PDA

View Full Version : Warranty work done in the US?

MPowered
02-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Has anyone had their car repaired under warranty in the US even though it's Canadian car?

I'm down in Arizona for a month and have a door problem with my Benz and wondering if the US MB dealers will honor a Canadian warranty.

TIA

PHX
02-24-2008, 11:12 PM
I know Honda will. I live in Arizona and I've had my canadian honda fixed here under warranty.

benyl
02-25-2008, 01:03 AM
They should.

MPowered
02-28-2008, 03:23 AM
The MB dealership in Scottsdale was excellent. Booked me in anytime that was convenient for me. I phoned Monday morning and they gave me a time within an hour. Took care of all my warranty issues, performed a service at 30% less than it would cost in Calgary, gave me a windshield estimate $500 less than Calgary, washed my car(hand towel dry, even the wheels) and vacuumed the inside. They gave me a new C class loaner for a few days (no gas requirement), Starbucks coffee, wifi in the dealership and updates twice a day to let me know what's going on.

Overall a much better service/maintenance visit than I would get in Calgary at much better prices. I'm even planning a trip south again for future work/service. :thumbsup: