PDA

View Full Version : Calgary Strippers???

2BLUE
02-14-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm looking for some strip places in calgary.

Anybody know any places?

sneek
02-14-2008, 02:37 AM
French Maid is always fun, sometimes they arent good looking but you will have a good time. The lesser hot ones ususally have some crazy tricks....like sliding down the pole with one leg.

I have only been a couple times so I can only say the one by Eau Clare, i think it is 2nd and 3rd but I could be wrong. Sometimes it is less fun when there are creepy people there. Like old guys that go alone....

phrozen
02-14-2008, 02:37 AM
There is the,

Big Easy, NE

French Maid, Downtown(dirty)

Speak Easy Just Off Glenmore. and Deerfoot.

liquidboi69
02-14-2008, 02:43 AM
Big easy (NE), Speakeasy (near Chinook), French Maid (downtown).

*edit: aw got beat to the post.

phrozen
02-14-2008, 03:05 AM
^^ lol
:poosie:

2BLUE
02-14-2008, 03:36 AM
Which one is the cleanest?

black13
02-14-2008, 04:04 AM
None.

JRSC00LUDE
02-14-2008, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE

Lick the poles at each club and see which one give you a rash.

DragZilla
02-14-2008, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Lick the poles at each club and see which one give you a rash.

Hahaha... out of the three of them I would only recomend the one by Chinook... the other ones can have some sketchy creepy guys

adam c
02-14-2008, 09:18 AM
there are a couple other strip clubs in calgary.. private and high class.. i have no idea where they are tho, i just remember seeing a stripper and bouncer on the train a few years ago and they we're wearing shirts for the place

PINOY-X
02-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE

:rofl:

Kona9
02-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by DragZilla

Hahaha... out of the three of them I would only recomend the one by Chinook... the other ones can have some sketchy creepy guys

I thought guys went to the strippers to see the strippers, not the guys that hang out there. :dunno:

Inzane
02-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by adam c
there are a couple other strip clubs in calgary.. private and high class.. i have no idea where they are tho, i just remember seeing a stripper and bouncer on the train a few years ago and they we're wearing shirts for the place

How "high class" can it be if they have shirts for the place? :rofl:

Kona9
02-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Inzane

and riding the train!!!

kerry
02-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Cecil.

adam c
02-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Inzane

it was a simple shirt, all black with small writing of the name near the back neck line

Originally posted by Kona9

and riding the train!!!

they were pretty drunk.. as she was making out with him

that girl was actually pretty good looking and had some massive tits, while the bouncer was ur typical bouncer, except somewhat short

Kavy
02-15-2008, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by adam c

it was a simple shirt, all black with small writing of the name near the back neck line

they were pretty drunk.. as she was making out with him

that girl was actually pretty good looking and had some massive tits, while the bouncer was ur typical bouncer, except somewhat short

First off i'm not short and secondly I use the shirt to pic up chicks.

JordanAndrew
02-15-2008, 03:17 AM
so which one would you guys reccomend going to out of the strippers we have here in calgary? I haven't been in a stripper for 3-4 years now, I want to check it out again. ;)

Street_Soldier
02-15-2008, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by JordanAndrew
so which one would you guys reccomend going to out of the strippers we have here in calgary? I haven't been in a stripper for 3-4 years now, I want to check it out again. ;)

... No you dont.

Ajay
02-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Strip clubs in Calgary are weak ass weak.

If you were to go anywhere I would say Speakeasy. They seem to have decent talent and decent waitresses.

ORRRRRRR.....take a weekend trip to Vegas and hit up Spearmint Rhino. :drool: :drool: :poosie: :poosie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hitit: :hitit: :love: :love:

adam c
02-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

First off i'm not short and secondly I use the shirt to pic up chicks.

haha ur gay

i would avoid the big easy (NE), last time i was there, the *cough* talent *cough* was way below prime.. one of the strippers even had a hissy fit and started telling everyone off and fingering people cause nobody would play her games.. she was a fucking emo.. then walked off the stage

rmk
02-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Speakeasy on Centre St.

Schwa
02-15-2008, 01:12 PM

:eek:

zain123
02-15-2008, 03:18 PM
lol ^^ owned

Scope951
02-17-2008, 08:10 PM

LOL:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

ballaa:bigpimp:

ashee
02-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Speak Easy near Chinook is the best one IMO.... amateur nights are always good.

Xamim
02-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Just remember that the strippers rotate between each strip club. I thought the Big Easy was way better than the one downtown, havent been to the one at Chinook. Last time I went, these two girls from the audience stole the strippers thunder by making out with each other. People ignored the stripper and started throwing loonies at the two girls.:rofl: :poosie:

Mx6er
02-18-2008, 03:37 AM
I took my buddy out tonight to the French Maid (Chinook location) since he is now legal in Alberta. When we got there the bouncer told us it was "Jack and Jill" night meaning dudes stripped too :barf: , but since we had already paid our cover, we decided to stick it out until some of the girls came on. So after making it through the first male stripper (who was some white rapper eminem wannabe flaunting his junk) :cry: a pair of two pretty hot looking girls came on. After watching a fifteen minute dance without seeing any of the goods, they left the stage wearing everything the came on with. :confused:

Turns out that it was ammiture night and the girls didnt take their lingerie off :banghead:

Moral of story: DO NOT GO TO THE FRENCH MAID ON A SUNDAY NIGHT

toyboy88
02-18-2008, 11:57 AM
^^^
LOL double ownage haha :rofl: ;)

rmk
02-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Mx6er
I took my buddy out tonight to the French Maid (Chinook location) since he is now legal in Alberta. When we got there the bouncer told us it was "Jack and Jill" night meaning dudes stripped too :barf: , but since we had already paid our cover, we decided to stick it out until some of the girls came on. So after making it through the first male stripper (who was some white rapper eminem wannabe flaunting his junk) :cry: a pair of two pretty hot looking girls came on. After watching a fifteen minute dance without seeing any of the goods, they left the stage wearing everything the came on with. :confused:

Turns out that it was ammiture night and the girls didnt take their lingerie off :banghead:

Hahaha Pwnt

analbumcover
02-18-2008, 12:36 PM

you know you're cheap when, youde rather sit through male strippers than lose $5

403Gemini
02-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover

you know you're cheap when, youde rather sit through male strippers than lose $5

:rofl: oh man this is so gonna be my sig!!!

trieuth
02-18-2008, 12:45 PM

or gay

analbumcover
02-18-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

:rofl: oh man this is so gonna be my sig!!!

haha sweet :thumbsup:

JRSC00LUDE
02-18-2008, 03:29 PM
^
Looks like it was amateur night at the spelling bee too.

:rofl::rofl:

sneek
02-18-2008, 09:47 PM

hahahahhAHAHAHAHAahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha