PDA

View Full Version : Thie girl need to be smacked

Xtrema
02-13-2008, 04:18 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5791/paperth6.jpg

ralliart_girl
02-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Sometimes when people's opinions are sooo retarded...I don't know if they are actually being serious.......

3g4u
02-13-2008, 04:22 PM
lol. Too bad there are actually women out there that believe this garbage.

98type_r
02-13-2008, 04:23 PM
wow...
forget smacked, she needs a falcon punch.

finboy
02-13-2008, 04:23 PM
shit, if i could find a sugar mama to take care of me, i'd quit school in a heart beat :dunno:

reiRei
02-13-2008, 04:25 PM
lol, wow.. she should hook up with that Modified Mag editor... they'd make a cute couple

Canmorite
02-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Is she serial?

And Ralliart_Girl, did you link a photo from your hard drive?

lelalong
02-13-2008, 04:27 PM
You gotta hope this was from the Onion or somthing like that...

If she truly believed that then she shouldn't be working in the newspaper then. "no I like being a lazy cow with no point to my existence except to please my man anywhere and everyway i can...tee hee...snort" :barf: :barf: :barf:

mazda_maniac
02-13-2008, 04:29 PM
How bout we all just go to school to become a hitman and take out every bitch that thinks like that.

We then did part of what she said.

We'de be going to school.
Doing what we like.
And I can guarantee we would make alot of money.

XtraX
02-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a woman wanting to stay home and out of the work force, but fuck that if she's going to spend her day shopping and getting her nails done.

Wife----> Gets a Job
Mother--> Stays at home as a job.

ralliart_girl
02-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
Is she serial?

And Ralliart_Girl, did you link a photo from your hard drive?

hahha...thanks dude! I was trying something out last night...and Obviously it didn't work..and I totally forgot to take it off.

rage2
02-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by mazda_maniac
How bout we all just go to school to become a hitman and take out every bitch that thinks like that.
If that happened, we'd all be fucking ugly chicks, because we all know all hot chicks think this way.

Atriux
02-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Wow there's people like that....? Scary...

Edit: Links not working so this girl deserves this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvbPzSTpPI&eurl=http://forums.xenophase.net/video-kirby-falcon-p-p-punch-t79854.html)

Despair*
02-13-2008, 04:41 PM
That hoe needs a reality check :thumbsdow

I hope her 'oral' skills are top notched for the unlucky sob that picks this one up.

megavolt
02-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Her name's Lynzee? :nut:

Melinda
02-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Good god. That was not only painful to read (her grammar and sentence structure is brutal, but I guess that's what you get when you don't think you need education) but she set women back about 40 years.

I support those women who want to stay home and take care of their children, but this is a whole different ball game of unreal mentality. I'm with whoever wants to hire the hitman, the world would be better off without people like her preaching that kind of mentality.

Zephyr
02-13-2008, 05:13 PM
Kinda helps support this theory too:

aQiPCC27VgA

icecreamvan
02-13-2008, 05:14 PM
^ I'm glad that Zephyr disagrees.:love: :love: :love:

old&slow
02-13-2008, 05:18 PM
ridiculars!:rolleyes:

michael_tseng_
02-13-2008, 05:20 PM
ridiculars hahahah x2

Archea
02-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Good god. That was not only painful to read (her grammar and sentence structure is brutal, but I guess that's what you get when you don't think you need education) but she set women back about 40 years.

I support those women who want to stay home and take care of their children, but this is a whole different ball game of unreal mentality. I'm with whoever wants to hire the hitman, the world would be better off without people like her preaching that kind of mentality.

I will go halfsies with you....to quote Napoleon Dynamite "Gosh"

I agree with you that women leaving a career to rear a child is a great thing (if they decide to of course). But to almost demand it of a woman is unfair! There are plenty of men out there who would love a chance to be a stay at home father, and a greater and greater percentage of families seem to be having a working mother.

Strikes me that she is a woman enjoying all the freedoms that women's rights have to offer, but doesnt want to take any of the responsibility that comes hand in hand.

Someone get Rapunzel down from her "Princess" tower!!

Zephyr
02-13-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Archea

I agree with you that women leaving a career to rear a child is a great thing (if they decide to of course). But to almost demand it of a woman is unfair! There are plenty of men out there who would love a chance to be a stay at home father, and a greater and greater percentage of families seem to be having a working mother.

What's a woman's point of view?

Outside the kitchen window.

Just kidding! Now make me a sandwich.

DonJuan
02-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by michael_tseng_
hahahah x2

LOL!

Is that her real picture in the top right?
Cuz if I was paying for a trophy wife she better look better than that! We are talking > Eva Longoria quality.

If she sounds like Paris Hilton, is smart like Paris Hilton, she better look like Paris Hilton; and be totally freaky like her too!

Zephyr
02-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan

If she sounds like Paris Hilton, is smart like Paris Hilton, she better look like Paris Hilton; and be totally freaky like her too!

Last time I checked, Paris Hilton was like a log in bed.

alloroc
02-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by icecreamvan
^ I'm glad that Zephyr disagrees.:love: :love: :love:

Why is it every thread he posts in someone thinks he is a she?

unberevidable (not shure how it is spellt)

Oh and ..
The other day the wife asked me what was on the TV.

I told her.

Dust, now get cleaning.

arian_ma
02-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey guys wanna hear a joke?

Women's rights.

Originally posted by Zephyr

And just as smart as one too!

Edit: Also, while we're on the topic of logs, it sounds like a log wrote that article as well, did this actually get published or is it okay to spell because "becasue" now a days?

finboy
02-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

And just as smart as one too!

Edit: Also, while we're on the topic of logs, it sounds like a log wrote that article as well, did this actually get published or is it okay to spell because "becasue" now a days?

becasue = the new rediculars

arian_ma
02-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by finboy

becasue = the new rediculars

But....but!...rediculars just became cool.
What am I going to do with 10 000 rediculars shirts?

Spoons
02-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Well unless the class at college involves how to clean, iron, cook, and sex then women should stay the hell out I guess.

I am going to be an engineer, and if some woman believes she can marry me and not have to work, boy does she have another thing coming. It will be my personal chore to make big mess' just so she can have some sort of job.

PS You will probably see more sexist behavior out of me now because my new job consists of me working with a bunch of girls, and now I can't whip out the sexist jokes anymore... :cry:

Zephyr
02-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Well unless the class at college involves how to clean, iron, cook, and sex then women should stay the hell out I guess.

I am going to be an engineer, and if some woman believes she can marry me and not have to work, boy does she have another thing coming. It will be my personal chore to make big mess' just so she can have some sort of job.

PS You will probably see more sexist behavior out of me now because my new job consists of me working with a bunch of girls, and now I can't whip out the sexist jokes anymore... :cry:

Engineers don't get women though...unless they build a robotic woman. :rofl:

jay42w8
02-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by ralliart_girl
Sometimes when people's opinions are sooo retarded...I don't know if they are actually being serious.......

I'm guessing its probably a joke, we don't get to see the entire article.

Jlude
02-13-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by 3g4u
lol. Too bad there are actually women out there that believe this garbage.

plenty of them

Nekura
02-13-2008, 07:24 PM
She is just plain dumb. But girls do digg success and money subconsciously or not.

rmk
02-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

plenty of them

Yup. They are everywhere.

sweeks
02-13-2008, 07:33 PM
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/695/collegehumor70abadbda1dlh6.jpg

max_boost
02-13-2008, 07:33 PM
What else is new. She wants to marry rich! She isn't alone. All girls secretly desire to be spoiled.

In Russia, the gold diggers can take a course on how to attract an oligarch!

Interesting article:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080208.woligarchs0209/BNStory/International/home

Spoons
02-13-2008, 08:33 PM

Engineers don't get women though...unless they build a robotic woman. :rofl:

Well I can tell you what, that robotic woman is going to be fucking hot... And I won't here any bitching.

TomcoPDR
02-13-2008, 11:09 PM
:banghead: hoes down:thumbsdow

Quinsonaaa
02-13-2008, 11:12 PM
dumb girl:burnout:

BenC
02-13-2008, 11:13 PM
falcon punch ftw!

alloroc
02-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by sweeks

You missed the sentence she started with "but". Conjunctions cannot start a sentence.

alloroc
02-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sweeks

DonJuan
02-14-2008, 10:50 AM

She can be trained.... every log can be carved into a work of art, just need time, dedication, and a lot of lube.

kerry
02-14-2008, 11:59 AM
You guys all forgot to grade the most important part of her article... jeeeeeezzzz

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/crimsonkwee/paperth6.jpg

She's nowhere NEAR hot enough to be even THINKING thoughts like those. I mean honestly, I bet a solid 50-60% of you dudes either have, or would do that for a smoke show... I gave this bitch a 6... and that was a generous fucking 6 considering you can't A-A-T

rage2
02-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by kerry
She's nowhere NEAR hot enough to be even THINKING thoughts like those.
She could go for an old guy with money, there's a lot of old guys that like 18y/o's even if they're a 6.

And I'm not talking about myself. Don't even go there :rofl:.

kerry
02-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Fuck you beat me to it, I wish I could edit your posts hahaha.

Big Dangerous
02-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Yup. Slut=5.5 or 6 TOPS.

I'd date her though.. for about a month, at the end when I pulled it out of her ass, I would say I dont think it's workign out.

kerry
02-14-2008, 12:38 PM
You'd do these steps in this order with this chick.
1) Take her on a date somewhere really nice (this will be worth it in the end)
2) Fuck her dirty in her parents bed
3) Jack the phone numbers of her hot friends from her cell phone promptly after sex.
4) Fuck her friends and leave voicemails of them moaning on her cell phone.
5) Laugh

Big Dangerous
02-14-2008, 12:59 PM
You'd do these steps in this order with this chick.
1) Take her on a date somewhere really nice (this will be worth it in the end)

Yeah, but I'd probably make sure it was somewhere I could use Entertainment coupons and company gift certificates at. That's hard cash I wouldn't part with..

403Gemini
02-14-2008, 01:13 PM
Cant view at work, synopsis?

DonJuan
02-14-2008, 01:50 PM

4) Fuck her friends and leave voicemails of them moaning on her cell phone.
5) Laugh

GUILTY! Ah the good ol' days! You forgot to mention HOT friends though. It doesn't work if she's friends with a walrus.

Oh, and judging by face alone, she is a 5. If she had a rockin' body that may move up to a 7. Dependent upon how rockin'