PremiumRSX
02-24-2008, 04:02 AM
lol :D

4lti7ude
02-24-2008, 04:03 AM
:werd:

arian_ma
02-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Not even funny how much truth is buried in there, among all of the bullshit.

Edit: Hahaha I just read some of the comments, and this author is completely wacked out on drugs if you ask me lol.

liquidboi69
02-24-2008, 04:23 AM
"Where they do nothing, yet everyone pays attention to them and practically worships them for… nothing."

totally agree. they get worshiped for looking pretty basically. well...alot of women at least. they look pretty and wait for their prince to come by.

GTS Jeff
02-24-2008, 05:22 AM
You guys are idiots. If you really believe in that garbage, go print off that webpage and show it to your mothers. :rolleyes:

"Women are genetically lazy..." :rolleyes:

/////AMG
02-24-2008, 06:01 AM
Too long to read.

msommers
02-24-2008, 06:20 AM
This individuals outlook on 'fact' and 'women by nature' bullshit is quite comical. Keep it coming!

I will admit however, a vast majority of co-workers I talked to in the oil patch had been fucked over by divorce, not able to see their kids and forced to make child support payments. I'm not very familiar with updated legalities, but courts giving favor automatically to the mother is complete bullshit in my opinion.

Overall, that 'article' was a good laugh and worth the read AMG.

Daan
02-24-2008, 07:26 AM
nothing is wrong with women nowadays

They're as desirable and attractive as when I started dating 14 years ago

old&slow
02-24-2008, 09:44 AM
A lot of truth in there...but I still have a great wife!

A790
02-24-2008, 09:53 AM
There's a lot of resentment in that article. Perhaps he just lost his job to a woman?

Or, even worse... a minority woman! *GASP*

finboy
02-24-2008, 10:33 AM
sounds like dude has some issues :dunno:

Antonito
02-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I was torn between whether the guy was a 40 year old virgin, forever bitter that women didn't find him attractive, or if he was a bitter divorced man that was enraged that his wife wanted her own life besides being a 50's house slave.

Then I found this:
YOU are responsible for MY bad behavior! Even if I drink too much and screw seventeen guys all at once..it's all their fault!! And as my husband, it'd your fault I cheated on you!

Hahaha holy shit

rmk
02-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Serious issues there. I really feel sorry for the guy.

lelalong
02-24-2008, 11:23 AM
This guy has issues. There are women out there that are successful from their own initiative. I own my own home from my hard work. I bought my own car. I don't expect anyone to buy stuff for me. I am mechanically apt and hard working. I work hard for myself and my family. I am in a great relationship where we treat each other as equals. I've made my own choices at work. I am a scientist and proud of it. I try to empower my co-workers by teaching them what I know.

I am ashamed of the portrayal of women in the media...I hate that the Paris Hilton's of the world are ever so present and are shown as role models. What about the successful women in science and engineering? There are many and they are hardly ever heard of. They have families and care and give to society.

I hate when women say "why should I work...I need a sugar daddy" Fuck that shit.... Or...I got my degree....now its time to stop working and have kids. WTF?

Canmorite
02-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Some gross over generalizations, but there are some women that exist like that. Not a majority, but some.

To counter the article I give you...

http://www.traderdaily.co.uk/magazine/issue/408.html

Xtrema
02-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Antonito

Then I found this:

YOU are responsible for MY bad behavior! Even if I drink too much and screw seventeen guys all at once..it's all their fault!! And as my husband, it'd your fault I cheated on you!

Hahaha holy shit

I found that quote funny only because my buddy just got that exact same quote before their divorce.

Toms-SC
02-24-2008, 03:46 PM
Lame sauce

-1/10

randedge
02-24-2008, 05:05 PM
I liked the Anti Oprah Comments.

AG_Styles
02-24-2008, 08:23 PM
agree with some of what he says.

great read though. haha.

Rat Fink
02-24-2008, 08:30 PM

rmk
02-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
I made her pay for her half of supper before we left the restaurant.

Nice! :thumbsup:

Toma
02-24-2008, 08:57 PM
I read some of it quickly.... obviously a lot of truth there........ but since we are on the topic of what's wrong with women....

Western society breeds men that look like women. Women here do not know how to be women. Are selfish, self centered and pretty useless.

Having said that, this society also breeds men that are women.... I call them "manholes". These are girlboys that have succumbed to the feminist agenda..... basically sell outs to the male gender.

This society is run by feminists, religion is a feminist plot (hence why a man can wear a dress, and they call him "pope")., and denying genetic gender differences and traits has become "law". Even suggesting that a man and women are different, that they have different aptitudes etc has become a crime.....

If you want a real woman these days, you almost certainly have to import her :poosie:

TomcoPDR
02-24-2008, 09:03 PM

I tend to be a magnet for materialistic cheating skanks. Not as bad since I left Calgary though.....

As long as you get what you need from them.

icecreamvan
02-24-2008, 09:03 PM
That was my last date with her, and just because of her skanky attitude I made her pay for her half of supper before we left the restaurant.

+1 Hero status

Toma
02-24-2008, 09:05 PM
While it certainly doesn't apply to most girls....it definately applies to some.

When I lived in Calgary, I went on a date with a girl who honestly said that she beleives she'll be married at least 3 times, and how it's silly to want to stay with someone your whole life. She went on to say how once she no longer fully benefits from a guy, that there is no point in staying with him. At this point, she will take half, and go onto the next one. She said maybe after the third husband she'll look to marry for "love" since she'll hopefully be set up by then financially.

It's a very sad and pathetic reality that bitches like that exist. That was my last date with her, and just because of her skanky attitude I made her pay for her half of supper before we left the restaurant.

I tend to be a magnet for materialistic cheating skanks. Not as bad since I left Calgary though.....

LOL.... I simply turned it around and take advantage of the fact that they are skanks, and I am a real man. I now routinely have 3-4 girls on the go, I dont take them out, I dont buy them stuff... I'm not even nice to them.

EVERY woman I have REALLY loved and "been loving" with, has fucked me over. Treat a woman like shit, let her know you are better then her, pretend you couldn't give a shit about her, and they fall in love with you after the second fuck.

Seems women can't get enough of a real man in this world of feminized boys..... it is one perk. Endless supply of pussy willing to do anything you want. :thumbsup: :poosie:

Rat Fink
02-24-2008, 09:06 PM

Rat Fink
02-24-2008, 09:09 PM

Toma
02-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Funny you mention that Toma.

Coming from a Danish background and being able to spend quite a bit of time over there travelling through Europe with my dad while he worked (he's a truck driver), I've noticed the differences you speak of.

When I was younger I dated a Croatian girl and I was such an idiot for calling things off. At the time she seemed "new to the world" because she didn't have much for street smarts. Seemed to live a sheltered life under her parents, but looking back on it, what she lacked could've been learned. However, her belief system, with real family values in mind, is something you are raised with and can't be learned in my opinon. If only I had a time machine!!!
It's totally true... but even the women over there are now 'westernized' and corrupted. Well a lot of them... still infinitely better then here.

There is the odd good girl here. Believe it or not, if you want morals, dignity and ethics from a woman, the best ones seem to be real Christian girls,even though I am atheist.

EDIT:... read this book ;) http://www.americanwomenarecrazy.com/

rmk
02-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Tip: If she carries around anything with a Louis Vuitton logo on it, she is fucking trouble.

mark4091
02-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Definately some truth to it.

TomcoPDR
02-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Toma

EDIT:... read this book ;) http://www.americanwomenarecrazy.com/

Or just do what master Wu does http://www.happierabroad.com/Articles.htm

lelalong
02-25-2008, 12:12 AM

LOL.... I simply turned it around and take advantage of the fact that they are skanks, and I am a real man. I now routinely have 3-4 girls on the go, I dont take them out, I dont buy them stuff... I'm not even nice to them.

EVERY woman I have REALLY loved and "been loving" with, has fucked me over. Treat a woman like shit, let her know you are better then her, pretend you couldn't give a shit about her, and they fall in love with you after the second fuck.

Seems women can't get enough of a real man in this world of feminized boys..... it is one perk. Endless supply of pussy willing to do anything you want. :thumbsup: :poosie:

Speaking of someone with issues.... You must attract some real winners there... :werd:

Supa Dexta
02-25-2008, 12:24 AM
I gotta say I'm pretty old school. My future wife can stay home and look after the house and kids. Theres still some out there that want that life and don't expect an endless supply of gifts.. :dunno:

Hell I wouldn't have minded living 150yrs ago, quiet little farm and family. I would have made a good cowboy too.. :thumbsup:

Antonito
02-25-2008, 08:08 AM
religion is a feminist plot

wat?

Toma
02-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by lelalong

Speaking of someone with issues.... You must attract some real winners there... :werd:
LOL.... damn rights.... hence why I am old and single ;)

Melinda
02-25-2008, 12:06 PM
I read it, and while most of what he said is horseshit, I see where he's coming from. 70% or so of girls and women today are living in lala land. Keep in mind though, although feminism was big in the 60's and 70's, a lot of the gears were put in motion over the course of WWII when a ton of women were sent to the work force. A lot of them didn't go back to being housewives like they were before, and from there, the beginnings of the movement had started. It was their daughters that took the movement and ran with it.

The majority of women now act the way they do because it's been bread into them. All their lives are told they can be anything they want. Grow up, go to school, get a kick ass job, get married to the richest guy you can find, have kids, keep working until retirement. If mothers still taught their daughters that life meant being born, growing up, doing a little bit of school, meet Mr. Right, have kids and spend your life raising them and setting up house, a vast majority still would.

And while equality is getting there, it isn't all the way. I do personally think some women take it too far, and now while there isn't equality yet, it's actually reversed itself in a lot of ways. While some businesses still hire men over women and pay them more, women now get special treatments and standards over men to get other positions in society.

Do I think men and women are equal? Well yes and no. Are they equal physically? No, that's why a lot of fire depts and police depts have special standards for women applicants. Intellectually equal? No, but I do think each sex has their intellectual strengths that balance each other out. Should their human rights be on equal footing? Yes, I do think that. Should they have equal positions in society? I dont know, I've had an inner battle with myself over that for years now. I'm a very independent person with my own business, activities, education and strong opinions. However, if society was different, there's a good chance I might be as well. My husband is the head of our household and he knows that. We make big decisions together, and he respects me as his equal, and we share duties in the house, but when it comes down to it, he knows he's the king of the castle. I believe in chivalry and feel like the feminism movement is killing it (or already has for the most part).

It's a sad society though, where women are told time and time again that they can be anything they want, but if a woman says she's a stay at home mom, they're looked down upon by everyone, and the opinion is somewhere along the lines of "oh her opinion doesn't matter, she's just a mom". The two sides (hardcore career woman vs. excellent mom) don't mix. You can't be super mom and super exec, no matter what anyone says, and the woman who says they are both are kidding themselves. Both require a lot of time and attention and no matter how amazing someone is, you can't dominate in both arenas. Children of today are suffering due to this as well. It goes against the feminism movement, but if more women (and in this day and age, I can say dads as well) devoted more time to raising their kids, maybe kids today wouldn't be such counter productive disrespectful shitheads with the worst entitlement complexes I have ever seen.

Gah, sorry for the ramble. The "article" itself is the pathetic ramblings of a man who's probably had his heart shit kicked by a feminist, but the idea behind it is "somewhat" valid.

ringmaster
02-25-2008, 12:37 PM

When I made her pay for half.....we both had to ring through separate debit payments. The waitress looked at me like I was a cheap prick for making my date pay for half......but she seemed to fit that same category anyways so I couldn't care less. haha

You da man brotha!

I took a girl to humptys once on a date. I couldnt stand her becuase she annoyed me so she paid for dinner. I didnt have the balls to ask for the split bill as you did lol. Instead I took the cowards way out and excused myself when the bill came and went to take a 10 minute shit, when I came back the bill was still there.. UNPAID. There was a long silence as we both sat there staring at it, eventually she got up and took it to the till. I took her straight home and havent heard from her since.

TKRIS
02-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Let's not forget that 1/3 of "men" look like 12 year old girls and wear tight jeans that are 4 sizes too small, and another 1/3 are mass-produced, popped coller metrosexuals who look like they just rolled off the douchebag assembly line.

http://lifeinservice.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/brian-emo-02.JPG

http://toronto.beforelastcall.com/_Global/img/articles/118-2.jpg

Toma
02-25-2008, 01:12 PM
^^^ like I said... "manholes"

Mys73ri0
02-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Do I think men and women are equal? Well yes and no. Are they equal physically? No, that's why a lot of fire depts and police depts have special standards for women applicants. Intellectually equal? No, but I do think each sex has their intellectual strengths that balance each other out. Should their human rights be on equal footing? Yes, I do think that. Should they have equal positions in society? I dont know, I've had an inner battle with myself over that for years now. I'm a very independent person with my own business, activities, education and strong opinions. However, if society was different, there's a good chance I might be as well. My husband is the head of our household and he knows that. We make big decisions together, and he respects me as his equal, and we share duties in the house, but when it comes down to it, he knows he's the king of the castle. I believe in chivalry and feel like the feminism movement is killing it (or already has for the most part).

Maybe you can clarify on the being physically equal parts. Doesn't having separate standards for men and women work against the who equality thing? Does it matter whether the firefighter is male or female when there's a 180 pound person in a burning house? The only thing should matter is whether or not the firefighter (man or woman) can pull person out of the fire.

