18. Private Credit Enslavement
03QQY63xHIk

19. The Bushes & their Nazi Buddies
HcRZlDxchqA

20. Palestine / Israel
2vn-wsDga8U

ianmcc
02-08-2008, 02:55 PM
It's the Illuminati, controlling your thoughts. Fnord!

GingeRRRBeef
02-08-2008, 02:58 PM
21. Butcher Banksters
vhTDXL9TtbA

22. The Corporate Media
otrdl-mPXB8

23. Royalty's Drug Running Kingpins
urOs7wc46Jo

24. The so-called "War on Terror"
uVAR6UpVHgM

25. "Iraqi Dates"
rhRG59qUFzM

26. The Antichrist?
5HY0aCmZ784

27. The Slave Credit System
ZRm3wDa6J7Y

28. Silly Slaves: Tax Goes to Banksters
AWtCAlAi0_c

29. The Power is Yours to End the Nightmare
Fjg9Ew6vs-I

Toms-SC
02-08-2008, 03:04 PM
What the gay, cliff notes please

Subwoofah
02-08-2008, 03:10 PM
how do i join?

Toma
02-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh wow.....

On the fourth one.... very well put together.

kertejud2
02-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
What the gay, cliff notes please

In short

http://www.linenoiz.com/pics/funny/its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Toma
02-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Holy cow.... onto number 7.... I can't stop watching!

01RedDX
02-08-2008, 05:31 PM

Toma
02-08-2008, 05:53 PM
No, the series all together silly... I was commenting cumulatively upto that point... now on 9.... very good!

Konj
02-08-2008, 05:59 PM
brain washing propaganda
nothing supported by facts and fact's which are brought up to support the episode's are made up.

Toma
02-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Konj
brain washing propaganda
nothing supported by facts and fact's which are brought up to support the episode's are made up.
Actually.... that is backwards.

Once into the religious and biblical histories, I have been checking their claims with (I know, I know... but its easy) Google, and wikipedia etc, and so far, so good.

Granted, they present a known fact, then hypothesize the part of the bible that it represents.... so, true, it is not 100% fact, but infinitely more factual then the bible.... and their hypothesis are based on well know facts (like well documented egyptian history)....

So far.... upto 9 the synopsis really is that:
They are arguing so far that biblical history is simply a fictitious rewrite of actual Egyptian history, and that some of the Pharaohs were the biblical Moses, Abraham Soloman, Jesus etc....

Well put together, in logical coherent and supported claims along the lines of that other good show... Zeitgeist.

Well worth the watch, do you own "fact checking"....

DonJuan
02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
damn blocked youtube at work. I'll have to wait till I get home to watch this.

Toma
02-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Woah! Gets pretty out there around the Vikings bit....

Gonna have to watch that section again, and check it....

But I do know the Stuff on HAARP and Tesla in 14 is accurate...

badatusrnames
02-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Does anyone know if this is available on google video or anywhere else for download as a single file?

Big Dangerous
02-08-2008, 09:13 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mx73someday
02-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Does anyone know if this is available on google video or anywhere else for download as a single file?

It's probably a better thing that it's broken up into chapters, if there are 28.5 youtube videos that's almost 5 hours. Would be a pain on google video in case you drop connection for an instant, you'd have to reload.

badatusrnames
02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by mx73someday

It's probably a better thing that it's broken up into chapters, if there are 28.5 youtube videos that's almost 5 hours. Would be a pain on google video in case you drop connection for an instant, you'd have to reload.

Yeah but google video gives you the option of downloading the entire video, so I was just hoping to do that.

liquid1010
02-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Toma

Actually.... that is backwards.

Once into the religious and biblical histories, I have been checking their claims with (I know, I know... but its easy) Google, and wikipedia etc, and so far, so good.

Granted, they present a known fact, then hypothesize the part of the bible that it represents.... so, true, it is not 100% fact, but infinitely more factual then the bible.... and their hypothesis are based on well know facts (like well documented egyptian history)....

So far.... upto 9 the synopsis really is that:
They are arguing so far that biblical history is simply a fictitious rewrite of actual Egyptian history, and that some of the Pharaohs were the biblical Moses, Abraham Soloman, Jesus etc....

Well put together, in logical coherent and supported claims along the lines of that other good show... Zeitgeist.

Well worth the watch, do you own "fact checking"....

