PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Nissan OPP?

Scope951
02-07-2008, 08:13 PM
So I just purchased a 91 240sx and need to have it inspected before it can be insured. My dad is quite set on Stadium Nissan but im a tad afraid they might attempt to suck money from me that really isnt necessary.

Anyone have any experience with Stadium Nissan Dealership for this kind of thing?

sugoi240
02-17-2008, 11:37 PM
I've actually been to all the dealerships.
In my personal opinion, Brasso is the best overall
(never bought a car from them though) and rated by nissan
Canada as so. Sunridge is second, Stadium is third
( but I have bought from them several times) I can get a good deal sinceI was doing cash. I visited Fish Creek,
it's a small dealership that's getting bigger.

I figure you might get a better deal at Fish Creek since they
are a newer dealer.]

Just my 2 cents

nsfour
02-25-2008, 11:05 PM
don't like Stadium, sales are terrible!

Supa Dexta
02-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Brasso if you need a nissan dealer. I just went to some hole in the wall garage in Edmonton for mine and it passed no problem, they never tried to pull anything over on me, but that was for an insurance inspection, not OOP (I assume you mean that and not opp)

ercchry
02-25-2008, 11:10 PM
if you already bought it (not about to) then just go somewhere that will pass it... like CT

EDIT:

only time i got a opp done was on the ford and i took it to southgate chev ols, and it passed np..... 4 months later the brake lines were rusted right threw haha, what a joke...

reeskm
03-15-2008, 01:00 AM
don't take it to a dealer for an inspection, unless you are seriously willing to shell out for OE parts.

i think the best thing to do in your case is take it to an independent shop. there are too many good after market parts that will not make it into your car if you have it repaired at a dealer.

ex: exhaust bad? dealer will most likely want to make you buy their overpriced stock exhaust. shocks blown? same deal. you should put in coil overs.

rc2002
03-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by reeskm
don't take it to a dealer for an inspection, unless you are seriously willing to shell out for OE parts.

i think the best thing to do in your case is take it to an independent shop. there are too many good after market parts that will not make it into your car if you have it repaired at a dealer.

ex: exhaust bad? dealer will most likely want to make you buy their overpriced stock exhaust. shocks blown? same deal. you should put in coil overs.

+1. If you're looking to save money, then don't go to the dealership. Go to an indy shop or even crappy tire.