403Gemini
02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Mys73ri0

Maybe you can clarify on the being physically equal parts. Doesn't having separate standards for men and women work against the who equality thing? Does it matter whether the firefighter is male or female when there's a 180 pound person in a burning house? The only thing should matter is whether or not the firefighter (man or woman) can pull person out of the fire.

... She said that men and women are NOT physical equals...

Melinda
02-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Mys73ri0

Well I don't know many women who can pull a 180 pound person out of a fire, especially if he is over 6 feet tall. However, because many women complain that it is 'unfair' to discriminate against women just because they are physically smaller, the standards are different in a lot of cities between what men and women each have to be able to do in order to get the job. So in order to be a firefighter or a police officer in a lot of places, women do not have to be physically equal to men. And while there are exceptions, as a general whole men are taller, broader and usually stronger than their average female counterpart. So physically, they aren't equal in MOST cases.

ralliart_girl
02-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by A790
There's a lot of resentment in that article. Perhaps he just lost his job to a woman?

Or, even worse... a minority woman! *GASP*

:rofl:

403Gemini
02-25-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Well I don't know many women who can pull a 180 pound person out of a fire, especially if he is over 6 feet tall. However, because many women complain that it is 'unfair' to discriminate against women just because they are physically smaller, the standards are different in a lot of cities between what men and women each have to be able to do in order to get the job. So in order to be a firefighter or a police officer in a lot of places, women do not have to be physically equal to men. And while there are exceptions, as a general whole men are taller, broader and usually stronger than their average female counterpart. So physically, they aren't equal in MOST cases.

like those freaky mother russia women... man they could beat me up :eek:

lol but in all seriousness, jobs like police/fire fighter they should drop this "Equality" bullshit, if you cant do the job, you cant do the job. its not discrimantory, it's just a requirement. I watched a video that was taken in California of women trying out for the fire fighters and tried to do the Mens test, and 90% of them couldnt... they had to hack down a door with an axe, they couldnt. Climb up and down a fire escape in full uniform with a hose, they couldnt. Just physically demanding things. Again, its not inequality, shit, i couldn't do most of those things and i dont freak out - its why i dont apply for that job. Fire fighters got it rough!

TKRIS
02-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Yep.
Women are allowed to have jobs their not physically capable of performing, but small/weak men, who may well still be stronger than the women, aren't allowed to have the same jobs...

At the end of the day, if a job has certain requirements, then those are the requirements you should need in order to get that job, and neither sex, race, religion, nor preference of soft drink should change that.

Anyone who thinks otherwise would likely change their tune if it was their ass the 140lb woman firefighter wasn't capable of carrying out of the burning building...

403Gemini
02-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

Anyone who thinks otherwise would likely change their tune if it was their ass the 140lb woman firefighter wasn't capable of carrying out of the burning building...

They have to realize that its not just a hazzard to the person that they might be trying to carry out (a passed out person even at 160-180 lbs of dead weight is fucking HEAVY) - but it's a danger to themselves.

In reference to that video i was talking about how the women couldnt carry a 150lb bean bag, these women activists are saying "its safer for them to drag you out as you're lower to the ground so you aren't inhaling smoke" :rolleyes:

Darkane
02-25-2008, 06:06 PM
I agree with most if not all of that article. I also work O&G and so many guys are divorced. Same reason too..

Women want cash, marry rich oilfield workers. Workers go on shift, women sleep around like the little fucking skanks they are. Take half and move on. Wow just wow.. They sure love the Big house and Denali they are driving, but no loyalty.

I come from Male dominated Culture (Greek) and all I can say is like fucking hell some stranger is going to Raise my kids. If I get married and have kids, the wife WILL be a stay at home mother. No questions.

Day cares and all that shit. If things are real tight, my mom can raise the Kids just like I was raised by my WWII vet grandparents. Talk about morals, values.. try being raised by people who lived through the Depression and have killed.

Women need to stop thinking emotionally, selfishly, and open thier eyes.

j.ng-
02-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by ringmaster
I took a girl to humptys once on a date. I couldnt stand her becuase she annoyed me so she paid for dinner. I didnt have the balls to ask for the split bill as you did lol. Instead I took the cowards way out and excused myself when the bill came and went to take a 10 minute shit, when I came back the bill was still there.. UNPAID. There was a long silence as we both sat there staring at it, eventually she got up and took it to the till. I took her straight home and havent heard from her since.

LOL my friend you are a champion