PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened at the Chinese Consulate?

Manhattan
02-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Huge crowd of people outside with 3 fire trucks and ambulances outside as I was taking the train home. Anyone got the scoop?

Kona9
02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
maybee sum hoamliss peeple stealed sum cupples lap top. One stoleded wile the uther hoamliss guy ridicularsly puncht a nuther guy in the hed? :dunno:

Dont laff. Its haapund beefore.

infected
02-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Cooking wax?

dj_rice
02-21-2008, 07:17 PM
New shipment of rice arrived at Consulate....mayhem ensued

grrrouch
02-21-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
New shipment of rice arrived at Consulate....mayhem ensued

lol.love it

roopi
02-21-2008, 07:47 PM
It was fake? :dunno:

Smokem
02-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by roopi

thats rediculars

nismodrifter
02-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by roopi

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

403Gemini
02-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
maybee sum hoamliss peeple stealed sum cupples lap top. One stoleded wile the uther hoamliss guy ridicularsly puncht a nuther guy in the hed? :dunno:

! THATS RIDICULARS!!!!

toyboy88
02-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Sayyullllllllll duhhhhh!!! $34.50 ownleeee! fast fast! xbox630!

Xtrema
02-21-2008, 09:58 PM
I say this thread is racist against Asians. How can mods tolerate this, they should ban everyone in this thread.

:D

BerserkerCatSplat
02-21-2008, 10:05 PM
Ha guys, what's going on in this thread?

Xtrema
02-21-2008, 10:11 PM
repost

JRSC00LUDE
02-21-2008, 10:18 PM
^

Huh? You mean there's another thread about what happened when the consulate ran out of fortune cookies and china-lily soy sauce?

icecreamvan
02-21-2008, 10:32 PM
people hear edison laptop at consulate. all go to look at hairy pussy.

05*CivicRS
02-21-2008, 10:35 PM
:rofl:

Primer_Drift
02-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by icecreamvan
people hear edison laptop at consulate. all go to look at hairy pussy.

http://www.pastdeadline.com/images/oka_1.jpg

arian_ma
This forum is a shit show and I love it.

KuruptEX
who let the dogs out damnit who who?

dj_rice
02-22-2008, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
I say this thread is racist against Asians. How can mods tolerate this, they should ban everyone in this thread.

ha guys, quick question

If I'm asian and make fun of other asians, does that make me a racist?

Euro_Trash
02-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Does it have VTEC? What kind of muffler?

The Cosworth
02-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

:eek: ;)

:barf:

Kloubek
02-22-2008, 09:14 AM
They discovered lead in the paint.

Xtrema
02-22-2008, 10:37 AM

ha guys, quick question

http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/photos/uncategorized/claytonbigsby.jpg

roopi
02-23-2008, 01:59 AM

dj_rice
02-23-2008, 04:13 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Um what??So it makes me black?:confused: :dunno:

Legless_Marine2
02-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Perhaps someone got a new haircut and was celebrating with SAKI BOMBS.

dj_rice
02-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Legless_Marine2
Perhaps someone got a new haircut and was celebrating with SAKI BOMBS.

Saki refers to Japanese culture, and we are discussing the CHINESE consulate...jeeze ignorant uneducated people :thumbsdow :nut:

4lti7ude
02-23-2008, 03:01 PM
If you cant laugh at yourself then you cant laugh at all =D

mekeni
02-23-2008, 03:04 PM
the consulate was overrun by Falun-gong members, they have to call 911 for help

Xtrema
02-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by mekeni
the consulate was overrun by Falun-gong members, they have to call 911 for help

Don't they do that every other weekend.

srsly for a sec

These members are very dangerous. And their power is growing. At least scientology only want your money, Falun is a damn cult.

Back to regular program.

Legless_Marine2
02-23-2008, 10:02 PM

Saki refers to Japanese culture, and we are discussing the CHINESE consulate...jeeze ignorant uneducated people

"Whoooooosh" <- over your head.

jeeze ignorant uneducated people

You are projecting.

Legless_Marine2
03-15-2008, 09:37 PM

Saki refers to Japanese culture, and we are discussing the CHINESE consulate...jeeze ignorant uneducated people :thumbsdow :nut:

dj_rice,

It's interesting that your measure of someone's education is their culture-specific knowledge of alcoholic drinks.

As someone who is blessed with a formal education, I find your criteria to be rather lowbrow.

That being said, I'm curious: do you know what Arak, Rakia, and T'ej are?

I thought not. Must prove you are ignorant and uneducated.

boxer23
03-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Legless_Marine2

dj_rice,

It's interesting that your measure of someone's education is their culture-specific knowledge of alcoholic drinks.

As someone who is blessed with a formal education, I find your criteria to be rather lowbrow.

That being said, I'm curious: do you know what Arak, Rakia, and T'ej are?

I thought not. Must prove you are ignorant and uneducated.

It was a joke, calm down:zzz:

Hakkola
03-15-2008, 10:04 PM

ha guys, quick question

No, only white people can be racist.

dj_rice
03-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Funny it took him 20 days to think of a come back...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: not to mention in his sentence he asks if i know what he asks are, and then proceeds to say nope you dont ur ignorant without my answer yet......:rofl: :rofl: Who does that?...Doucheeeee

Eleanor
03-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Funny it took him 20 days to think of a come back...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: not to mention in his sentence he asks if i know what he asks are, and then proceeds to say nope you dont ur ignorant without my answer yet......:rofl: :rofl: Who does that?...Doucheeeee

come on man, that was pretty good, for an amputee

i kid i kid!

Hakkola
03-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor

come on man, that was pretty good, for an amputee

i kid i kid!

WTF?

msommers
03-15-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Manhattan
Huge crowd of people outside with 3 fire trucks and ambulances outside as I was taking the train home. Anyone got the scoop?

I think there was a protest about freeing Tibet. Sounds like things went bad.

bashir26
03-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Jack bauer had kidnap a chinaman from the consulate. A guy was shot by Jacks team.

dj_rice
03-16-2008, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by bashir26
Jack bauer had kidnap a chinaman from the consulate. A guy was shot by Jacks team.

Not cool

Xtrema
03-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by msommers

I think there was a protest about freeing Tibet. Sounds like things went bad.

The riot is Lhasa is getting out of hand. Tibetans are killing Chinese and destroying Chinese shops. They sure wait the the Olympics games to do these kind of shit. I don't doubt there's a foreign connection to a sudden rise of protesters.

boredengineer
03-16-2008, 02:00 PM
The riot is Lhasa is getting out of hand. Tibetans are killing Chinese and destroying Chinese shops. They sure wait the the Olympics games to do these kind of shit. I don't doubt there's a foreign connection to a sudden rise of protesters.

You think that might have something to do with the Chinese people oppressing Tibetans? I donno I suspect it just might have something to do with stealing their land and enslaving their population... Oh and sending in Chinese settlers to remove the ethnics probably doesn't help the whole situation. That just *MIGHT* be why they are killing Chinese people and destroying Chinese shops...

PS: :rofl: At you thinking it is because of the foreign devils that the Tibetans are upset with the Chinese.

Subwoofah
03-16-2008, 02:17 PM
http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?article=Calgary+Chinese+Consulate+Employees+forcefully+detained+and+abused+a+underaged+Tibetan+boy+for+an+hour&id=19664

This is what happened.

Years of oppression usually leads to a boiling point... You don't have peaceful protests in China, that will just get you imprisoned. You either riot or do nothing, but be careful, you only have a few hours before the Chinese military comes in and kills anyone who looks suspicious. Oh and there will be no electricity or communication once everything starts. You will only see what the State run media wants you to see.

A few hundred tibetans dead this month?... just add that to the 1.2million so far.

01RedDX
03-16-2008, 02:58 PM

dj_rice
03-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

hey dj_rice do you know what &amp;#1082;&amp;#1072;&amp;#1112;&amp;#1089;&amp;#1080;&amp;#1112;&amp;#1077;&amp;#1074;&amp;#1072;&amp;#1095;&amp;#1072; and &amp;#1103;&amp;#1073;&amp;#1098;&amp;#1083;&amp;#1082;&amp;#1086;&amp;#1074;&amp;#1072; are? You don't huh? Didn't think so!!!

wat?

Say again?:rofl: :rofl:

CK4500
03-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by bashir26

Jack's team never got any shots off. It was friendly fire.....

pay attention.

Subwoofah
03-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Tibetans all over the world are protesting.

http://www.phayul.com/index.aspx

Xtrema
03-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Subwoofah
http://www.phayul.com/news/article.aspx?article=Calgary+Chinese+Consulate+Employees+forcefully+detained+and+abused+a+underaged+Tibetan+boy+for+an+hour&amp;id=19664

This is what happened.

Years of oppression usually leads to a boiling point... You don't have peaceful protests in China, that will just get you imprisoned. You either riot or do nothing, but be careful, you only have a few hours before the Chinese military comes in and kills anyone who looks suspicious. Oh and there will be no electricity or communication once everything starts. You will only see what the State run media wants you to see.

A few hundred tibetans dead this month?... just add that to the 1.2million so far.

