PDA

View Full Version : 24" lift on truck!

CK4500
02-04-2008, 06:12 PM
I saw this thing driving down the road today, so I turned around and followed it. I talked to the driver, he was just a kid, prob 20 years old. I think he said he can fit upto a 57" tire on it. It's got 38" tires on it in the pics. Anyways, he was a very nice kid, and very proud of his work. I thought it was pretty unique, so I am posting some pics!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-01.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-02.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-03.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-04.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-05.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-06.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-07.jpg

pf0sh0
02-04-2008, 06:13 PM
jesus

infected
02-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Uh, no. :barf:

JRSC00LUDE
02-04-2008, 06:15 PM
So you finally found something bigger than your sister that doesn't have to live in an ocean hey?

Dj_Stylz
02-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Wow wonder how he jumps back into that thing. Pretty crazy though.

rmk
02-04-2008, 06:18 PM
What better way to tell the world you have a small dick :poosie:

finboy
02-04-2008, 06:19 PM
hmm, that IS the most redneck thing i've seen in months

Eleanor
02-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Sweet altezza's :banghead:

ekguy
02-04-2008, 06:22 PM
hahaha only in alberta hahahh

phrozen
02-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Wouldn't be to bad of a truck if it had WAAAAYYY bigger tires.

Right now i give it a 4/10 just for the kind of truck not anything done to it.

7thgenvic
02-04-2008, 06:30 PM
lift cool.....not with big enough tires and gay tail lights :thumbsdow

brandon
02-04-2008, 06:31 PM
What the hell is the point of that?

bspot
02-04-2008, 06:36 PM
I bet getting into a collision with that guy would be real fun.

im2fst4u
02-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I got $20 that says the kid's name was either "Billy Bob" or "Cletus".................

Rat Fink
02-04-2008, 06:39 PM

Graham_A_M
02-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
lift cool.....not with big enough tires and gay tail lights :thumbsdow

:werd: I was expecting on some swampers, those little pidly tires have got to go.

Good job on the craftsmanship though, thats pretty damn respectable:thumbsup:

diggity
02-04-2008, 06:46 PM
That looks dumb

snowboard
02-04-2008, 06:49 PM
i'd assume those tires are makeshift winters?

Honda_002
02-04-2008, 06:51 PM
bleeehhh. Everytime I see one of these threads I think of some redneck explaining the mods on his truck. I got a super duty mega crew cheif cab of 90 inch super swap wamper bogger ......fuck who cares. :barf:

. o 69 o .
02-04-2008, 07:02 PM
ahhhhh oil and gas paycheques!.... more $'s than brains.

did he have a step ladder to get in that thing?

88CRX
02-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by finboy
hmm, that IS the most redneck thing i've seen in months

+1

There's nothing wrong with moderate lifts with big tires but that just fucking stupid.

Bimmer88
02-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Dude... that's insane and stupid.

Isn't there a law against this? Like getting too high is dangerous is it not? and a safety concern.

Like comeon that truck vs you I'm sure the truck would win.

I hate people that just wants to feel like their driving a monster truck. Save the monster truck for the dirt arena's... like everyone else drive these roads, and not just the monster truck.

Rat Fink
02-04-2008, 07:13 PM

wardpr68
02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by rmk

agreed

Sharpie
02-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
waaayyyy bigger tires, no stickers, stock tail lights, black painted lift kit (not spray bombed red), and no trucker girls on the mudflaps and that truck would be so much better.
Most likely its powder coated red....

Originally posted by Honda_002
bleeehhh. Everytime I see one of these threads I think of some redneck explaining the mods on his truck. I got a super duty mega crew cheif cab of 90 inch super swap wamper bogger ......fuck who cares. :barf:
like said above its no different than you talking to your friends about your cold air intake and ractive exhaust

Originally posted by Bimmer88
Dude... that's insane and stupid.

Isn't there a law against this? Like getting too high is dangerous is it not? and a safety concern.