Did I mis-read, or did you say you were fact checking on Google and Wikipedia?! :banghead:

I could see where people get the concept that Abraham could be Egyptian... and Moses WAS Egyptian.... but Soloman and Jesus?! You do realize Jesus lived during the Roman times correct? and is mentioned by various Roman historians.

Videos like these take a little bit of fact, and a whole lot of fiction to create these elaborate stories. There is some fact in there, but you have to dig for it, and even the facts are misrepresented to a degree.

01RedDX
02-08-2008, 10:43 PM

Toma
02-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by liquid1010

You do realize Jesus lived during the Roman times correct? and is mentioned by various Roman historians.

Incorrect. My belief is that IF Jesus did exist, it was between 1152 and 1185.... that is the only 33 year period in recent human history whoes begining and end are marked my cosmological events described in the bible....

But, Jesus as a person did not exist, there is NO mention of him in any historical records from 7 bc to 33 ad. Out of the approximately 100 historians that wrote within 100 years of his "era", only 1 mentions him somewhat in passing (Josephus),and that passage has been proven to be fraudulent and most likely added by the catholic church during translation.... and two briefly mention him AFTER about 100ad, but their source were early Christian writings....

Consider yourself now educated on the subjest.

And by the way... Moses did not exist either, nor does any historical document mention him, or is there geological evidence of him or the 40 year wandering lost Israeli tribe....

Toma
02-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I cant find it whole... Stage6.com has zeitgeist, and various videos on the illuminati and bilderberg group etc...

01RedDX
02-08-2008, 11:20 PM

Canmorite
02-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Watching these videos makes me sick.

liquid1010
02-08-2008, 11:21 PM

Incorrect. My belief is that IF Jesus did exist, it was between 1152 and 1185.... that is the only 33 year period in recent human history whoes begining and end are marked my cosmological events described in the bible....

But, Jesus as a person did not exist, there is NO mention of him in any historical records from 7 bc to 33 ad. Out of the approximately 100 historians that wrote within 100 years of his "era", only 1 mentions him somewhat in passing (Josephus),and that passage has been proven to be fraudulent and most likely added by the catholic church during translation.... and two briefly mention him AFTER about 100ad, but their source were early Christian writings....

Consider yourself now educated on the subjest.

And by the way... Moses did not exist either, nor does any historical document mention him, or is there geological evidence of him or the 40 year wandering lost Israeli tribe....

LOL.... of course there's no mention of him. His entire Ministry didn't start until he was in his 30's - 3 years prior to his death. In total, he was mentioned in 17 non-biblical books written prior to 100AD. Perhaps you should check you facts again.... Josephus is only one of many. The fact that you used Wikipedia as a reference tells me all I need to know. Wikipedia FTL..... Perhaps open some research journals or head to a University Library.

Where in the world did you get the 12 century for Christ?!

I've studied this topic to death, and have read MANY books on it from both sides of the story. As for Moses.... I won't argue that. It's a really tough issue to get into, and neither side has too much too work with.

Toma
02-08-2008, 11:27 PM

In total, he was mentioned in 17 non-biblical books written prior to 100AD.

No he wasn't.

You found 1st and 2nd century books at the library? :rolleyes: :rofl:
What were they then?

And, the 12'th century? You researched it to death, but missed the biblical reference to the new star, and total solar eclipse, and the only time that has ever happened?

ooops.... Mr library fucked up.....

Toma
02-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Phew! Finished it, and was it long!!

911 conspiracy
biblical conspiracy, prophecy and fantasy
Rothschilds and Zionist conspiracy
World Wars, Major conflicts
Assassinations
Banks, Debt, Enslavement
One Nation new world order
etc
etc

Quite well put together in terms of progression....

:thumbsup:

Toms-SC
02-09-2008, 08:45 AM
For Xenu!

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1998/xenu981205072.gif

Canmorite
02-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Phew! Finished it, and was it long!!

911 conspiracy
biblical conspiracy, prophecy and fantasy
Rothschilds and Zionist conspiracy
World Wars, Major conflicts
Assassinations
Banks, Debt, Enslavement
One Nation new world order
etc
etc

Quite well put together in terms of progression....

:thumbsup:

I'm still not sure if I believe all of that. I always ask myself, why would they do that? Like...whats the point?

badatusrnames
02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
^^ Because man... well you see the reason is, um, um... because. Uh...

Well there's this car that runs on water...

