PDA

View Full Version : Drivers in Dover Area

4lti7ude
02-23-2008, 04:12 PM
I dont know what it is with people who drive through or live in the Dover area, but it seems that every time that i go there to pick up my girlfriend someone nearly hits me.
First time I got my CRX some kid in his White Integra was turning out into the main road while i was coming, and since i had the right of way i turned on my signal and began to turn into his community when he pressed on the gas to get into my lane so i swerved into the sidewalk nearly and all he did was drive away...
Today this morning some idiot on his cell phone was driving out of Dover while i was heading in and all of a sudden when i was about to pass him HE TURNED IN FRONT OF ME. He busted out a U turn and all he did was look at me when i slammed on my brakes and the Van behind him Slammed on his brakes too.
Sooo much more bad experiences with people not turning right or racing through Dover without a care in the world.

us722
02-25-2008, 10:29 AM
this is an obvious signal to you that you should leave your gf

4lti7ude
02-25-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by us722
HAhahahahah i knew God was trying to send me some kind og a message

TegLover
02-25-2008, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by us722

I agree!

and what were you expecting from dover, seriously now.

Thaco
02-26-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by TegLover

I agree!

here we go, come on, keep going with "this shit doesn't happen int he SW... south west is best" and other lame, useless, uncreative, repetitive comments.

4lti7ude
02-26-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by TegLover

I agree!

That everyone would own cool huge trucks :thumbsup: not random kidnapper vans