Like comeon that truck vs you I'm sure the truck would win.

I hate people that just wants to feel like their driving a monster truck. Save the monster truck for the dirt arena's... like everyone else drive these roads, and not just the monster truck.

:english:
I will agree with the dangerous part, but it is still a unique truck. My buddy has a pic of a f-650(i think) with around a 20" lift on it. Pretty sick truck...

TegLover
02-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Any lift kit is fucking stupid, this one is definitely not an exception. If you have a lift kit go end yourself you fucking fail.

Bimmer88
02-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Maybe he's into driving around 300 pound men or women so his truck doesn't drag on the ground.

Rat Fink
02-04-2008, 07:53 PM

mrbojangles
02-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by TegLover
Any lift kit is fucking stupid, this one is definitely not an exception. If you have a lift kit go end yourself you fucking fail.

Any lowering kit is fucking stupid. If you have a lowering kit go end yourself you fucking fail.

I kidd, I kidd.:D

Daan
02-04-2008, 08:11 PM
where do you put the pussy magnet ?

Graham_A_M
02-04-2008, 08:15 PM

Kind of like ricers talking about their faggy chick-car imports....fuck who cares.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :werd:

Aleks
02-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Wonder if he runs it all night :poosie:

whiskas
02-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I predict another thread about this truck in the coming year. Except the pictures will be of the truck upside down in a ditch.

Euro_Trash
02-04-2008, 08:58 PM

Pretty sure it's spraybombed red. You can see overspray in the wheel wells, and along the frame kind of near the transfer case if you look closely.

While this truck is obviously over the top, there is nothing wrong with a tastefully done lift

Canmorite
02-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by whiskas
I predict another thread about this truck in the coming year. Except the pictures will be of the truck upside down in a ditch.

Around Ft. Mac or on the Deerfoot.

CK4500
02-04-2008, 09:50 PM
BaaaaHaaaaHaaaa!!! :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

So What if I got both? A slammed EK and a lifted Tacoma? I'll whoop both ur asses!! :thumbsup:

Those wee wee tires are 38" Super Swampers. Those are actually big tires! They are his winters. My buddy has 40" tires on his hillbilly Ram and he can barely control the thing on ice. Big Tires suck ass on the ice.

Originally posted by mrbojangles

Any lowering kit is fucking stupid. If you have a lowering kit go end yourself you fucking fail.

Euro_Trash
02-04-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by CK4500
BaaaaHaaaaHaaaa!!! :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

So What if I got both? A slammed EK and a lifted Tacoma? I'll whoop both ur asses!! :thumbsup:

Those wee wee tires are 38" Super Swampers. Those are actually big tires! They are his winters. My buddy has 40" tires on his hillbilly Ram and he can barely control the thing on ice. Big Tires suck ass on the ice.

Er no, its the fact that they are mudders and not A/T's... mudders in the winter are like hockey pucks because of the chunky rubber

adidas
02-04-2008, 10:22 PM
that looks stupid.

i bet fixing the truck would be simpler(lower engine components) as for the "top of the engine" he would need a ladder.

BenC
02-04-2008, 10:26 PM
ffs i could probably drive right under that thing

Mr. Burns
02-04-2008, 10:33 PM
That looks terrible.:barf:

pf0sh0
02-04-2008, 10:33 PM
but seriously, how the fuck does he get in?

PrezeS_PL
02-04-2008, 10:36 PM
So why exactly we have those stupid bumper laws that keep a lot of good cars outside our boarders ? I thought it was to keep repair cost low in case of fender benders and improve overall safety. Now try getting into a collision with this thing, even small parking lot type of thing.

I bet people love when he drives on highway after dark and blinds everybody with his headlights.

Its cool but should be kept of the public road.

Look at the blue ram 1500, ist tiny compared to two others
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/CK4500/24inch-01.jpg

KRyn
02-04-2008, 10:42 PM
That thing is fucking ridiculous.

SR240SX
02-04-2008, 10:43 PM
For everyone saying its stupid because the tires on it arent big...would you rather it had monster truck tires? and run over cars like pop cans? It's a nice truck..or i should say was a nice truck..that lift is WAY to big.

TegLover
02-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by SR240SX
For everyone saying its stupid because the tires on it arent big...would you rather it had monster truck tires? and run over cars like pop cans? It's a nice truck..or i should say was a nice truck..that lift is WAY to big.

But of course my front tints are more of a hazard then this guy's lift. Oh and don't forget those burnt out light bulbs, never mind this guys 24inch lift that other vehicle has burnt out bulbs. Let get em boys CPS = joke :rolleyes:

Alterac
02-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Hate to turn a corner

TTTTTIIIIIMMMMBBBBBBEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!

Jlude
02-04-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by rmk

I was thinking that before I read your post... this guy needs a big decal in the back window that says "YES! My dick really is that small!

PrezeS_PL
02-04-2008, 10:57 PM

But of course my front tints are more of a hazard then this guy's lift. Oh and don't forget those burnt out light bulbs, never mind this guys 24inch lift that other vehicle has burnt out bulbs. Let get em boys CPS = joke :rolleyes:

That 2006 Mercedes S500 is hazard - its got those evil stock US bumpers that are good allover the world but are too dangerous to be allowed in Canada, Thats a nice lift you got on your truck

nikka
02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
wow, that truck looks horrible. the naked chick mud flaps really pull it all together. maybe if it was the nicer package of the truck and he had some non-donut tires. but overall it looks like shit.

SNAATCH
02-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Where is the ladder?

Palmiros
02-04-2008, 11:16 PM
I can associate 3 benefits to that.

1. Don't have to worry about getting dings.
2. In case of flooding you wouldn't be affected.
3. Can't really think of anything else.

By the way, did he have a ladder to get inside, or what?

Justing
02-04-2008, 11:26 PM
http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Hummer.jpg

boredengineer
02-05-2008, 12:45 AM
Hmmm so if you run into his truck you are going to end up plowing into his wheels and end up with the hitch in your windshield if not in your face :\ Seriously how is this even legal? Clearly anyone in their right mind can understand how dangerous it would be to rear end a truck this high off the ground...

CK4500
02-05-2008, 12:47 AM
He just kinda fell out.....actually, there were two guys with their girlfriends in that thing! I didn't really want to stalk the guy, waiting to see how he gets in it!

Originally posted by Palmiros

By the way, did he have a ladder to get inside, or what?

zieg
02-05-2008, 12:51 AM
fat chicks can't jump.

Supa Dexta
02-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Retarded.. That thing would eat driveline parts.. Serves no purpose at all in improving the truck. I live on the rigs, grew up on a farm, and I still think thats fucking stupid..

stevo 27
02-05-2008, 06:28 AM
it's a street princess he'll probley buy the 54" boggers when he can afford it and the secound he touchs the gas off dry pavement he'll get mad axel wrap and break everything

does mine pass your approval oh master of kings:cry:

http://whiteknight.ca/july%206%20007.jpg

Rat Fink
02-05-2008, 07:21 AM

Spoons
02-05-2008, 09:55 AM

That has to be the dumbest thing I have heard anyone say in a long time...

Rstar
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Meh, still has more utility than a lowered high horsepower sports car and you'd be strong as fuck from lifting stuff over your head to get it in the box.

picmerollin
02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
douchebag mobile

i hope he rolls it just because you know he is blinding everyone else on the road.

hey owner if your reading this ...fuck you, its not my retinas fault you have a tiny dick

blueToy
02-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Two words that at some level most here ( myself included ) are guilty of :

attention whore . :drama:

This guy is just so sadly lacking in self confidence , it's even quantifiable ( 24" ) .

Lets hope he doesn't end up either becoming a victim or killing some poor innocent because of it . Fool .....

Dave P
02-05-2008, 12:35 PM
I think its awesome.

So impractical its great.

RaDuS
02-05-2008, 12:38 PM
sooo dope haha

legendboy
02-05-2008, 12:42 PM
retarded

CD007
02-05-2008, 12:53 PM
I want a Monster Truck too.

BerserkerCatSplat
02-05-2008, 12:55 PM

I've got a much better idea. How about you go kill yourself so we don't have to read your shit-awful posts any longer. I'd rather look at Tubgirl than read your brainless drivel.

Spoons
02-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

I've got a much better idea. How about you go kill yourself so we don't have to read your shit-awful posts any longer. I'd rather look at Tubgirl than read your brainless drivel.

You going to screw his mom till she dies too? :rofl:
Yeah I will never let it drop Trevor...

snowboard
02-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by stevo 27

http://whiteknight.ca/july%206%20007.jpg

legendary.

Spoons
02-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by picmerollin
douchebag mobile

i hope he rolls it just because you know he is blinding everyone else on the road.

hey owner if your reading this ...fuck you, its not my retinas fault you have a tiny dick

Cool your jets turbo, it's in Red Deer... you don't have to deal with it.

mx73someday
02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
That thing is a moving equipment violation, head lights and tail lights are too far from the ground. If it's meant to be streeted, they went through all that effort just to be pulled over and over again. If you're set on having that ridiculous ride height, you should also have ridiculous looking head lights that aren't anywhere near the body.

stevo 27
02-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by blueToy
Two words that at some level most here ( myself included ) are guilty of :

attention whore . :drama:

This guy is just so sadly lacking in self confidence , it's even quantifiable ( 24" ) .

Lets hope he doesn't end up either becoming a victim or killing some poor innocent because of it . Fool .....

you know what people like you fucking piss me off

why the fuck is it when a guy drives a big lifted truck their lacking self confidence mabye he just wanted a lifted truck hmm maybe he just likes how it's tall and doesnt give a fuck what anyone else thinks

so by your logic would a lowered car be compensating for low self esteem aswell basically the entire motorsports comunity is a bunch of losers who hate themselves

or would it be better if he drove a honda civic???

and why the fuck would he become a victim do you know how hard it is to actully roll a vehical on the street i don't know how all of these retards do it :whipped:

Originally posted by picmerollin
douchebag mobile

congrats your an idiot :thumbsup:

Originally posted by snowboard

legendary.

thank you :D

blueToy
02-06-2008, 01:13 AM

you know what people like you fucking piss me off

why the fuck is it when a guy drives a big lifted truck their lacking self confidence mabye he just wanted a lifted truck hmm maybe he just likes how it's tall and doesnt give a fuck what anyone else thinks

so by your logic would a lowered car be compensating for low self esteem aswell basically the entire motorsports comunity is a bunch of losers who hate themselves

or would it be better if he drove a honda civic???

and why the fuck would he become a victim do you know how hard it is to actully roll a vehical on the street i don't know how all of these retards do it :whipped:

congrats your an idiot :thumbsup:

thank you :D

People like me piss you off ? Yeah , what ever . Learn to spell , and you should work on your grammer too .

Its called being pretentious , or ostentatious . The Aussies have a good saying ... " it's like putting lipstick on a pig " . This rig has no other purpose other to attract attention to it's owner . Was it built for offroading ? Not a chance . Rock crawling ? Nope . Pulling something heavy ? Not with those driveline angles and stresses . So why put tens of thousands of dollars into something that has now become a huge safety hazard ? Over compensating maybe ? Making up for his shortcomings maybe ? It's hardly rocket science here . We see it every day .

Am I against lifted trucks ? Not really . I've owned one for almost 17 years . But , somewhat like the one in your picture , it's designed and built for a purpose . Never have I compromised mine or anyone else's safety either . This guy obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone other then himself . That's why I called him foolish . That's why I think he's a victim . Kinda like driving a cement mixer and having a few beers .