Toma
02-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite

I'm still not sure if I believe all of that. I always ask myself, why would they do that? Like...whats the point?
Money, controlling the world....

I believe it because some of the stuff that happens and goes on can't be explained any other way.

And historically, you can see the progression....

There is no denying certain facts....
Fractional reserve banking IS real..... and all that entails
World bankers DO and HAVE financed wars (both sides)
The institutions they control (IMF and World Bank) do not lend money unless it is tied to political/economic blackmail... such as giving up control nationally controlled industry etc.
We KNOW the central banks are private corporations and lend money that does not exist, and collect interest on it.... which is what forces taxation, and hence our enslavement to them for 5-6 months of the year.
The Rothchilds are real, as is their history, treachery and genocides... ... there are numerous sources for that.
Watch carefully how the media manipulates elections.... and you know the media is controlled.
Watch how the media is used to fuel hatred and fear to get people to accept war and genocide....

I came to the conclusion about the bible long before I watched any of these films.... it is a fictional document, engineered to keep the masses docile, by forcing them to accept like sheep, the biblical prophecy's, including one world government.... I mean, if god says this or that is going to happen.... then if you believe it's gods word, you wont fight it....

Anyway..... the list goes on and on..... none of these facts is easy to explain away any other way.

Antonito
02-09-2008, 11:22 AM
wait, I thought that the Bible taught that once there becomes a One World Government, that it'll be the end of times, which brings hell on earth and general unpleasantness?

Primer_Drift
02-09-2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.markstivers.com/cartoons/Cartoons%202004/Stivers-11-16-04-Conspiracy.gif

liquid1010
02-09-2008, 03:32 PM
[B]
Money, controlling the world....

I believe it because some of the stuff that happens and goes on can't be explained any other way.

And historically, you can see the progression....

There is no denying certain facts....
Fractional reserve banking IS real..... and all that entails
World bankers DO and HAVE financed wars (both sides)
The institutions they control (IMF and World Bank) do not lend money unless it is tied to political/economic blackmail... such as giving up control nationally controlled industry etc.
We KNOW the central banks are private corporations and lend money that does not exist, and collect interest on it.... which is what forces taxation, and hence our enslavement to them for 5-6 months of the year.

Seriously.... I wonder about you. People like you make me understand how Noam Chomsky believes people are becomming more and more confused by all the garbage they read on the internet. Anyone with a computer can put together some "cool" ideas and theories and suddenly the world is about to end. ie: see yourself using Wikipedia as a reference tool.

Of course fractional reserve banking is true... so are Visa cards... that doesn't make them intrinsically evil. It's simply an economic/banking method - Austrian School. It can be used both positively and negatively.

People act as if this is some sort of ultra outlandish conspiracy to overtake the world. At their base point people are greedy, and will take whatever they can get there hands on..... simple human nature. This is just about greed, not some master plan to enslave all mankind. It's people's choice to spend as much as they do, and live well beyond their actual monetary limits. Because people live beyond their limits, others profit from it.

The Rothchilds are real, as is their history, treachery and genocides... ... there are numerous sources for that.
Watch carefully how the media manipulates elections.... and you know the media is controlled.
Watch how the media is used to fuel hatred and fear to get people to accept war and genocide....

Ok. So we've established the Rothschilds are real, no suprise there. They're also greedy and rich... once again no real suprise. We've also elstablished that Media Empires have agendas to run with.. Once again no suprise here. What are you getting at?

I came to the conclusion about the bible long before I watched any of these films.... it is a fictional document, engineered to keep the masses docile, by forcing them to accept like sheep, the biblical prophecy's, including one world government.... I mean, if god says this or that is going to happen.... then if you believe it's gods word, you wont fight it....

LOL... The Bible doesn't teach us to accept one world Government! You have absolutely no clue what you're even taking about.

As for your statement that Josephus is the only one... try Tacitus. That's one more... and we have 15 left to go.

Toma
02-09-2008, 03:57 PM

As for your statement that Josephus is the only one... try Tacitus. That's one more... and we have 15 left to go.
I am well aware of Tacitus who wrote somewhere around 100 years after Jesus death, and whos source was 2nd century christian literature... I mentioned him as one of the "other 2"....

Love how you try and act smart, but offer not much? :dunno:

Chomsky is THE conspiracy theorist... I have several of his books.... I love the man.

