PDA

View Full Version : LF: silver, 98 integra rear bumper, rear right tail light, rear right quarter panel

coteesh
02-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Stuff needed for a 98 Integra GS hatch back, I got into a little scuffle and need a silver rear bumper, rear right tail light, and the rear right side body panneling is kinda messed up, somehow I doubt somebody is selling that, so I'll probably need to get a body shop to fix that.

I'm interested mainly in stock parts but I'm also interested in a front bumper as well, if it's part of a body kit, I'd buy the body kit if it's not too flashy looking.

please PM me thanks.

tom_9109
02-23-2008, 10:27 PM
any wrecking yard can sell you a quarter panel, either salvage from a vehicle or an aftermarket one. find it or not though, you're looking at getting a bodyshop to do it and expect to spring for some unibody pulling too.

got pics of your damage?

coteesh
02-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Here's a pic showing some of the damage (taken in the winter and my car's a bit messy). The tail light just has a chip out of it, but the quarter panel is bent probably about nearly an inch deformed.

tom_9109
02-24-2008, 09:36 AM
That quarter panel does not warrant replacement. Probably about 3 hours of repair ( maybe a ittle more since I can't see and touch the vehicle ). Take your taillight and bumper off and take it to a bodyshop for them to repair it. cost you way less, to change the quarter panel would take 10+ hours and not make any sense given that damage.

coteesh
02-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by tom_9109
That quarter panel does not warrant replacement. Probably about 3 hours of repair ( maybe a ittle more since I can't see and touch the vehicle ). Take your taillight and bumper off and take it to a bodyshop for them to repair it. cost you way less, to change the quarter panel would take 10+ hours and not make any sense given that damage.

thanks!! Good to get tips from a neutral party :)

teknical
02-24-2008, 11:37 AM
If you need a new taillight ive got a full set from a 96 teg, the ones with the amber signals. Pm me if your interested.