As for lowered cars ??? Again , it depends on the persons' integrity . Did they build it to try and impress people with their Canadian Tire chrome wipers ? or have they done their due diligence and created something that's actually better then original ?

Should this guy drive a civic ? Again , I'm not against trucks or even lifted trucks . But there is a limit to good taste and practicability , not to mention purpose .
To that I add this . If this was some trailer show queen , good on him . I'm sure lots of young girls are gonna be impressed . Daily driver ? He's a tool . That this guys is in Red Deer .... figures

I bet you're even more pissed off now , eh ?

:eek: :eek: :rofl:

Supa Dexta
02-06-2008, 01:30 AM
He's got no time for school or spelling, hes gotta build a 9 second car.
jk/

svtlight
02-06-2008, 02:11 AM
lol what an idiot

stevo 27
02-06-2008, 06:42 PM

People like me piss you off ? Yeah , what ever . Learn to spell , and you should work on your grammer too .

Its called being pretentious , or ostentatious . The Aussies have a good saying ... " it's like putting lipstick on a pig " . This rig has no other purpose other to attract attention to it's owner . Was it built for offroading ? Not a chance . Rock crawling ? Nope . Pulling something heavy ? Not with those driveline angles and stresses . So why put tens of thousands of dollars into something that has now become a huge safety hazard ? Over compensating maybe ? Making up for his shortcomings maybe ? It's hardly rocket science here . We see it every day .

Am I against lifted trucks ? Not really . I've owned one for almost 17 years . But , somewhat like the one in your picture , it's designed and built for a purpose . Never have I compromised mine or anyone else's safety either . This guy obviously doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone other then himself . That's why I called him foolish . That's why I think he's a victim . Kinda like driving a cement mixer and having a few beers .

As for lowered cars ??? Again , it depends on the persons' integrity . Did they build it to try and impress people with their Canadian Tire chrome wipers ? or have they done their due diligence and created something that's actually better then original ?

Should this guy drive a civic ? Again , I'm not against trucks or even lifted trucks . But there is a limit to good taste and practicability , not to mention purpose .
To that I add this . If this was some trailer show queen , good on him . I'm sure lots of young girls are gonna be impressed . Daily driver ? He's a tool . That this guys is in Red Deer .... figures

I bet you're even more pissed off now , eh ?

:eek: :eek: :rofl:

i dont care much for grammer and spelling

once again maybe he did it for him because he likes it not for attention??? read my earlier posts i already stated that it was a street princess and nothing more

ten's of thosends?? what planet are you from??
i dont care if you drive a lifted truck has nothing to do with what i was saying
imo he's not putting anyone at risk because his truck is lifted
who fucking cares if he doest give a flying fuck about you me or shithead down the street i sure dont

practicability is for women,familys and small children

im not pissed off i just think your a whinny bitch :dunno:

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
He's got no time for school or spelling, hes gotta build a 9 second car.
jk/
ahahahaha thanks for the laugh :rofl:

blueToy
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM

i dont care much for grammer and spelling

once again maybe he did it for him because he likes it not for attention??? read my earlier posts i already stated that it was a street princess and nothing more

ten's of thosends?? what planet are you from??
i dont care if you drive a lifted truck has nothing to do with what i was saying
imo he's not putting anyone at risk because his truck is lifted
who fucking cares if he doest give a flying fuck about you me or shithead down the street i sure dont

practicability is for women,familys and small children

im not pissed off i just think your a whinny bitch :dunno:

ahahahaha thanks for the laugh :rofl:

Well it's obvious your having troubles keeping this discussion out of the gutter ( your comfort zone ? ) , and I"m not going to put up with your drivel , so I'm outta here .

Oh , the Stevo 27 thing . Is that your IQ :dunno:
Good luck with that .

stevo 27
02-06-2008, 08:19 PM

Well it's obvious your having troubles keeping this discussion out of the gutter ( your comfort zone ? ) , and I"m not going to put up with your drivel , so I'm outta here .

Oh , the Stevo 27 thing . Is that your IQ :dunno:
Good luck with that .

I'm not having troubles i choose to be an asshole. Plus I don't know if you have noticed yet, I don't like you ;)

addios

ouch that cut deep, I think i'll go jump off a bridge :cry:
no luck needed im just plain fucking awsome :thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
02-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

You going to screw his mom till she dies too? :rofl:

Hey, a guy's gotta have a hobby. :rofl:

Kloubek
02-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Horrible horrible horrible.

ashee
02-07-2008, 09:01 PM
That's not excessive at all...:rolleyes:

Spoons
02-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ashee
That's not excessive at all...:rolleyes:

It's ok ashee, fat chicks can't jump anyways! :rofl:

I keed I keed ;)

Clark-Kent
02-07-2008, 10:48 PM
looks disgusting :barf:

maybe it wouldnt be bad if it had Bigger tires then it would be ok and take the mud flaps from a semi off
and the gay lights

black13
02-08-2008, 05:31 AM
This truck could literally use the front of my car as a ramp and get some big air.

Kona9
02-08-2008, 08:55 AM

You are awesome! Not to mention a fucking hypocrite!!!

You call someone out for spelling and gramatical errors, yet you can't even spell GRAMMAR!! Then you take all of your intelligence and put a space before each punctuation?

Someone post a link to all the FAIL pictures and throw a dedication to this guy!

Alas, it is the internet. Some serious Bidness up in here, up in here!

It's ok ashee, fat chicks can't jump anyways! :rofl:

I keed I keed ;)

The funny thing about what you wrote here, is the simple fact that you aren't "Keeding." You simply made a comment hoping all your little beyond gangsters would laugh at you for making fun of Ashee yet again. Then you figured by putting your little Eminem reference, that you would smooth things over.

If you are going to be an asshole! Be an asshole! Don't sugar coat your own comments. It makes you look weak!!

As for the truck... rediculous!!! The F-350 beside it is lifted with bigger tires. (or perhaps just bigger tires.) I just can not see how the Chev is legal in any manner.

Maybe as a show truck with bigger tires, but when your lift makes your 38's look like space saver donut spares......something doesn't add up.

black_radiation
02-08-2008, 09:28 AM
christ... that even makes MY truck look small... I honestly think that looks incredibly stupid, Yes the tires he's using are most likely for winter because anyone who has run M/T's in the winter knows that its like driving on a skating rink but still... that lift is way to excessive, anything over 9" and 38" tires is a little much, serves no purpose other than to look cool.

my truck is a 1500 w/ 6" fabtech lift and 3" body lift w/ 3" add-a leafs in the rear to make it level, and im running 37 x 13.50 M/T's in the summer and 35x12.50 A/T's in the winter and I think thats done tastefully, but thats as high as it should ever go. my truck does actually serve a purpose as my driveway is almost as bad as some of the cut lines in mclean creek lol, not to mention alot of the jobsites I go to w/ my dad when I'm workin w/ him are pretty muddy and you would be stuck if you had a stock truck.

I love lifted trucks, but this is just over the top...

props to him if he designed and built it himself but... still, I wouldn't be seen in that thing.

Spoons
02-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
The funny thing about what you wrote here, is the simple fact that you aren't "Keeding." You simply made a comment hoping all your little beyond gangsters would laugh at you for making fun of Ashee yet again. Then you figured by putting your little Eminem reference, that you would smooth things over.

If you are going to be an asshole! Be an asshole! Don't sugar coat your own comments. It makes you look weak!!

First time I have ever made a comment like that towards Ashee, so no yet again? But you are pretty well right, sometimes I don't know if I have taken things to far, the I keed smooths things over, I need to learn to be a better asshole...