But what is apparent to me is that the conspiracy's are true, and the truth is a conspiracy.

Toma
02-09-2008, 04:03 PM

LOL... The Bible doesn't teach us to accept one world Government! You have absolutely no clue what you're even taking about.

Are you stupid, or just want to argue?

What I said was that BECAUSE one world government is a biblical prophecy, it will be likely to be accepted by the sheep that believe in the bible. God said it will come to pass. Hence, believers in the fairy tale will accept it..... and beleive that it is inevitable..... as they accepted Israel as a state.... and other fairy tale prophecies.

Is that clearer?

Antonito
02-09-2008, 08:20 PM

Are you stupid, or just want to argue?

What I said was that BECAUSE one world government is a biblical prophecy, it will be likely to be accepted by the sheep that believe in the bible. God said it will come to pass. Hence, believers in the fairy tale will accept it..... and beleive that it is inevitable..... as they accepted Israel as a state.... and other fairy tale prophecies.

Is that clearer?

Or the exact opposite, where Christians are some of the most vocal opponents of a One World Government for exactly the reason that they don't want the end of the world, at least not during their lifetimes. Hell, people who don't think that a NWO organization would "bring us 1 step closer to Armageddon" are way more susceptible because nothing is telling them not to, unless they do some research for why not.

The scary thought is that in this case, religious freak outs might be the thing that saves us from trouble for once

badatusrnames
02-09-2008, 08:35 PM
^^ Yeah but there is also a huge group if evangelicals that can't wait for the end times to come and just relish the though of it coming - to them it's inevitable, so it might as well happen during their lifetimes. These people cheer on US involvement in the Middle East and call for even deeper involvement (ie. the US stationing troops in Israel) if it will hasten bringing about the big battle at Megiddo. They also believe that the US lending their support to Israel will mean that god will protect them and the chosen country (the US) because of their support in protecting the holy land.

They of course will be snapped up in the rapture to let the rest of us non-believers die painful deaths as Armageddon comes. What are those books called... the Left Behind Series?

Antonito
02-09-2008, 08:41 PM
^^ sorry, I try to block those people out :D

badatusrnames
02-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah please do... I went to school with a girl that was just itching for it to happen. She even had an "In Case of Rapture, This Vehicle Will be Unmanned" bumper sticker.

Every time there was any sort of unrest or natural disaster in the world (especially the Middle East) she would get all excited about how "this could be it" and start preparing herself.

liquid1010
02-09-2008, 09:02 PM

I am well aware of Tacitus who wrote somewhere around 100 years after Jesus death, and whos source was 2nd century christian literature... I mentioned him as one of the "other 2"....

Love how you try and act smart, but offer not much? :dunno:

Chomsky is THE conspiracy theorist... I have several of his books.... I love the man.

But what is apparent to me is that the conspiracy's are true, and the truth is a conspiracy.

Seriously... enough with the personal insults. We're not 12, so learn to have a civil discussion, and grow-up. :banghead:

BTW.... You're proving your lack of research.... Tacitus died around 100AD, and wrote about Christ well before that time..... so how does that equate to writing it about 100 years after Christ's death? Seriously... how? Considering he, Josephus and others wrote about Christ...... I would lalso presume he didn't live in the 12 century. Also, you mentioned Tacitus used 2nd century Christian litertature as his sourcing... you may want to rethink that point.

As for Christians believing in one world Government..... that's a theory in Biblical theology.... and not quite as simple as you seem to think. In addition to that, that doesn't mean we're willing to accept it :rolleyes:

Conspiracy theories are just that... theories... not neccesarily fact.

Ahhhh... we use fractional reserve banking... the sky is falling.

Toma
02-09-2008, 09:39 PM
My book says Tacitus was born in 54 ad, and died in 119 Ad, and his annals that mention Christ were from 112 ad. The dude was not even around while Christ was alive.

Josephus spent pages and chapters on common men, thieves, towns, villages... and Christ got a couple sentences almost in passing. It is a known Fraud.

And I said writers WITHIN 100 years of Christs death.... sheesh.... read buddy, read.

Josephus as well was not likely born till around Christ death.....

Tell me something.... say you are writing about World War 2 right now. There are no historical records, no movie clips, no declarations, no sound, no leftover tanks, no internet.... how would your account be reliable if you wrote it today, 60 years later?

Why did NO historians record Jesus during all his miracles, during the hooplah, turning water into wine, healing etc...?? NO ONE? WHY?!?!?!

