PDA

View Full Version : Old But Good For A Laugh

PARKRAT
02-12-2008, 09:17 AM
This was about 6 years ago,just before my dash cam.I was driving west on 17 ave se coming up on 52st,im about 20 feet from the xwalk when the white ford makes a left turn in front of me,she get across both lanes and stops? she sits there looking straight at me,Im locking up my brakes,tires squeeling,horn blowing,but its to late and i hit the front of her car,so we get out and shes screeming you hit my car,im saying no shit! Then she says she was stoped when i hit her car so the accident is all my fault and she is going to sue me.There were no cops available to come to the sceen so i took a pic and we went to district 4 office to make a report,so by the time we get to 4 office her husband and half the family are waiting there,they help her out of the car cause she has whip lash,back injury,brain damage,etc.So we make out the reports and her husband asks the cop when he is going to charge me? The cop tells him that its not my fault its hers,you make a left hand turn when safe to do so is what he said,at that point jesus came down and healed her whip lash,back injury and the brain damage just like that,should of seen it! So they stand there looking at each other,then turn around and leave,never said a word,they all get into there cars and leave,never seen or heard from them again.I filed a claim,took cash,fixed my truck and spent the rest on a dash cam.

tom_9109
02-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I always carry a camera with me but after seeing you hit and run video I am definitely doing a dash camera on my RSX this spring....

Do you know if theres a way to hook up a USB hard drive directly to a camera?

rc2002
02-12-2008, 10:22 AM
at that point jesus came down and healed her whip lash,back injury and the brain damage just like that,should of seen it!

:rofl:

PARKRAT
02-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by tom_9109
I always carry a camera with me but after seeing you hit and run video I am definitely doing a dash camera on my RSX this spring....

Do you know if theres a way to hook up a USB hard drive directly to a camera? My first dash cam was an old home security cam hooked up to a vcr,every time i hit a bump the tape would go fuzzy or wrap up,big flop.My second try was a web cam on a lap top but the hard drive skips if you hit large bumps,rr tracks etc,and they don't like the cold,so i gave up on that,just got a new kodac 803 with a 4 gb chip,its good for about 2 hours of HQ video and you can plug it into a 75 watt power converter on your cig lighter.Hope to see your vids soon.

InLoveWitRSX
02-12-2008, 06:03 PM
lmao you shoulda sued her ass for trying to pull that shit on you

Proboscis
02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
why did you block out your Ford Ranger?

boxer23
02-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Proboscis
why did you block out your Ford Ranger?

nobody wants to be seen rollin' in a ford:rofl:

Jlude
02-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by PARKRAT
at that point jesus came down and healed her whip lash,back injury and the brain damage just like that,should of seen it!

I really lol'd... that was a funny story.

PARKRAT
02-13-2008, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by InLoveWitRSX
lmao you shoulda sued her ass for trying to pull that shit on you Anybody out there pulling the insurance scam i think would be broke anyway so no point in sueing them,i have way more fun this way,should have seen the face on wizbang(the hit&run chick) when i took her $500,she was just about crying,and there's lots more anyway,i think Lan Tran will be the next one i make famous,or mabye nigger boy,hard to say right now.BITE ME.

01RedDX
02-13-2008, 08:19 PM