PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lot Accident.

ottamania
02-17-2008, 08:52 PM
God damn.So i was driving in a parking lot. This guy backed out as I passed him half way thru and hit me in the middle as he was backin up.He was driving a fuckin big dodge with trailer hitch arm sticking out. He was sorry initially. He was like i am sorry man blah blah... I got all of his information and I asked him if he can sign a paper sayin that its his fault. He said no. I wouldnt do that. I said ok I am gonna call the cops than. When i asked whats your driving lincence number, he said he forgot it home. Thats like after I got all of his informations.(insurance, phone number...) Police came, I told him what happened. They took him in. I asked the police whose fault is this. He is like I am gonna write him a ticket, if he wants to defend he can. He gave me a piece of paper about the other guys informations too. He didnt really say its his fault.

whats next?

any suggestions will be very helpfull.

thanks.

ekguy
02-17-2008, 08:56 PM
fight it. and good on you for calling the cops. i had some kid hit me in the parking lot at bishop o'byrne and he lied to the cop. He was made 100% at fault and I got everything covered by his insurance. My car was covered under his insurance and they had to cover his car too. Just keep fighting it and it should come out with you on top.

Destinova403
02-18-2008, 12:05 AM
im assuming you filed a police report... id assume that the next step would be to call the insurance companies...