Cause Christ is a Fraud, and did not exist, the bible is a fairy tale, concocted during the dark ages.

The old testament is a Fraud by the Jews, the New Testament is the "empire strikes back at the Jews" version concocted by Christians.

Supa Dexta
02-09-2008, 09:42 PM
hear hear!

liquid1010
02-10-2008, 12:43 AM
My book says Tacitus was born in 54 ad, and died in 119 Ad, and his annals that mention Christ were from 112 ad. The dude was not even around while Christ was alive.

Josephus spent pages and chapters on common men, thieves, towns, villages... and Christ got a couple sentences almost in passing. It is a known Fraud.

And I said writers WITHIN 100 years of Christs death.... sheesh.... read buddy, read.

Josephus as well was not likely born till around Christ death.....

Tell me something.... say you are writing about World War 2 right now. There are no historical records, no movie clips, no declarations, no sound, no leftover tanks, no internet.... how would your account be reliable if you wrote it today, 60 years later?

Why did NO historians record Jesus during all his miracles, during the hooplah, turning water into wine, healing etc...?? NO ONE? WHY?!?!?!

Cause Christ is a Fraud, and did not exist, the bible is a fairy tale, concocted during the dark ages.

The old testament is a Fraud by the Jews, the New Testament is the "empire strikes back at the Jews" version concocted by Christians.

Funny thing about Tacitus is, we still only have about half of his annals, the rest have somehow disapeared. He may have written much more, or he may not have.... we'll never know. Regardless, we have 17 non biblical referances.... 12 of which mention his death, and date between 20 and 120 years after Christ's death. If you want me to list some more, I can.

Funny thing is that we never question Aristotle, yet we have a total of five copies of his works... the earliest is from 1100 AD.

Here's the thing, If you do some digging into History (I love History), those in power only allow their stories to be told. The Assyrians for example have carvings of all their great military victories.... some victories which archeology has now proven were never won, but in fact lost. The point I'm getting to is that Christ was a direct threat to Roman rule.... there's a reason not much is written about him. That's a large reason why the information we get about Christ through non-biblical sources is usually focused on his death (see above).... as that was easy and politically upright to mention.

You mention that Josephus' writings were forged, and you do have a valid point. In the Pagan Christ theory, there was talk that Constantine may have perhaps forced a bishop to "adjust" the writings of Josephus to fit Christianity. It's a great conspiracy theory, but there is no evidence for it, or also against it for that matter. We simply don't know. To me the logistics of it seem somewhat impossible, but that's just me.

I know where you're pulling your info from (Pagan Christ; Harper, Peter Gandy, etc). The thing is, it's always the same idea again and again. First it was Zoroaster, and so on. People are always trying to show that the "story" of Jesus existed well before the historical Christ ever truly existed. Of course it did, it was written about all the way through the Jewish Old Testament. The guys behind this new theory your mentioning are discussing that Christ and Christianity are remanants of an old Egyptian God. Although that sounds like a real shocker.... it's not. Moses was Egyptian... and the story already existed.... it just had not come to fruition.

I'm not silly enough to think I can convince you over the internetz..... but all I'm trying to do is show you that these theories are not new. Heck, even the Davinci code is recycled stuff from years and years ago. People in our generation, (I presume you're my age) tend to be all over the latest fads.... and the coolest new theories. 3 years from now we'll have another great theory about how Christ was really a Persian or something.

It's the same thing with all this fear mongering over fractional reserve banking, and the IMF. Fractional Reserve banking is not a new concept, and it isn't neccesarily bad, as long as people use it the right way. The world is run by human greed, and I think we all know and understand that. If something can be abused and exploited for something... it probably will be (ie: see the IMF). People are always trying to gain power over each other, and this is not new and will never change. I don't think a true one world government can ever really exist, because it will crumble from the inside out (see Roman and Persian history).

Anyhow, back to the videos :D

mx73someday
02-10-2008, 02:37 AM
It's called "Ring of Power" on Google Video I believe:

http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower/

That site has links to many documentaries:

http://www.sprword.com/mustwatch.html

EK 2.0
02-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Jesus was black.

01RedDX
02-10-2008, 01:13 PM

badatusrnames
02-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Jesus and Santa Claus are the same person.

kertejud2
02-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Jesus was black.

