PDA

View Full Version : Grammys

SneakyNeek
02-11-2008, 12:47 AM
anyone see kanyes preformance, I was so hyped when Daft Punk Showed themselves. For the first like 2 min i was like wtf the pyramids there WHERE THE HELL IS DAFT. Those touch screens are hella dope too

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=4ec791ef-db3c-4422-a6d4-df6a1247bf07

Donmega
02-11-2008, 12:51 AM
did kanye take anything home???

SneakyNeek
02-11-2008, 01:19 AM
yea he took home 4

Ajay
02-11-2008, 01:30 AM
I stopped watching after Kayne did his thing. Was a good performance.

Sprinter
02-11-2008, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by SneakyNeek
yea he took home 4

wow 4 outta 8
registered better than Late
guess that's what happens when u gra-du-ate
just hated it when he preached on his speech, i-rate

beyonce was... A-Maze-ing
puzzling, why mix her with Tina T. (teehee), kinda annoying

Donmega
02-11-2008, 04:21 AM
^WHY are you typing like that?

dam_guy
02-11-2008, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Sprinter
beyonce was... A-Maze-ing
puzzling, why mix her with whitney, kinda annoying

whitney? it was tina turner. anyways, i thought most of the performances were pretty good. and i gotta say, loved alicia keys, damned talented.

Sprinter
02-11-2008, 04:35 AM
lol... got SERVED there

but NE-wayz I can just edit it... so let it, go

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=b0f2bedc-db20-460e-a454-aeb2521bf68c
R.I.P. Mrs. Donda WEST

EK 2.0
02-11-2008, 08:26 AM
The Time played again??...

wow...what a great show as far as acts went. I was very happy to see the Grammy's redeem themselves after a few years of lackluster performances.

rmk
02-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Feist was shut out. Fuck the grammys.

sputnik
02-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Anyone have a death pool bet on Amy Winehouse?

Found it funny that she did her song Rehab at the Grammys.

Quinsonaaa
02-11-2008, 10:41 AM
i liked how how he had mama all over his head :burnout:

LadyLuck
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Amy looked/sounded like she hit the pipe before her performance...it was horrible!

Kanyes performance was sweet, and thank god he finally got some awards as we all know he can be a whiny bitch when he doesnt win.

either way, good for him, im pretty stoked for the Glow in the Dark tour.

Street_Soldier
02-12-2008, 01:20 AM
up until 2 minutes ago i had no idea what amy actually did. I knew of her but had no idea she was a musician. is her music any good?

wardpr68
02-12-2008, 01:27 AM
no. her music is shit in my opinion.

And i loved Kanye telling off the producers for playing the music to get him off the stage during his speech.

That was pretty fucking disrespectful

Street_Soldier
02-12-2008, 01:45 AM
im listening to her music right now and i think its good.

eb0i
02-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68

And i loved Kanye telling off the producers for playing the music to get him off the stage during his speech.

Why? They do it to everyone else who accepts an award due to time limitations. Why should he be treated any differently? Oh right...because he's Kanye West and he's the only person in the WORLD who had their Mom die on them :rolleyes:

JRSC00LUDE
02-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68

I thought he was a douche. Who cares who the hell you think you are, everyone has a time limit so deal with it. "What, you're gonna play music on me?" and then he keeps rambling on with his thanks. Shut the hell up you arrogant prick, if you wanted to thank your mom then you should have thanked her ahead of all the bootlickers.

analbumcover
02-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

I thought he was a douche. Who cares who the hell you think you are, everyone has a time limit so deal with it. "What, you're gonna play music on me?" and then he keeps rambling on with his thanks. Shut the hell up you arrogant prick, if you wanted to thank your mom then you should have thanked her ahead of all the bootlickers.

generally, i read your posts because i know im in for a laugh, or some sarcastic remark, but dissing kanye isn't cool man

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/No_sign.svg/600px-No_sign.svg.png

benyl
02-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

I thought he was a douche.

He must own a BMW... lol

teggypimp95
02-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Kayne is a douche. I have never hated a rap artist more than him.

ANd what the hell is with Feist? All the radio stations and every one seems to absolutly love her. I have never heard such horrible music in my life. It looks like she has turrets when she sings.

benyl
02-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
Kayne is a douche.

People complain about artists always thanking God. But I would rather watch someone humble accepting an award and thanking God than losers like Kanye who feel as though they are entitle to win.

Melinda
02-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
ANd what the hell is with Feist? All the radio stations and every one seems to absolutly love her. I have never heard such horrible music in my life. It looks like she has turrets when she sings.
I agree, I've never been drawn to her at all, her voice makes me cringe.

I agree with the bashing Kanye sentiments, I can't stand him. And he put a giant broadcast with millions of viewers on hold to thank someone who died disobeying a qualified doctor's wishes and getting a completely pointless surgery done by a quack who shouldn't have a licence at all. While I definately feel bad for him loosing his mom, cause that sucks no matter who you are, I dont see why we need to wait while he publically acknolwledges her death. :whocares:

JRSC00LUDE
02-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by analbumcover

generally, i read your posts because i know im in for a laugh, or some sarcastic remark, but dissing kanye isn't cool man

I just didn't enjoy the whole "I own this stage so you can just fuck off" attitude. Guess what buddy, you're just a rich bitch with a big ego so get over yourself. Just so incredibly not cool. :thumbsdow

But lets not let this little disagreement come between what we've got! ;)

rmk
02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Fuck Kanye. Who cares about how great he thinks he is or his dead mother. :drama: