PDA

View Full Version : The Border

soupey
02-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Has anyone been keeping up with this show? I've been downloading episodes and im totally impressed with the storylines they've been spitting out so far, especially considering the fact that its on CBC Television. Never thought a Canadian show could be this good.

http://www.cbc.ca/theborder/

Torrents Here (http://www.tvrss.net/search/?distribution_group=combined&show_name=the+border&filename=&date=&quality=&release_group=&mode=simple)

soupey
10-28-2008, 04:47 AM
aaaanyone watch the show? it was based in calgary yesterday...

ZorroAMG
10-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Ha. It's a terrible show with an even worse cast than the writers.

Typical canadian production levels.

Oh and no I'm not bitter just cause I auditioned for it! :D

sexualbanana
10-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Oh and no I'm not bitter just cause I auditioned for it! :D

Doesn't sound like it at all... :rolleyes:

kenny
10-28-2008, 02:04 PM
I think its a great show, better than most that are out there today. People will hate on it because its based in Canada though.

ZorroAMG
10-28-2008, 02:08 PM
I hate on it because the leads are TERRIBLE actors and the production values are typical. I am ALL for Canadian shows, we need them and I'll support them....Border is not one of them, unfortunately.

Sexual Banana, I was kidding by the way, I'm not bitter in the least, so don't get too upset either, lol

sexualbanana
10-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I hate on it because the leads are TERRIBLE actors and the production values are typical. I am ALL for Canadian shows, we need them and I'll support them....Border is not one of them, unfortunately.

Sexual Banana, I was kidding by the way, I'm not bitter in the least, so don't get too upset either, lol

So was I. lol.

soupey
10-28-2008, 05:28 PM
haha i still think its awesome for a canadian show, ive been watching every episode since its come out, zorro, what about the acting do you find so bad? i don't think its amazing, but i don't think i'd go as negative as you are...although im not the one with experience under my belt to judge haha

sexualbanana
10-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I think Flashpoint is another good Canadian show. I think some studios, in this case CBC, finally figured out that Canadian Content doesn't necessarily mean agriculture news or native reserve dramas.

ZorroAMG
10-28-2008, 09:03 PM
It's hard to explain if you don't have experience, but the characters are mis-cast as a result, their performances are quite untruthful, disconnected.