He's a witch!!!!

broken_legs
02-10-2008, 03:17 PM
.... INteresting read gentlemen

keep er going!

Legless_Marine2
02-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Konj
brain washing propaganda

To fault an introductory video for lack of depth is ignorant.

Enough information has been presented to facilitate your own research.

Toma
02-10-2008, 05:27 PM
For those interested..... about Jesus and the 12th centruy, and human history's missing 1000 years....

Read a little Gary Kasparov (yes, the chess guru), and try "History: Science or Fiction" by Anatoly Fomenko .

Some other interesting reading is anything (research papers even) from Professor Thomas L. Thompson, or chronologist E.Bickerman.

Even Issac Newton came up with is own "new chronology" timetable where certain events were moved foreward anywhere from 300 to 1000 years....

When you consider the state of the world, the poverty, the distances, the illiteracy.... its hard to imagine HOW our history could be accurate...

Pretty cool stuff.

Legless_Marine2
02-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Jesus was black.

How do you figure that?

EK 2.0
02-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Legless_Marine2

How do you figure that?

How could he be white??...

Primer_Drift
02-11-2008, 08:31 AM
^^
Jesus was white, God stained the people of the M.E. brown after jesus was killed.. I thought everyone knows that??..

kertejud2
02-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
^^
Jesus was white, God stained the people of the M.E. brown after jesus was killed.. I thought everyone knows that??..

But not only that, he was a pasty white man.

You'd think for a guy who spent so much time outside he would have at least gotten a tan.

Big Dangerous
02-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Could you please pick on the muslims in this thread too ? Equality and all..

kertejud2
02-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Big Dangerous
Could you please pick on the muslims in this thread too ? Equality and all..

When it comes to a history of exploitation, misinformation and sheer carnage in the name of profit, there is no such thing as equality. Christians are just better at it in every way.

sputnik
02-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Did I mis-read, or did you say you were fact checking on Google and Wikipedia?! :banghead:

I could see where people get the concept that Abraham could be Egyptian... and Moses WAS Egyptian.... but Soloman and Jesus?! You do realize Jesus lived during the Roman times correct? and is mentioned by various Roman historians.

Actually Moses was a Jewish orphan raised by Egyptians.

Solomon was also a Jew. Born in Jerusalem and son of David.

I really don't see where they get the Egyptian bit from.

3g4u
02-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Some of you guys are fucking ignorant.:thumbsdow

msommers
02-11-2008, 06:18 PM
But, Jesus as a person did not exist, there is NO mention of him in any historical records from 7 bc to 33 ad.

Pretty bold statement considering it is more than plausible not all historical records have been/will ever be recovered. Your certainty just assumes me.

old&slow
02-11-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by msommers

Pretty bold statement considering it is more than plausible not all historical records have been/will ever be recovered. Your certainty just assumes me.

Not to mention the following that came from a non existent person. And he a carpenter to boot.

Who else in history can we discount as ever being alive?

Weapon_R
02-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Legless_Marine2

How do you figure that?

haha okay, look at where Jesus lived and died. Look at the people who currently live and die there. Look at the people who lived and died before, during, and after Jesus. Do you see a trend?

WiltonKillz
02-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Jesus was brown. and egyption =]
Egyption.. African.. African... black
not all "black people" are black . but brown .
i belive he was half , and the son of ceaser and cleopatra .. =p

WiltonKillz
02-11-2008, 07:22 PM
oh yes and only High "ranked"
Jews call him by his egyption name to this day . =D
issu or issa or somthing =D

Toma
02-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by msommers

It's not bold. As of today, it is fact.

Assuming he existed with no evidence,.... now THAT is bold.

Toma
02-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Something always botthered me.... in the middle of an area like Egypt, Caan etc... in biblical times....

What were the apostles real names? Surely not John, Mark, Luke, Mathew.... I would expect more names like Yosef Matityahu, and Claudius Ptolemaeus or even Neferet or Hery-ib Ptahhotep....

liquid1010
02-11-2008, 08:35 PM

For the record, Jesus was probably "brown", and had medium-length dark hair. The concept of a blond haired blue eyed Jesus are illogical.... and simply an outpouring of "european culture".

Speaking of crazy, to say your theory is fact... is just that... crazy. In fact I will go this far to prove it. How about you and I head to the UofC and poll the History Profs at the Uni? What do you say? I could basically guarantee you that they would say your theory is a fairly "longshot" theory.

