PDA

View Full Version : Good healthy fish recipe

rmk
02-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Spin off of the chicken thread. Lets see what you got :thumbsup:

pinoyhero
02-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Depends on the fish, grab a slab of chilean sea bass and all you need is a BBQ and S&P

lelalong
02-16-2008, 03:14 PM
I love mild white fish (tilapia or basa) fillets. You just have to dredge them in a mixture of cornstarch, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, pepper, thyme, salt...or any other spices you like, place on a cookie sheet sprayed with oil (pam) then spray the top of the fillets. Place into a preheated 375oF oven for 15 min. So good with rice and sauted veg!

dj_rice
02-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Buy some salmon, buy a cedar plank, marinate salmon in maple syrup/whiskey and then BBQ grill or bake it..

JRSC00LUDE
02-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Take your white-fleshed fish fillet of choice and place it in a "bag" that you fold out of parchment paper, season lightly with some fresh herbs/lemon and pour in a small amount of white wine.

Fold the bag closed and let it steam in the wine in a preheated oven (325) for a few minutes and done!

rinny
02-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by lelalong
I love mild white fish (tilapia or basa) fillets. You just have to dredge them in a mixture of cornstarch, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, pepper, thyme, salt...or any other spices you like, place on a cookie sheet sprayed with oil (pam) then spray the top of the fillets. Place into a preheated 375oF oven for 15 min. So good with rice and sauted veg!

Do this, throw a fillet in a wrap with some mango salsa (mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, cucumber maybe) and then i spread a little herb and spice philly chip dip inside and its delicious!

Konj
02-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by rinny

Do this, throw a fillet in a wrap with some mango salsa (mango, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, cucumber maybe) and then i spread a little herb and spice philly chip dip inside and its delicious!

Rediculars.
You sir are disgusting.

ronaldo
02-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Pink Atlantic salmon soaked in fresh lemon juice and kraft sun dried tomato and oregano salad dressing...AMAZING

lelalong
02-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by rinny

I love mango salsa! or mixed fruit salsa! FTW!

Heff
02-20-2008, 04:58 PM
1 1/2" Thick Yellowfin Tuna Steak:

Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat 5/10 on the oven dial if electric.

Spray pan with non-stick spray if desired.

Salt and pepper steaks on both sides.

Saute on each side for 3 1/2 mins.

Drizzle with a hint of balsamic Vinegar.

Lagerstatten.ca
02-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Awesome recipes! So simple to make! Keep it up!

dj_rice
02-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Heff
1 1/2" Thick Yellowfin Tuna Steak:

Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat 5/10 on the oven dial if electric.

Spray pan with non-stick spray if desired.

Salt and pepper steaks on both sides.

Saute on each side for 3 1/2 mins.

Drizzle with a hint of balsamic Vinegar.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cooking this rare to medium rare...:drool: