PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Lamborghini Countach

5gluder
08-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Saw one yesterday on 68 St. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is the real deal or just a kit. It looked to be the real deal, it had the width of a stock Countach :dunno:.

Me when i saw the Countach ---> :drool:

B17a
08-02-2002, 02:42 PM
I saw one downtown a few months ago, I swear it looked real, then I heard him drive away and I'm now sure it was just a kit. A real Lambo you can feel the power when it's just idleing, this thing sounded like a little Honda Civic under all it's fancy skin.:bullshit:

Redlyne_mr2
08-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by B17a
I saw one downtown a few months ago, I swear it looked real, then I heard him drive away and I'm now sure it was just a kit. A real Lambo you can feel the power when it's just idleing, this thing sounded like a little Honda Civic under all it's fancy skin.:bullshit:
I believe it is...its a younger asian guy who owns it..I talked to him last year at starbucks on 17th...pretty cool guy..sweet ass car ..pretty big..no wonder it needs a 12 cylinder to get it going

jaylo
08-02-2002, 02:51 PM
yeah there's this yellow countach @ Coral Springs I wonder if it's real or not

5gluder
08-02-2002, 02:58 PM
That reminds me, a couple weeks ago I was driving down Deerfoot i heard this loud high pitched sound coming from the other direction. When i looked in my rearview i swear i thought i saw the backend of an F40

Redlyne_mr2
08-02-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by 5gluder
That reminds me, a couple weeks ago I was driving down Deerfoot i heard this loud high pitched sound coming from the other direction. When i looked in my rearview i swear i thought i saw the backend of an F40
thats awesome..it may have been an f40 because there is one kicking around Calgary

Rydog
08-02-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by 5gluder
Saw one yesterday on 68 St. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is the real deal or just a kit. It looked to be the real deal, it had the width of a stock Countach :dunno:.

Me when i saw the Countach ---> :drool:

i was driving right beside that guy a couple of weeks ago too also on 68th. i was trying to see if there were any give aways that it was a kit car, but i didn't see anything obvious. his car wasn't load though, i even opened my windows to hear it and it didn't sound 'exotic', so maybe it is a kit car. i drove beside a Diablo a couple of years ago and it totally shook my car it rumbled so loud, so i think the yellow might be a kit:dunno:

5.9 R/T
08-02-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Just_d16n

i was driving right beside that guy a couple of weeks ago too also on 68th. i was trying to see if there were any give aways that it was a kit car, but i didn't see anything obvious. his car wasn't load though, i even opened my windows to hear it and it didn't sound 'exotic', so maybe it is a kit car. i drove beside a Diablo a couple of years ago and it totally shook my car it rumbled so loud, so i think the yellow might be a kit:dunno:

If it is a kit car would it be considered rice? (trying to be something it's not?)

B17a
08-02-2002, 04:17 PM
Italian Rice = rizzotto!!:rofl:

5.9 R/T
08-02-2002, 04:19 PM

HAHAHA :rofl:

nismodrifter
08-02-2002, 04:28 PM
a guy in my neighborhood has a red countach

that car is so dope:drool:

5gluder
08-02-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

thats awesome..it may have been an f40 because there is one kicking around Calgary

That was probably it, i was pretty sure it sounded like an exotic engine.

dj_honda
08-02-2002, 04:52 PM
there are a couple of real countachs in town i think.....i know there is one real one in the NE(well used to be anyways) though i have never seen it....the guy who owns it is loaded cuz he owns a few pawn shops...his daughter bought a brand new black slk for her 16th b-day, and she is friends with some of my friends

Evan
08-02-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
the guy who owns it is loaded cuz he owns a few pawn shops...his daughter bought a brand new black slk for her 16th b-day, and she is friends with some of my friends

Damn! Who knew there was so much money in pawning? :)

Black SLK at 16? Sheesh!

Audi Kid
08-02-2002, 06:25 PM
that f40 is owned buy a IT guy...its sometimes in that parking lot neer brentwood station....nicest car ive ever seen in person.

Hakkola
08-02-2002, 06:48 PM
Lol, I heard the dad only owned like 1 Pawn shop. It's a real lambo, I have a friend who was friends with her, at her b-day her dad gave my friend a ride in it, I think she went to Queen E. I met her once at the stampede if she's a brown girl, she was cute.

Ferio_vti
08-02-2002, 09:38 PM

hahaha. Got Rizzotto??

lammer
08-02-2002, 10:51 PM
jaylo, i think that is a real lambo the one up in coral springs? his house looks loaded. anyways i've also seen the red one. i heard this deep exaust sound and i turned around and damn a red countach :hitit: :hitit:

Ed the SOHC
08-03-2002, 02:33 AM
i saw the yellow lambo on 68 st. also the other night and i would have to say it's a fake! not only did it not sound like an exotic super car, the I would expect a better paint job than what I saw :thumbsdow (my mountain bike has smoother paint)

LUDELVR
08-03-2002, 10:35 AM
Yah, I actually saw this guy in Lethbridge a couple of years ago. I was with my girlfriend and she's like "what kind of car is that" I took one look and was like "it's a fiero!!" hahah, the body kit looks too squared and it's pretty short in length and when we lined up at the lights........yup! confirmed that it was a fiero!!!! hahahahah

LUDELVR
08-03-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
(my mountain bike has smoother paint)

dude, that's an unfair comparison....your bike has been repainted with that spray paint from canadian tire!!:rofl:

mwmhong
08-03-2002, 12:16 PM
Just saw a dark purple one, eastbound 16th avenue just before noon, paint didn't look too good though and the body looked somewhat raised up.

5gluder
08-03-2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
a guy in my neighborhood has a red countach

that car is so dope:drool:

I've seen that one a while ago. It was the real deal, an older red Countach. He was getting his stereo put in at A&B Sound :nut:

Evan
08-03-2002, 08:18 PM
My friend owns Sounds Around and he has a Ferrari (32nd Location) and a Diablo (Crowfoot Location) sitting in his stores. Both his. So nice! :clap:

LUDELVR
08-04-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Evan
My friend owns Sounds Around and he has a Ferrari (32nd Location) and a Diablo (Crowfoot Location) sitting in his stores. Both his. So nice! :clap:

Are your friends Mr. and Mrs. Grassi?

Audi Kid
08-04-2002, 01:51 PM
his son is fucking halarious! i played hockey with him hahaha Jackamo! hahaha hes the man!

dj_honda
08-05-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Lol, I heard the dad only owned like 1 Pawn shop. It's a real lambo, I have a friend who was friends with her, at her b-day her dad gave my friend a ride in it, I think she went to Queen E. I met her once at the stampede if she's a brown girl, she was cute.

yea thats her....

Evan
08-05-2002, 08:25 AM
Audi Kid, You know Giacomo? Hehe, yeah, he is pretty funny guy. You live in Edgemont I am guessing?