The theory you are going on and on about is only accepted by a handful of fairly "fringe" historians. In fact, I would argue that 70+% of academic historians would call the theory outright foolish.

liquid1010
02-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Something always botthered me.... in the middle of an area like Egypt, Caan etc... in biblical times....

What were the apostles real names? Surely not John, Mark, Luke, Mathew.... I would expect more names like Yosef Matityahu, and Claudius Ptolemaeus or even Neferet or Hery-ib Ptahhotep....

Simple research and linguistics would show you the names are essentially anglicized. Depending on which book in the Bible you're speaking about, it was written either in Greek or Hebrew (some in Aramiac)... and to make it easier they anglicized all the names. In actuality, Jesus name in Hebrew is Y'shua. They tried to carry the "essence" of the names, and simply angilicize them. You can still get translations with all the original Greek and Hebrew names if you want.

FYI - this is also fairly common practice. See (Marcus Antonius) aka (Mark Anthony).

Toma
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM

Speaking of crazy, to say your theory is fact... is just that... crazy.
You are confusing what I refer to - scientific style fact- with "truth", and in your case, arguing it based on faith....

Within the context of this discussion, my assertion and theory that there is no evidence of Jesus outside the bible is thus far supported by the fact that the statement is thus far true.... Sometime, in the future, it may be proven wrong.... but currently, it is so far fact.

And suggesting we ask a History prof his "opinion" on a subject which we have, and can be easily verified with facts... well.... that is plain silly.

Toma
02-11-2008, 08:55 PM

Simple research and linguistics would show you the names are essentially anglicized. Depending on which book in the Bible you're speaking about, it was written either in Greek or Hebrew (some in Aramiac)... and to make it easier they anglicized all the names. In actuality, Jesus name in Hebrew is Y'shua. They tried to carry the "essence" of the names, and simply angilicize them. You can still get translations with all the original Greek and Hebrew names if you want.

FYI - this is also fairly common practice. See (Marcus Antonius) aka (Mark Anthony).
I realize that... I was asking what their real names were.... and were they as bold as Madonna and dropped their last names?

msommers
02-11-2008, 10:11 PM

This sort of argument reminds me when I'd bust out the "I'm rubber you're glue" statement. So I"ll withdrawal......now.

Graham_A_M
02-11-2008, 11:36 PM

I'd have my money on "Toma" but thats just me. ;)

stevo 27
02-12-2008, 12:01 AM
im no genius or anything but does it really matter what happened 1000's of years ago we all know money=power,power corrupts,complete power (one world government in contoll of everything including the worlds trading system "money")corrupts completely hence money is the root of all evil

all wars are cause by greed by people with power cause by the lust for more power( money)

free people don't put up with shit docile people who accept
the fact that they have to pay over 50% of there earnings to taxes because the government while being powerful is just a tit compared to the banks,

banks have all the money they fucking make it complete power over the people

realistically they decide if you live or die

we do everything they want forr money, then they charge us intrest for the money we earned making them more money once again giving them more power over us the feeble sheep we are

money=power=control=corruption=greed=more money=more power/control and continues on and on until your begging for more money to live or driven to crime

moeny is the route of all evil

think about it if the government controled the money and the were no taxes and you took home all your money how many people would need 30-40 year mortages just for a roof over thier head or work 7 days a week just to feed themselves???

Justing
02-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by stevo 27

think about it if the government controled the money and the were no taxes and you took home all your money how many people would need 30-40 year mortages just for a roof over thier head or work 7 days a week just to feed themselves???

and roads would be built by people who work hard for their money and feel that they should do it as a favor to the rest of society.
people would jail each other, people will just be good since there are no laws, there would be no incentive not to cheat steal and murder:nut:

i think you should re-think your statement and see if it would actually work

Canmorite
02-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Justing

and roads would be built by people who work hard for their money and feel that they should do it as a favor to the rest of society.
people would jail each other, people will just be good since there are no laws, there would be no incentive not to cheat steal and murder:nut:

i think you should re-think your statement and see if it would actually work

Government taxes go to more then just paying for highways and law enforcement. Paying down debt and interest on that debt being the number one thing.

liquid1010
02-12-2008, 10:08 AM

You are confusing what I refer to - scientific style fact- with "truth", and in your case, arguing it based on faith....