These people are living with the false hope that living under Monk rules would be better. I'm in no way defending how China acted in the in the past, where the horrible monstrosity happened. It pales in what the white man did to the Indians many centuries ago. But for the last decade, there are progress for better life.

Many Tibetan natives are basically treated the same as our Indian natives. Most are above the law and have all kind of incentives and social assistance. IMO, this riot is no different than if all the Native Indians start bombing shit in downtown Calgary.

The free Tibet movement is similar to the Falun Gong movement. It's something being encouraged (if not directly supported) by USA to keep China in check.

BTW, go read other points of views.

http://victoriachinatownlions.com/2008/03/16/tibet-riot-the-other-side-of-the-story/

Any of you call for Free Tibet should be willing to surrender your country and let North American native Indian run it. If not, you're a hypocrite.

boredengineer
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM

The free Tibet movement is similar to the Falun Gong movement. It's something being encouraged (if not directly supported) by USA to keep China in check.

Any of you call for Free Tibet should be willing to surrender your country and let North American native Indian run it. If not, you're a hypocrite.

:rofl: Yes because the majority of Canada is native! Do you really think this is similar to our current situation? Last I checked we are not ethnically clensing our native population and putting disidents in jail for speaking up against the government. Hmmm yeah! China really sounds like Canada! Oh us pesky people who believe in things like freedom of speech and the right of people to live in a country without fearing the state will lock them away in "re-education" centres... Glad to see that the Chinese people bring their propaganda along with them when they come over here. I don't think anyone believes the spin from a government that blocks free speech and prevents the population from having any input into the running of the country.

PS: If China is so awesome for civil rights and personal freedom why exactly are you not living in Tibet?

Manhattan
03-16-2008, 08:11 PM

These people are living with the false hope that living under Monk rules would be better. I'm in no way defending how China acted in the in the past, where the horrible monstrosity happened. It pales in what the white man did to the Indians many centuries ago. But for the last decade, there are progress for better life.

Many Tibetan natives are basically treated the same as our Indian natives. Most are above the law and have all kind of incentives and social assistance. IMO, this riot is no different than if all the Native Indians start bombing shit in downtown Calgary.

http://victoriachinatownlions.com/2008/03/16/tibet-riot-the-other-side-of-the-story/

Why no Friday Randoms Pics this week? :dunno:

Xtrema
03-16-2008, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by boredengineer

:rofl: Yes because the majority of Canada is native! Do you really think this is similar to our current situation? Last I checked we are not ethnically clensing our native population and putting disidents in jail for speaking up against the government. Hmmm yeah! China really sounds like Canada! Oh us pesky people who believe in things like freedom of speech and the right of people to live in a country without fearing the state will lock them away in &quot;re-education&quot; centres... Glad to see that the Chinese people bring their propaganda along with them when they come over here. I don't think anyone believes the spin from a government that blocks free speech and prevents the population from having any input into the running of the country.

PS: If China is so awesome for civil rights and personal freedom why exactly are you not living in Tibet?

I'm not debating the human right issue. I'm debating the Free Tibet issue. People who blindly follow only either side of the argument are just sheep.

Tibet people has much right as other Chinese people which isn't a lot. But it'll take time for that to happen for all. No other countries are dealing with managing a population of over a billion. Especially most are uneducated during the Mao years.

All I'm saying is colonialism was never pretty in history. Neither will this one. It works out fine for North America, who is not to say it won't work for Tibet?

Originally posted by Manhattan

Why no Friday Randoms Pics this week? :dunno:

Subwoofah
03-16-2008, 11:24 PM
I would love to see the day when we are treated like the natives of Canada and have all their benefits... unfortunately this is not the case. The human rights issue is one of the main reasons in fighting for a Free Tibet. Imagine having your family imprisoned and tortured to death!

"People who blindly follow only either side of the argument are just sheep."

What is the other side saying? That Tibet needed China to destroy its culture? That China brings wealth and prosperity to Tibet? That China is helping the Tibetans?

Deceit, lies, and treachery is all we've seen from China.
http://www.freetibet.org/info/facts/fact1.html
http://www.freetibet.org/info/facts/fact2.html

So why not protest? Why not ask for a free Tibet? At least this way we are not silent victims of genocide.

msommers
03-17-2008, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Subwoofah
So why not protest? Why not ask for a free Tibet? At least this way we are not silent victims of genocide.

Because, the world will not react until it is too late, despite numerous warning signs. Oh other examples... Darfur...Zimbabwe...

At the end of the day, it will be too late, the media will bombard TVs with how bad it is and make people wish they had done something. Yep, sounds about right.