Some serious Bidness up in here, up in here!
You reference DMX, I can't reference Eminem... no fair :(

Thanks for the asshole lesson, I will fix it, no sugar coat...
Ashee, you're fat. :rofl:

DNSRadio
02-08-2008, 12:15 PM
kids........:barf: :banghead:

Kona9
02-08-2008, 12:23 PM

First time I have ever made a comment like that towards Ashee, so no yet again? But you are pretty well right, sometimes I don't know if I have taken things to far, the I keed smooths things over, I need to learn to be a better asshole...

You reference DMX, I can't reference Eminem... no fair :(

Thanks for the asshole lesson, I will fix it, no sugar coat...
Ashee, you're fat. :rofl:

You kill me man!! :rofl:

PS I didn't mean...YOU again. I just meant again in general.

PSS I still think this truck is retarded!

ballah
02-08-2008, 12:30 PM
at least the truck don t have metal ball sack hangin off the hitch.

i even saw blue balls on a suv the other day. lol

Spoons
02-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

You kill me man!! :rofl:

PS I didn't mean...YOU again. I just meant again in general.

PSS I still think this truck is retarded!

Ah gotcha. But gotta agree with the PSS on the truck. I mean sure it is kinda original, but it looks fucking retarded with the the tires, or retarded in general being on the road. Now if he had huge monster truck tires on it or something, and made it actually look like a monster truck, that would be bad ass. Incredibly illegal, but bad ass.

I just don't really agree with other peoples comments on lifts are dumb in general. I have driven a S10 with a 5-7 drop, and a 350 with a lift (can't recall how much, wasn't my truck) and I can definitely tell you that a lift has a little more use than a slammed car, especially for off roading lol. I will applaud the kid on his fabrication, and originality, but it just looks dumb.

stvtec
02-08-2008, 02:49 PM
:D Man I like this site!!!

I think that truck really isnt legal, however with Alberta's lack of inspections and testing of cars, people get away with stuff like that. I like properly lifted trucks, but I have no place in my heart for home jobs like that driven on the street.

stevo 27
02-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by TACO.VIDAL
youre not looking like an asshole,

youre looking like a douche clown.

what are you a fucking retard. That has to be the dumbest thing ive heard all day.

go jump off a bridge

LadyLuck
02-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Think his insurance knows about the lift???

MidnightSpecial
02-10-2008, 04:31 AM
At least this is all you have to worry about. We have kids in diesel powered trucks with a chip thinking they drive a 911. I'll gladly trade you. :poosie:

Kona9
02-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by MidnightSpecial
At least this is all you have to worry about. We have kids in diesel powered trucks with a chip thinking they drive a 911. I'll gladly trade you. :poosie:

Oh don't worry.....pretty much every diesel full size with even 5 cents of aftermarket product on it has a chip, and they all drive like they are behind the wheel of a 911 here in Alberta!

Welcome to Beyond!

eur0.doll.
02-12-2008, 02:50 PM
:guns:

Kona9
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by eur0.doll.
:guns:

Welcome to Beyond. EK2.0 will not be too long. He has left me in charge for the time being in order to create a nice welcoming to Beyond for you.

I see you started your time on Beyond with some negativity. It's ok though, I like assertive, agressive girls that hate on big lifted trucks. My kinda girl.

If there is anything you need, EK2.0 and myself are the guys to talk to. So long as EK2.0 does not ban me for taking the initiative in his department this time around, we will get along just fine.

Generally pics of you and your car or both in one photo are a recomendation here on Beyond. Although you may want to PM me your email so i can approve of them first before the hungry boys get to you.

Enjoy your stay!

Big Dangerous
02-14-2008, 09:55 AM
That thing is no off-roader. The only trucks that offroad with those kinds of stupid lifts usually have independent suspensions all the way around don't they?

D. Dub
02-14-2008, 12:28 PM
About as useful as a lowered Honda......