PDA

View Full Version : Power (Weight) Belts

Oz-
02-21-2008, 07:20 AM
I have checked a few places and it seems that everyone carries Grizzly belts, which I don't want (bad experience with a grizzly belt already). So does anyone know any local distributor's of Inzer belts/products? Looking for the single prong and might end up going with the forever lever if I can find it.

I have found a distributor in Canada, but they are located in the Maritimes.

TIA

Masked Bandit
02-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Maybe try some of the bigger gyms with a decent sized pro-shop. The last time I bought one it was from my gym (they're no longer in business though).

Maybe someplace like Popeye's?

Oz-
02-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
Maybe try some of the bigger gyms with a decent sized pro-shop. The last time I bought one it was from my gym (they're no longer in business though).

Maybe someplace like Popeye's?

Thanks.

Both Popeye's and Samsons carry Grizzly, but can't seem to find someone carrying any Inzer products.

Oz-
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Got my belt today, ordered directly from Inzernet.com. This thing is going to last a good long time.

Great timing as well, got my sled pulling starting up in a 1.5 weeks and max testing week in 7 days.

mdeluxe
03-11-2008, 07:12 PM
canadian tire or sports check carry that stuff, i dont think its grizzly, i beleive they have Atlas products