PDA

View Full Version : FS: 32" Sharp LC32D43U

kerry
02-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Hey beyond.
Selling my Sharp 32" TV as I need something a little bigger for the ol bedroom. I paid about $1000 for it but it's only going for $799 at Futureshop.

I'm hoping to get $600. Only bought in September and still has warranty with it. I'll provide receipt for warranty purposes. Open to some offers but lowballers won't be accepted.

PM or [email protected] if interested.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10084416&catid=

Bimmer88
02-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Any extended warranty?

kerry
02-04-2008, 07:55 PM
You could technically still buy extended warranty but it only has the 1 year manufacturer as it stands.

pf0sh0
02-04-2008, 07:58 PM
How can you still purchase extended warranty? Doesn't that offer only last within 30 days of purchase?

kerry
02-04-2008, 08:02 PM
I bought it at the Brick and they told me you could purchase extended warranty anytime within the year. That and I'm pretty sure Visions will allow you to buy warranty whenever within the year as well.

Just give them the "got the tv as a present but they didn't buy me extended warranty" line. That always works for me.

digi355
02-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Did it come with a wall mount?

pf0sh0
02-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by kerry
I bought it at the Brick and they told me you could purchase extended warranty anytime within the year. That and I'm pretty sure Visions will allow you to buy warranty whenever within the year as well.

Just give them the "got the tv as a present but they didn't buy me extended warranty" line. That always works for me.

Oh I thought since you mentioned future shop's current price I just assumed you bought it from FS. my bad.

kerry
02-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Hahah no my bad for not mentioning original place or purchase.

No it doesn't come with a wall-mount but I can hook you up with a guy that can do the wall-mount install as well as supply equipment.

PM if interested.

kerry
02-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Bring up my post

ecstasy_civic
02-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Hahah no my bad for not mentioning original place or purchase.

No it doesn't come with a wall-mount but I can hook you up with a guy that can do the wall-mount install as well as supply equipment.

PM if interested.

Who do you know that does installs:burnout:

How open to offers are you:D

kerry
02-12-2008, 12:24 PM
This guy that's kind of a chump does installs and shit. He's a pretty decent dude most days but sometimes I think he wants to do BJJ with me so he can "grapple" and be in my "guard". LOL

Anyways, I had offers for $500, and one almost went through but alas the buyer had other things to worry about. No worries though.

I accidently cleared most of my inbox, so if you're interested please PM me as this is still for sale. I'll be sorting out my school email issue tonight.

Kevin88
02-12-2008, 05:47 PM
PM sent

ecstasy_civic
02-12-2008, 11:56 PM
This guy that's kind of a chump does installs and shit. He's a pretty decent dude most days but sometimes I think he wants to do BJJ with me so he can "grapple" and be in my "guard". LOL

Anyways, I had offers for $500, and one almost went through but alas the buyer had other things to worry about. No worries though.

I accidently cleared most of my inbox, so if you're interested please PM me as this is still for sale. I'll be sorting out my school email issue tonight.

:rofl:
fuck no matter what I could say, most people would take it the wrong way:banghead: LOL

Bump:bigpimp: