PDA

View Full Version : Crazy fucker in a mazda mx3!!!!

SR240SX
02-23-2008, 01:23 AM
So I was just on my way home from the store..driving along hidden valley drive and saw a white mazda mx3 parked like literaly sideways in the middle of the road..so i thought wtf and just came to a stop. The guy waited for like 10 seconds..then just peeled out and started flying down the road without his head lights on or anything...we were at a big blind turn in the road and he was on the wrong side of the road with no headlights on!

After the turn is a sort of down hill then it comes to a stop sign...at the stop sign it turns onto a pretty busy street (Where hidden valley drive goes to shaganapi or w.e) Anyways this maniac was probably just flooring it and almost smoked the median where the stop sign is and just flew right past the stop sign...man he was SO lucky no cars were coming. The road he went straight onto was so dusty there was dirt flying everywhere and he just slammed on his breaks...i thought this was pretty fucked up and was going to follow to guy, get the plate # and call his ass in.

I never bothered to follow because i lived just around the cornor and thought maybe he got scared that I drove up behind him and just took off to get away:dunno: . So i pull into my driveway and shut my truck off..and all of a sudden i heard a loud ass screach and them booom..he had to have smoked something pretty damn hard for me to hear it at my house (about a block away) sitting in my truck. So I start my truck back up and go see wtf happend..I saw the guy turn off and go towards shag so i chased after him...he stopped at a stop sign and was looking to see the damage he caused to his car..and starting yelling at me telling me to just go around him...so i memorized the plate ## and went around then did a U-turn and went back to see what he hit...i didnt see anything but the area he drove into is pretty big.

I'll go back tomorow and hopefully find the owner of the car he hit (if he hit any) and givem the plate number...

For the douche in the mx-3...if your on here your a fucking clown and you should have your license ripped up.

three.eighteen.
02-23-2008, 01:29 AM
yeah i saw a tard a couple months ago driving on the wrong side of canyon meadows for a couple of blocks, called the cops then

not nearly as crazy as what you seem to have experienced

Joe-G
02-23-2008, 01:30 AM
Wow, such stupidity. Maybe he was drunkÉ

ralliart_girl
02-23-2008, 01:31 AM
post the plate number

Clark-Kent
02-23-2008, 01:33 AM
wut a stupid F**k ppl like that dont desereve a license:banghead:

Xamim
02-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Maybe he was just pissed off that he has to drive an MX3 :burnout:

SR240SX
02-23-2008, 01:41 AM
I gaurantee he was drunk...he was swerving back and forth as he was ripping it....

Why would I post his plate number here? i dont see the point unless someone on here is involved? then they can PM me and have it.

signature7
02-23-2008, 01:41 AM
that's fucked up. I live in hidden valley too. Your car looks so familiar!! is ther eanother one in hidden valley just like yorus?

SR240SX
02-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by signature7
that's fucked up. I live in hidden valley too. Your car looks so familiar!! is ther eanother one in hidden valley just like yorus?

Which one?..

Spoons
02-23-2008, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by signature7

Theres another 240 that kind of looks like his but lives in creekside/kincora area. He's my buddy and on this forum.

Quinsonaaa
02-23-2008, 03:43 AM
damnnnn .. what an idiot

ricefarmer
02-23-2008, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by SR240SX
blah blah blah

car in the middle of the road on a friday night? Drunk Maybe???

Hash_man
02-23-2008, 03:53 AM
Drunk drivers in this city are getting out of control, there are so many of them... and from what I have seen mostly younger people.

My dad was rear ended by an idiot drunk driver a couple weeks ago on Macleod trail on a saturday night... caused over $13k in damage to his car, and then the guy took off when my dad called the cops... stupid idiot trying to get away with DUI, but will still be screwed on hit and run and such. :whipped: :guns:

88jbody
02-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Xamim
Maybe he was just pissed off that he has to drive an MX3 :burnout:

:rofl:

4lti7ude
02-23-2008, 11:02 AM
So do you know if he hit someones car??

old&slow
02-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Drunk drivers NEED to do jail time,no ands,ifs, or buts!

I can't believe the powers that be make such an issue of speeding when drunk driving causes so much tragedy on our rodes week after week.

I'll bet that the guy who killed the family of 5 will do less time than the girl pushing the kid in front of the train. And I intend no disrespect to his friends or family!

SR240SX
02-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
So do you know if he hit someones car??

I have no idea..yet. I couldnt see anything where he drove into..it was quite dark. Im going to go take a look today and check it out..see if anything is damaged and if so I will hopefully be able to find the owner of what was hit and provide them with the plate #.

SR240SX
02-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ricefarmer

car in the middle of the road on a friday night? Drunk Maybe???

Yea i kind of guessed that once he peeled out without his headlights on and was swerving like a maniac..if there was even 1 car driving the oposite way at that time..there would have been a real nasty accident.

Lucky97
02-23-2008, 11:23 AM
if you have his plate number, i would report his ass

cloud7
02-23-2008, 03:19 PM
either drunk or the car was stolen.