Within the context of this discussion, my assertion and theory that there is no evidence of Jesus outside the bible is thus far supported by the fact that the statement is thus far true.... Sometime, in the future, it may be proven wrong.... but currently, it is so far fact.

And suggesting we ask a History prof his "opinion" on a subject which we have, and can be easily verified with facts... well.... that is plain silly.

LOL....convoluted much? Your theory is not supported by fact, it's that simple. It's a "fringe" idea at best. My premise of asking History profs is that their background and opinion would probably be more valid than either of ours given their understanding of historical context, and academic literature on this topic.

I'm simply trying to get you to understand that your theory is not a widely held theory for a very important reason.

liquid1010
02-12-2008, 10:10 AM

I realize that... I was asking what their real names were.... and were they as bold as Madonna and dropped their last names?

If you want to know, simply check the original Greek or Hebrew copies.

Antonito
02-12-2008, 10:46 AM

Government taxes go to more then just paying for highways and law enforcement. Paying down debt and interest on that debt being the number one thing.

Without that debt we wouldn't be half the country we are today. Not to say that the government doesn't waste money, but there is a balance that we've been lucky to be alive for. Going either way, either with no debt or government spending but living in the 1800s, or going spend crazy and being broke, is bad, but it's been pretty succesful in the current fashion

Toma
02-12-2008, 10:47 AM

If you want to know, simply check the original Greek or Hebrew copies.
I don't speak/read Hebrew. You seemed like the expert on the bible here at beyond, so I asked you.

If you don't know.... just say so.

Justing
02-12-2008, 12:30 PM

yes i know, but i wasn't about to list all the things that the government does;)

liquid1010
02-12-2008, 08:06 PM

I don't speak/read Hebrew. You seemed like the expert on the bible here at beyond, so I asked you.

If you don't know.... just say so.

As much as I enjoy doing your research for you.... :dunno:

Since I don't read Greek, Matthew's name is one of these words: ιησους εκειθεν ειδεν ανθρωπον καθημενον επι το τελωνιον ματθαιον λεγομενον

I don't read Hebrew either, but it's in this sentance: ויהי בעבר ישוע משם וירא איש ישב בבית המכס ושמו מתי ויאמר אליו לכה אחרי ויקם וילך אחריך׃

I'll let you tell me how to pronounce that.

Canmorite
02-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Antonito

Without that debt we wouldn't be half the country we are today. Not to say that the government doesn't waste money, but there is a balance that we've been lucky to be alive for. Going either way, either with no debt or government spending but living in the 1800s, or going spend crazy and being broke, is bad, but it's been pretty succesful in the current fashion

Well like any type of debt there is good, and bad debt. Fortunately we don't have a Federal Reserve in Canada that feeds off interest.

bamboo403
02-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 3g4u
Some of you guys are fucking ignorant.:thumbsdow

Same could be said for you.

mx73someday
02-12-2008, 09:06 PM

Well like any type of debt there is good, and bad debt. Fortunately we don't have a Federal Reserve in Canada that feeds off interest.

I read that the Bank of Canada lends money to the Feds with interest, but since the BOC is a crown corporation it gets the interest back in dividends? And some articles are saying that some Prime Ministers are choosing to get their money printed from non-Crown Corporation banks at interest rather than the BOC.

kertejud2
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by mx73someday
And some articles are saying that some Prime Ministers are choosing to get their money printed from non-Crown Corporation banks at interest rather than the BOC.

Before the Bank of Canada was created private banks printed and issued money. But the Bank of Canada Act makes it so the Bank of Canada is the only institution that can print money.

Perhaps the articles meant that the government was borrowing money from private banks, or it was just referring to the pre-1930s way of going to the Royal Bank or Bank of Montreal instead of using the Dept. of Finance for its new money.

01RedDX
02-12-2008, 11:41 PM

black13
02-12-2008, 11:54 PM
You know I've gotten to the point that I don't quite believe anything I see or read in the media. And the internet is just another form of media.
Everything should be taken with a grain of salt and everyone should just make up their own damn minds and ideas based on what they think instead of just doing what the media tells you to do.

rjessa
02-13-2008, 02:15 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080212/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_great_seal_myths

Not really trying to get involved, just something interesting regarding the symblos on the US currency

Legless_Marine2
02-13-2008, 08:23 AM

How could he be white??...

If your claim that Jesus was "black" is based on the assumption that he "wasn't white", then you're too stupid to even bother discussing this with.