me man, i can get sweet deals on telus fones! hahah

2000impreza
08-02-2002, 12:48 AM
chinook eh? i'll go check it out there this weekend.

crxboi you got any suggestions?

i'm just looking around right now. don't need any special deals.... but that would be nice. i just need a decent phone to replace my POS busted rogers pay as you go one. everyone tells me telus is suppose to be better.

Ben
08-02-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by crxboi
from me man, i can get sweet deals on telus fones! hahah

hahahaha, yeah...Telus OwNz

kenny
08-02-2002, 02:51 AM
Ebay! :thumbsup:

nismodrifter
08-02-2002, 03:08 AM
can anyone get me an OFFICIAL Telus leather cover for an LG-TM520 phone for CHEAP CHEAP?

The cover I got at the place where the phone was purchased is a shitty brand....too damn hard to remove the phone from the cover and also the red flashing light on the top isn't visible.

is it possible to return a phone cover because it is too hard to remove the phone from it?

celica girl
08-02-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Ebay! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ
08-02-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
can anyone get me an OFFICIAL Telus leather cover for an LG-TM520 phone for CHEAP CHEAP?

The cover I got at the place where the phone was purchased is a shitty brand....too damn hard to remove the phone from the cover and also the red flashing light on the top isn't visible.

is it possible to return a phone cover because it is too hard to remove the phone from it?

I've got an LG-TM520. You can get the "official" cover from www.telusmobility.com (online) But there is no flashing red light on the top of the phone? Only on the front flip.

I get all my phones from Calgary Cellular. My friends mom works there and I get hooked up for dirt cheap! :bigpimp:

nismodrifter
08-02-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ

I've got an LG-TM520. You can get the "official" cover from www.telusmobility.com (online) But there is no flashing red light on the top of the phone? Only on the front flip.

I get all my phones from Calgary Cellular. My friends mom works there and I get hooked up for dirt cheap! :bigpimp:

yeah that's what I mean...on the piece that flips up

spyguy
08-02-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
anyone have any suggestions where to get a telus cell phone? my sister recently bought a new cell from a telus place in some chinese mall.... i would go back there BUT only thing is i started a hostile conversation with the asian guy working there.

n e ways any suggestions would be appreciated. maybe in the NW or NE??? :)

I could of hooked you up....I work at a telus dealership...but unfortunetly I'm off for the weekend! Sorry!

Evan
08-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Go with CRXBoi! :)

HRD2PLZ
08-02-2002, 02:01 PM
:rofl: Kinda funny cuz my cover is too loose. I find it comes off really easy when I'm on the phone. But, its got a clear plastic screen on the front of the phone so you can see the LCD display and the red light bar on the flip.

I got it from Chinook centre. I think the phone booth for $20

Ben
08-02-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by spyguy

I could of hooked you up....I work at a telus dealership...but unfortunetly I'm off for the weekend! Sorry!

Hahaha, yeah, you got me a good deal on mine, but I hate that phone now, phone book always erases and it sucks in general! (v120)

spyguy
08-02-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Benny

Hahaha, yeah, you got me a good deal on mine, but I hate that phone now, phone book always erases and it sucks in general! (v120)

send it in!!!!! go see del-lude! lol

Evan
08-02-2002, 02:31 PM
Which one do you work at, spyguy?

spyguy
08-02-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Evan
Which one do you work at, spyguy?

Westco (Excellular)....Today Im at sunridge spectrum

2000impreza
08-02-2002, 03:14 PM
i don't need one right away.. hehe. i'm bored so i'm looking around.... cause i got nothing else better to do.

spyguy you got the location where you work at? cause i'll stop by sometime next week maybe... hehehe.

spyguy
08-02-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
i don't need one right away.. hehe. i'm bored so i'm looking around.... cause i got nothing else better to do.

spyguy you got the location where you work at? cause i'll stop by sometime next week maybe... hehehe.

what day are you planning to come? cause i dont know my exact work schedule...

2000impreza
08-02-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by spyguy

what day are you planning to come? cause i dont know my exact work schedule...

don't know yet. i'll send you a icq msg some time next week.

HRD2PLZ
08-02-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Benny

phone book always erases and it sucks in general! (v120)

The earlier Motorola V120's were known for the "disappearing phone book," I think that problem has since been corrected. But, another really common problem with the V120's is the antenna falls off. I know 4 people with the V120, all of whom have lost their antenna's.

Ben
08-02-2002, 04:05 PM
yeah, I'm very good a keeping care of my phone...it still looks mint and its 9 months old...I use it all the time too...

Antenna's still attatched but if that fucking phone book erases one more time I'm throwing off the top of the telus tower...god I hate that...89 names! And thats the 4th time...

HRD2PLZ
08-02-2002, 04:29 PM
thats harsh. I've taken such good care of all my phones, until my new one. An LG TM520, Its already scratched to s**t :banghead:
:dunno: what can you do? You could probably take your phone back and get it replaced under warranty, seeing as its only 9 months old. Most cell phones come with atleast a 1 year warranty.

Ferio_vti
08-02-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by celica girl

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really?? what phone did you get off ebay??