View Full Version : FS: Osram Nightbreaker H4 Bulbs

SportEL
02-08-2008, 11:56 PM
-Pair of 9003(H4) Osram Nightbreaker bulbs
-Brand New in Box, Sealed and Never Open
-Also Includes free Osram Cool Blue sidelight bulbs

*Up to 90% more light
*10% whiter light

With its new NIGHT BREAKER™ family of lamps, OSRAM is breaking records for the power and colour of headlights. Compared with standard lamps, they shine up to 90 % more light on the road and produce 10 % whiter light. Their maximum performance make NIGHTBREAKER™ lamps particularly attractive for active and safety-conscious drivers. Improved illumination of the road provides optimum visibility and therefore optimum safety. NIGHT BREAKER™ lamps also make driving more comfortable. Drivers find the whiter light stronger and more pleasant than ordinary light, which is of great benefit on long journeys.

-If you were thinking of Sylvania Silverstars, Don't! These are way better, and better than overpriced PIAA bulbs which are poorly made.

$45

http://i30.tinypic.com/2s98uba.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/34figxi.jpg

dj_rice
02-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Are these GTS Jeff approved and recommended?

SportEL
02-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Are these GTS Jeff approved and recommended?

Who is that guy? Does it need his approval and reccomendation? The Osram name speaks for itself.

Osram is one of the two largest lighting manufacturers in the world. Quaility of these bulbs are assured. These are made in Germany. You guys may have never heard of Osram because Osram owns Sylvania which is its North American division.

http://www.osram.com/osram_com/Professionals/Automotive_Lighting/Products/Headlights/NIGHT_BREAKER/index.html

Lucky97
02-11-2008, 11:37 PM
these wouldn't be better than HIDS would it?

mo_money2supe
02-11-2008, 11:40 PM
^^ No, of course not! Well, maybe if they're compared to your typical beyonder's 8000k+ HIDs, then yes. These are just regular halogens, but are amongst the best ones you can buy out there. If I hadn't put retrofits into my car, then I would've bought these already!

As for the these being GTS_Jeff approved, I believe Jeff even made a whole thread about these some time ago. Look it up! Anyway, free bump for the seller!

SportEL
02-12-2008, 09:43 PM
These are high performance halogen bulbs. Unlike your Ebay ricer heavily blue tinted bulbs or even hyper blue tinted Sylvania Silverstars that actually rob light output, these have partial dichroic light blue filters on portions of the glass that give a pleasant whiter look when viewed from outside the vehicle, but not on the actual filament. They provide true lighting performance by design.

Hmm, I couldn't find that thread by GTS_Jeff.

icecreamvan
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SportEL

Who is that guy? Does it need his approval and reccomendation? The Osram name speaks for itself.

The GTS Jeff name speaks for himself too foo!

If anyone is interested, you can find his thread if you search for Osram Hypers.

OT: Where can I get a pair of these in town? I'm looking for H1's.

SportEL
02-17-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by icecreamvan

The GTS Jeff name speaks for himself too foo!

If anyone is interested, you can find his thread if you search for Osram Hypers.

OT: Where can I get a pair of these in town? I'm looking for H1's.

You can't purchase these in town. I ordered these on-line from a company in England.

And...these are SOLD.