PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Looking at new Golfclubs

teknical
02-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Looking for a new set of irons, and possibly a new driver for this upcoming season. Here are a few specs on what I'm looking for:

Mens LEFT Handed
Something nice (TaylorMade, Callaway, King Cobra, Ping)
Steel Shafts
Something for my height (5'11)
Nothing too expensive, looking to spend 200-350ish on the full set of irons, and maybe a little more on a driver.

If anyone has a set for sale please pm me and we will talk and work something out. Or if anyone knows if any stores are having a good sale at this point in time, please fill me in :)

bigboom
02-13-2008, 10:49 AM
http://www.golftown.com/gtcommerce/stores/1/Cleveland-CG4-Irons-Steel-P6938C921.aspx

check these out at golftown, a good deal for these clubs. forgiving yet workable.

Mckenzie
02-13-2008, 04:15 PM
you have PM.

italianunit
02-24-2008, 10:10 AM
I am an avid golfer... not a pro by any means... but I do gold a fair bit.

I bought a set from Cosmo Golf- Based out of Saskatchewan.

go to www.cosmogolf.ca

The set I got was a replica of the Calaway X18's with the hollow back. Very playable and forgiving clubs.

teknical
02-24-2008, 10:21 AM
^^Thanks for the response. I actually just bought a set on...thursday of last week. I went with a set of real X-18's, got em through golftown for a fairly decent price.

Should be a very good golf season this year :thumbsup:

sCream
02-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by teknical
^^Thanks for the response. I actually just bought a set on...thursday of last week. I went with a set of real X-18's, got em through golftown for a fairly decent price.

Should be a very good golf season this year :thumbsup:

good choice, i got a set of X-18s for christmas, really excited to hit them!