PDA

View Full Version : WTB: EG parts

Bouff1
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi I am looking for a front bumper, front right signal assembly and possibly a windsheild washer tank

mo_money2supe
02-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Since the windshield washer tank's on the driver's side, I'm assuming by front right, you mean the driver's side front?

In any case, what part of the signal assembly are you looking for, the turning indicator light, or the whole headlight assembly? I have both, including the washer tank if you're interested.

Bouff1
02-08-2008, 09:42 PM
well yes usually that would be right but the impact bent the frame so my signal assembly on the right side broke off so if you have that it'd be great and I need the washer fluid resevior regardless

Bouff1
02-08-2008, 09:43 PM
oh sorry and it was the front turning indicator assembly

mo_money2supe
02-08-2008, 11:25 PM
The driver's side isn't always necessarily referred to as the right side. Race car drivers, specifically, when they're referring to what's wrong with their car, use their seating position as the point of reference. I've found that most mechanics tend to refer to vehicles by that reference point also. But nonetheless, I usually resort to just using passenger and driver's side to avoid any confusion.

Haha, sorry for the many questions once again, but by indicator "assembly," do you mean just the indicator light itself (plastic triangular housing, not the bulb), or the metal framing behind it that's attached to the fender?

If you're looking for the plastic assembly, I'd be willing to sell both of mine to you (no point in just selling the one side for me), as well as the washer fluid reservoir for $50obo total.

Bouff1
02-08-2008, 11:37 PM
well alright to avoid any further confusion I need the right side assembly and what I basiaclly need is the plastic housing that screws into the frame because when the car was hit the right side signal mount broke off.
alright well PM me your # and I'll call you probably tommorrow cause I still don't know if I'll need the washer fluid resevoir (mainly because it is just the hose coming out of the bottom is broken off) I just assumed it would be cheaper to replace the whole unit rather than try to fix the existing one