Interior Color : Blue
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 280,000ish
Location of Vehicle : Just outside Edmonton
Asking Price : 1300

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Pictures : email for photos

I've only had the car 3 months, but my personal life dictates other things are more important right now. The car runs great and has been parked since snow hit the ground. I have taken care of a lot of the misc maintenance on the car, and changed/replaced some parts. here is the rundown of the car and everything that comes with it. The car comes as-is, and would be great for a project car, or parts car. Parts, and extras are worth more than I'm asking for everything, so please repect the price. And before anyone asks, I WILL NOT PART OUT! I am moving, and need to get rid of the car, that is the only reason it's up for sale.

Car Details:

- 1984 Toyota Celica-Supra (P-Type)
- stock 5MGE engine
- approx. 280k kms (still runs very strong, even more so after the tuneup)
- auto transmission
- power windows
- power locks
- power sunroof (doesn't leak a drop)
- digital gauge cluster
- all electronics work
- new oil (amsoil 5w30 I believe)
- new oil filter
- new spark plugs (bosch platinum x6)
- new 8mm plug wires
- new cap & rotor
- Tranny Oil changed (Toyota gear oil)
- new LSD oil changed (Toyota gear oil)
- new coolant
- new rear pads
- new front tires
- rims painted black
- Interior is mostly stripped (will reinstall for owner if requested)
- Boss HKB Hub kit
- Nardi Torino steering wheel
- Reactive air filter
- KYB Struts

Extras to go with the car

- 7MGE engine with harness & 5 speed ECU
Engine will likely need a small refresher before being installed, but it was pulled from a running car in favour of a 7MGTE

- two 16x7 and two 17x8 Advan SA3 rims
front tires are Ventus K102 at 225/50r/16s with roughly 70% tread
rear tires are Yokohama AVS ES100 at 235/40zr/17s with 95% tread. These tires brand new in this size are over 200$ a piece.

- two 1inch aluminum wheel adapters for the front wheels (brand new, not even out of the box)

- two black doors, driver & passenger to replace the doors on the car. The doors that came with the car are rusted out along the bottom, and have split their seam.

- 1 spare stock Supra rim, with some crappy tire mounted

- I believe all the body trim (not installed)

- a couple door handles

- just about all the interior trim (stock steer wheel, a-pillar, and lower b-pillar trim I do not have anymore)

email (scott240 'at' gmail . com) for photos & more info. no test pilots, i wont take it out in the snow. This car was bought to be my on-going project car, I have photos of just about everything to document the build. I have a handful of reciepts somewhere here as well if you need to see them. I have a clean carfax report printout here somewhere too, if not I will get another one done so you can see everything is legit.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, but everything I have for the car in the garage will go with the car. 1300$ FIRM!